Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You (10358 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
Psa 119:9   How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word(The Law & The Prophets).

Did you get the answer? Your way can only be cleansed by taking heed according AYAH'S Word, The LAW and The Words of AYAH'S Prophets, who delivered HIS law to HIS people

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

Does your preacher or pastor today speak according to AYAH'S  Law or His Prophets?

Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,

Hsa 14:1 O Yis-ra-yl, return to YAHAWAH your FATHER, for you have stumbled because of your iniquity; 

Hsa 14:2 Take vows with you, And return to YAHAWAH. Say to AYAH, "Take away all iniquity; Receive us graciously, For we will offer the sacrifices of our lips

(not human blood sacrifice as in the blood of Jesus the Greco Roman made Christ)

FOR TO OBEY THE LAW OF YAHAWAH IS BETTER THAN ANY SACRIFICE!!

LET'S READ!

1Sa 15:22 So Samuyl said: "Has YAHAWAH as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of YAHAWAH? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

[b]Pro 21:3 To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to YAHAWAH than sacrifice.

Deu 6:25 Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before YAHAWAH our FATHER, as HE has commanded us.

Hsa 6:6 For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of YAHAWAH more than burnt offerings

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of YAHAWAH, You rulers of Sodom; Give ear to The Law of our FATHER, You people of Gomorrah: 

Isa 1:11 "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" Says YAHAWAH. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, Or of lambs or goats. 

Isa 1:12 "When you come to appear before Me, Who has required this from your hand, To trample My courts? 

Isa 1:13 Bring no more futile sacrifices; Incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons, the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies-- I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred meeting. 

Isa 1:14 Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; They are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing [them]. 

Isa 1:15 When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; Even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. Your hands are full of blood. 

Isa 1:16 "Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, 

Isa 1:17 Learn to do righteousness; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. 

Isa 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says YAHAWAH, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. 

Isa 1:19 If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;

Isa 1:20 But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword"; For the mouth of YAHAWAH has spoken[/b]

Yer 33:8   'I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me.

Isa 43:25 "I, even I, AM HE Who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.

AYAH blots out our transgressions for HIS own sake, not because of any human or animal blood sacrifrice remember: 

Hsa 6:6 For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge   of  YAHAWAH more than burnt offerings, this means that the so called blood of Jesus is a farce and does absolutely nothing to save you.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yisraylite

Welcome back after your long hiatus from Nairaland.

So glad to see you have not stopped spreading your gospel stemming from "mental illness" caused by years of racial opression.

Been doing a lot more research on your cult for a while. Its for a paper I am writing, will let you know when it will be published soon.

As for the jargon you are talking about above why not just really tell us what you sicko's are really propagating.

AA's are Israelites

Europeans are Edomites

Jews are Khazars

Africans are Hammites

and the AA' s are the chosen people who will bring the world out of salvation.

Go take a DNA test dummy and realize what you truly are and be proud of it instead of pounding your brain with racist driven concepts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2VJc9J0kk

Morpheus says " I have been sent to protect the innocent. The Matrix has you!"
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Image123(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
Fake Jesus can never save. Only the real Jesus can save
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AKO1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
^ ^ lol

Pick and choose has never been this picky and choosy.
The bible can say whatever you want it to say.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
A_K_O:

^ ^ lol

Pick and choose has never been this picky and choosy.
The bible can say whatever you want it to say.

here !

here!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ morpheus24

grin grin grin I've been here Bro! you've just chosen to say clear considering the shiner(black eye) I gave you not too long ago!

Remember this!
@Morpheus@24

Bouy ya already dun know say Neo dey here,so get in the passenger seat make we  ride once more cheesy

Don't start getting angry and confrontational again  !!sad  because it looks like the spanking you got wore off, don't be like a foolish little child who refuses to stop playing with YAHAWAH'S FIRE ! sad

Dont make me have to withdraw the peace that is currently upon you  grin

Salamah
Yis (Neo)

Since none of you can refute these scripts directly, you avoid the topic and choose to make me your focus, nice try wink ain't happening grin
bring it on, let's go grin
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ morpheus24

grin grin grin I've been here Bro! you've just chosen to say clear considering the shiner(black eye) I gave you not too long ago!

Remember this!

Since none of you can refute these scripts directly, you avoid the topic and choose to make me your focus, nice try wink ain't happening grin
bring it on, let's go grin

Bring what on! the fact that you refuse to address the accusations I levi against your cult.

You guys always try to hide behind scripture so people without knowledge will be bedazzled at your wonderful expression and eloquent interpretations without understanding your sinister motives.

My paps always told me that Great talkers are also Great liars. I didn't understand then, but now I do.

Morpheus says " FREE YOUR MIND"
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ morpheus24
Bring what on! the fact that you refuse to address the accusations I levi against your cult.

You guys always try to hide behind scripture so people without knowledge will be bedazzled at your wonderful expression and eloquent interpretations without understanding your sinister motives.

My paps always told me that Great talkers are also Great liars. I didn't understand then, but now I do.

Morpheus says " FREE YOUR MIND"

grin grin grin grin grin

Psa 119:9   How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word(The Law & The Prophets).

Did you get the answer? Your way can only be cleansed by taking heed according AYAH'S Word, The LAW and The Words of AYAH'S Prophets, who delivered HIS law to HIS people

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

Don't be mad be glad! you dirty little hater shocked these scripts explain themselves and don't need any help from me ,

Psa 119:151 You [are] near, O YAHAWAH, And all Your commandments [are] truth

could it be that you are suffering from high IQ envy? grin what could possiblely be the sinister motives you speak of, THE TRUTH?   

Psa 119:142 Your righteousness [is] an everlasting righteousness, And Your law [is] truth

Quit trying to pull shit out ya ass,it should come out on its own if given enough time grin grin grin
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ morpheus24
grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be mad be glad! you dirty little hater shocked these scripts explain themselves and don't need any help from me ,

Then why does any one need you explaining it to them if its so plain to see.

Or are you implying people are naturally silly?(word change due to spambot)

You should change your professions into passing out free old testament scripture and after that keep quiet.

or maybe like most human imagination your minds are congested with conspiracy theories about all sorts of "situations" that have occured in history and relate it to nonsensical repetitions of human suffering.

Isn't it ironic that these same set of conspiracy theorist version of the truth always point to themselves as the "chosen'ones to bring forth this truth. How come it is not some third party somewhere else.

Babble I tell ya!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus 24

Then why does any one need you explaining it to them if its so plain to see.

Or are you implying people are naturally silly?(word change due to spambot)

You should change your professions into passing out free old testament scripture and after that keep quiet.

grin grin grin grin grin. Bro I'm just going off of your very words
You guys always try to hide behind scripture so people without knowledge will be bedazzled at your wonderful expression and eloquent interpretations without understanding your sinister motives

Could this be my sinister motive that you speak of ?

The Law is given to mankind, you don't have to be a Jew,christian or moslem in order to show love to your brothers or sisters by observing The Law in the Original Testament , cos the Most high never gave mankind any religion, rather it is people like you that have been brainwashed to classify people and continue to promote your hatred of anyone who ain't like you.

Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another,and from one Sabbath to another, ALL FLESH shall come to worship before Me," says YAHAWAH.

Ecc 12:13 Here is the conclusion: Reverence YAHAWAH and obey HIS Commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Not Hebrew, Moslem, Christian or Jew, but all mankind period!)

grin grin grin grin if that be the case then the laugh is on you and ya broke down hovercraft,it is really sad to see how much of a big joke you've become,
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus 24

grin grin grin grin grin. Bro I'm just going off of your very words
Could this be my sinister motive that you speak of ?

grin grin grin grin if that be the case then the laugh is on you and ya broke down hovercraft,it is really sad to see how much of a big joke you've become,

Please tell us what you really are preaching here and stop hiding behind ancient scriptures you misinterpret to further your man made agendas:

Edomites are white people

Jews are khazars

Africans are Hammites

AA are israelites. Gods own chosen people of which he will choose the 144,000 that will bring salvation to man.

Hmmm i wonder what japanese people are or papau new guineans are or people from the andamese islands?

Yisraylites DNA analysis

Paternal Ydna marker_ e3a

Maternal MTdna marker_ l3d

Origins West Africa

Route to America_ through coastal tribes in Africa via the slave trade

ADmixture in AA's include caucasian DNA samples at a 15% rates noting for the differentiation btw AA and Africans DNA

Therefore the evidence shows that if you have over 85% DNA sampling with West African tribes,how the hell can you claim to hail from regions that have minimal DNA sampling with your people at a less that .01 % margin or be of a different stock from them.

Lets present the whole information and let the people decide between truth and deception.

or if i am a liar. Please refute what I say above as lies first before running your mouth.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin

I see you trying hard to make yourself relevant again, but you can't do it off of my back , trying to misrepresent my position won't work
AA are israelites. Gods own chosen people of which he will choose the 144,000 that will bring salvation to man.

That is so new testament, a book I put in the trash long ago, !!!!
Gods own chosen people of which he will choose the 144,000 that will bring salvation to man.

I ain't no Godworshipper Bro!

1 Chron 16:26 for all the Gods (Elohim) of the people are demons: but YAHAWAH made the heavens.

Yer 10:11 thus you shall say to them: "The gods (elohim) that have not made the heavens and the
earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens."

Psa 95:3 For you O YAHAWAH, are our Almighty Heavenly Father, and a Great King above all gods(elohim).

Psa 96:4 For YAHAWAH is Great, and Greatly to be praised: He is to be Reverenced above all gods (elohim).

Psa 97:9 For You, O YAHAWAH are the Most High above all the earth: You are exalted above every god (el)

Zep 2:11 YHWH will be awesome to them, For He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; People shall worship Him, Each one from his place, Indeed all the shores of the nations

Jews are Khazers  grin that one you got right,remember this map:

Speaks volumes for it's self

Africans are Hammites

Gen 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan.

Psa 68:31 Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, 

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of Hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance." 

Now go crawl back into  obscurity, you 10 pound weakling grin grin grin

Yisraylite the Morpheus Slayer cool cheesy
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Yisraylite

you didn't address the other points.

what about White people. are they edomites

what about Africans? Are they hammites?

Are AA's Israelites?

If not Who are they?

What about DNA? is that th white mans magic to try to discredit the origins of your people as well?

Please address the entirety of my false misrepresentation. Don't just pic and choose.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus 24

Don't be too quick to respond,  take a deep breath first cheesy, I just modified my post

White people are Caucasians  cheesy i.e. Asians from the Caucus mountian regions  cheesy cheesy

AA are Africans whose ancestors were carried away as slaves to the East and West

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL2i9s-3rOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yaVcKAWccU
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus 24

Don't be too quick to respond,  take a deep breath first cheesy, I just modified my post

White people are Caucasians  cheesy i.e. Asians from the Caucus mountian regions  cheesy cheesy

AA are Africans whose ancestors were carried away as slaves to the East and West

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL2i9s-3rOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yaVcKAWccU

So continental Africans are uncontaminated Israelites too!! or they aren't?. Now you got me confused.

you must be the portion of the sect that have stoped aspousing the jiberish about the differnce btw AA's and Africans, edomites and the so on

At least you clarified that part. Or am I wrong? Cause i am pretty sure Egypt or the ancient kingdom of Kush ahve nothing to do with West Africans of which your stock come from.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus24

Check that other thread  you've been unmasked and busted   grin grin grin grin

I told you you were a joke LMAO

Borderline retardation really ain't cool  grin grin you fake Bro!!

Cause i am pretty sure Egypt or the ancient kingdom of Kush ahve nothing to do with West Africans of which your stock come from.

Speaks for its self, Study your geography 101
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

Check that other thread  you've been unmasked and busted   grin grin grin grin

I told you you were a joke LMAO

Borderline retardation really ain't cool  grin grin you fake Bro!!
I am too fast for you "agents'

Yisraylite:

Speaks for its self, Study your geography 101
Egypt has nothing to do with coastal West African cultures of which your stock originate from.

The kindgom of Kush has nothing to do with iteither. Why don't you meditate more on the kingdoms of Ghana,Shongay, kanem ,Dahomey and ba-Kongo of which your people originate from.

Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus24

I see your feeling a little draft there on your backside! and that's from your cover being blown!!

The map I've posted predates the one you 've put up which shows a Christian Ethiopia, during the pre colonial times. the map I've posted goes back to 3200BCE, So go figure genius undecided

Here is one that will definitely disable your raggedy hovercraft :

Lets take a look at some ancients maps of Africa, please see below[/b]

This map from the 14-1500s show West Africa with Ghana,Nigeria,etc as we know it today located between the regions of Guine(Guinea) and Lower Ethiopia.

This map shows Nigeria located between Guin(shown in the green color) and Soudan(Sudan shown in pink) bordered by the Sahara,Biafra and Ethiopia.

Your next move will determine your real intelligence quotient  wink smiley
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

I see your feeling a little draft there on your backside! and that's from your cover being blown!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! get serious

Yisraylite:

The map I've posted predates the one you 've put up which shows a Christian Ethiopia, during the pre colonial times. the map I've posted goes back to 3200BCE, So go figure genius undecided

Here is one that will definitely disable your raggedy hovercraft :

Lets take a look at some ancients maps of Africa, please see below[/b]

This map from the 14-1500s show West Africa with Ghana,Nigeria,etc as we know it today located between the regions of Guine(Guinea) and Lower Ethiopia.

This map shows Nigeria located between Guin(shown in the green color) and Soudan(Sudan shown in pink) bordered by the Sahara,Biafra and Ethiopia.

Your next move will determine your real intelligence quotient  wink smiley

I can't see your maps. maybe you should try posting them again or maybe there is some "computer gliche" preventing your maps from being shown and mine actually appearing. Hmmmmm??
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus24

I see them just fine,maybe give a little time for them to appear  grin,till then I'll with hold my intellectual ass wooping on your already red butt grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

I see them just fine,maybe give a little time for them to appear  grin,till then I'll with hold my intellectual backside wooping on your already red butt grin grin grin grin

DNA sampling shows the relationship btw Africans in general from all four corners of the continent. it is without doubt that AA's are a stock that originate from the coastal areas of West Africa and very few originate from the interior. The mutations/alleles that exist within the common groupings amongst Africans can be dated to show how far back certain populatons diverged from one another to create new populations.

Ancient Hebrews did not find their way into the coastal cities of African villages to be shipped to the new world.

Again ancient hebrews,ancient cushitic peoples and ancient Egyptians have nothing to do with west Africans that live or were shipped the Americas barley 500 years ago.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus24

DNA sampling shows the relationship btw Africans in general from all four corners of the continent. it is without doubt that AA's are a stock that originate from the coastal areas of West Africa and very few originate from the interior. The mutations/alleles that exist within the common groupings amongst Africans can be dated to show how far back certain populatons diverged from one another to create new populations.

Ancient Hebrews did not find their way into the coastal cities of African villages to be shipped to the new world.

Again ancient hebrews,ancient cushitic peoples and ancient Egyptians have nothing to do with Africans that were shipped the Americas barley 500 years ago.

Wow! shocked

I admit I gave you a bit more credit than I ought to have!, I guess in your matrix west African people just simply sprung up from the Earth just like plants and trees.

You dissapoint me, the more you spew this utter rubbish about DNA sampling, considering scientific research has proven that the first inhabitants of the earth were found to have populated the Eastern - Northern Eastern areas of Africa

The Ardipithecus ramidus fossils were discovered in Ethiopia's harsh Afar desert at a site called Aramis in the Middle Awash region, just 46 miles (74 kilometers) from where Lucy's species, Australopithecus afarensis, was found in 1974. Radiometric dating of two layers of volcanic ash that tightly sandwiched the fossil deposits revealed that Ardi lived 4.4 million years ago.

Older hominid fossils have been uncovered, including a skull from Chad at least six million years old and some more fragmentary, slightly younger remains from Kenya and nearby in the Middle Awash

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/10/091001-oldest-human-skeleton-ardi-missing-link-chimps-ardipithecus-ramidus.html

Did the Maps show up yet?
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Onwan: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
I wonder how some people sleep at night - really!

As simple, loving, caring and present as our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God is, some people are searching for him in maps and bookmarks.

Some sick freaks even have the guts to write "Fake"!

You who call Him fake; May everything you lay your hands upon turn to snake and bite you; May everything you lay your heart on turn to dust; May you watch your whole life turn to stone, then dust and then blown away by the winds of disaster - In the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Son of God.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Onwan

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! LMAO!!! another Jesus Freak!! shocked , I sleep like a baby on my sleep number bed thank you very much grin

wonder how some people sleep at night - really!

As simple, loving, caring and present as our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God is, some people are searching for him in maps and bookmarks.

Some sick freaks even have the guts to write "Fake"!

You who call Him fake; May everything you lay your hands upon turn to snake and bite you; May everything you lay your heart on turn to dust; May you watch your whole life turn to stone, then dust and then blown away by the winds of disaster - In the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Son of God.

Poor Guy! Your brainwashed Bible tumping self  doesn't even derseve my full response,as worked up as you are, it may cause you to go commit suicide grin cos I can see you're overly emotional right now, just calm down and take a deep breath and you'll be just fine  cheesy
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Mavenb0x(m): 2:32am On Dec 24, 2009
*Sigh* what else, besides utter confusion and reprobate madness, did I expect to meet on a thread opened by Yisraylite?  undecided undecided undecided

@Morpheus: Please tell this guy the truth: He is losing it He may have lost it.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by lctewand(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2009
sorrry but wht is the meaning of all this,
u guyz av al gone bananas
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ Ictewand

sorrry but wht is the meaning of all this,
u guyz av al gone bananas

If you don't know what all this is,then read and bring your brain up to speed undecided, rather than make foolish unintelligent comments filled with typos
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Mavenb0x

*Sigh* what else, besides utter confusion and reprobate madness, did I expect to meet on a thread opened by Yisraylite?
@Morpheus: Please tell this guy the truth: He is losing it He may have lost it.

Morpheus & I go way back and we've been rolling for a minute, so don't come in here with your tom foolery in an attempt to divert focus from the topic being discussed undecided
with your attention seeking behaviour, either refute intelligently scripture for scripture or fact for fact, if not remain in silence undecided

Please tell this guy the truth:

What truth? that your Jesus was born from the union of a Ghost (in you lunatic dimension spirits have sperm)and a physical woman or that your God was murdered for the sins of mankind, which totally has had no effect on the reduction of crime,poverty,murder, rape , incest etc

Don't try to gain Morpheus 24 support by your silly comments unless both of you believe in your so called truth grin grin
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Mavenb0x(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Yisraylite: Whatever floats your boat, captain cheesy

P.S. I know that you and Morpheus go way back. I saw an old thread where you were Neo and he was Morpheus or something like that. grin I was just quite pissed last night, I guess I was talking without thinking. Apologies.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
@  Mavenb0x

@Yisraylite: Whatever floats your boat, captain

Apologies accepted however,I ain't ya captain  grin I believe your captain is the half spirit half man Ea-Zeus Kristos a.k.a Jesus Christ !cheesy

Morpheus and I may not see eye to eye, but we definitely sharpen each other's wits cool Oh by the way I'm still waiting for your response on another thread,I hope you did not abandon our skirmish  shocked
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2009
This topic has make up my days. . . . kiss kiss
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ Ogaga4Luv

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of YAHAWAH, You rulers of Sodom; Give ear to The Law of our FATHER, You people of Gomorrah:

Isa 1:11 "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" Says YAHAWAH. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, Or of lambs or goats.

Isa 1:12 "When you come to appear before Me, Who has required this from your hand, To trample My courts?

Isa 1:13 Bring no more futile sacrifices; Incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons, the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies-- I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred meeting.

Isa 1:14 Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; They are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing [them].

Isa 1:15 When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; Even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. Your hands are full of blood.

Isa 1:16 "Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil,

Isa 1:17 Learn to do righteousness; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Isa 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says YAHAWAH, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

Isa 1:19 If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;

Isa 1:20 But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword"; For the mouth of YAHAWAH has spoken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Lured Me To Bed In London ~MEMBER / The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.