Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (17302 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by rasazee(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
na which season be dis film now

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Lilaex: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
actualy u answer ur sef
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by divinelove(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
cool
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by kkboy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:
May we not have enemies like sahara reporters.

Amen
Amen and Amen ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder why people take ABU that serious.
In most of the northern universities, anything goes.

I think UNIJOS is about the only credible university in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by TimeManager(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
We shall know who really failed Integrity test between Magu & Dino. Mamman Daura will be in big trouble if he goes mute on this.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by 0b10010011: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017

He who Sahara reporters wants to finish, No man born of a woman can rescue!

Dino Melaye is a done deal.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Meek75(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
This case is complicated..... He did his NYSC before obtaining his Statement of result.... As SOR dated 2000 and NYSC 1999...
Pls I don't understand..
I know fully well that his activities in hallowed chamber is quite recommendable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Fuadeiza(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Their silence for this long would make their eventual statement in the future questionable (suspicious)

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by samijay8(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its so fishy and they're fucking scared maybe to support or oppose

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Deprofessional(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is a big indictment on ABU Zaria. So they have been issuing degree to people who don't even know where the school is located.

13 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by pek(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
When all these is over, heads will definitely role in that school.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by IYANGBALI: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU Na haboki school na

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by rasazee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
To enter ABU dis year go hard small for jambites o.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
it is
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Gravas(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
muyibaba222:
It's will not be that easy for ABU to clear the air because it will affect its reputation. Dino is currently running a program in the school, with name different from the certificate in contention. How do you expect them to defend/deny such scenario

My brother. Something is wrong somewhere. Different names. ABU is caught in the web in this issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by martineverest(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Very simple... They know they have goofed and their credibility is at stake.... They must have discovered his certification is flawed and caused by corrupt lecturers

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Qmerit(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
massinola:
You are asking as if you leave in another country. Is it not in this country that the final year thesis of students were seen in a dustbin? The Harvard and the other university that debunked the said graduation claims are in civilized and organised environment. They have records of their students. Do you think ABU still has Dino's records and they haven't come out clean? They are treading with caution. If they should say he lied and later he proves he actually graduated, what do you think will be ABU's fate. If the reverse is the case nko? Still the same fate. They are intentionally sitting on the fence because they might likely have lost the records

Akara nor gree dawn for fireoooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Yyeske(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino and ABU go hear am since Sahara reporters don carry their case for head

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Adesiji77: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
It's not difficult to see why Nigerian Universities are not among the world's best...

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by emmykk(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino Meliaye should be given benefit of doubt that he actually graduated from ABU.

ABU will soon come with their statement and it will lay the matter to rest,but it seems the odds favoured Dino Meliaye,he was in that school,he did NYSC through the school and doing masters there now.

As for discrepanies if date those can easily be corrected if he actually went to ABU

Besides he can be a senator with WAEC,so his degree problem cant bring him down from senate.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Anasko(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:
I wonder why people take ABU that serious.
In most of the northern universities, anything goes.

I think UNIJOS is about the only credible university in the north.
MUMU
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Olusharp(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
like someone posted ABU is in a dilemma... if they say true or false, there are questions they must answer... the only saving grace for them is to hunt down dino partners in crime within the school then push all the blame on them.....
but something tells me just like the Apostle vs Stephanie case, this will also die a natural death....

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Gravas(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Meek75:
This case is complicated..... He did his NYSC before obtaining his Statement of result.... As SOR dated 2000 and NYSC 1999...
Pls I don't understand..
I know fully well that his activities in hallowed chamber is quite recommendable.

There is complication about this issue. The statement of result from ABU is dated Feb 2000. He posted that he served in 1999. His NYSC certificate is dated 2001. These dates do not follow at all. Fishy deals. Sharp guy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Kink123: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU pls come out and clear the waves of this certificate saga. Or else people would start forging ABU cert beliving the uni will not respond to verification.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
So many questions here and there for ABU ditto Melaye to give answers to..
we are all gonna see the outcome anytime soon...this will make anyone who is vying for any political post to have a second thought be fore going...
ABU, the ball is in your court to make or mar Melaye..

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
obafemee80:
So Dino Melaye is a fraud...No wonder he loves flaunting his wealth.I know real men don't do that.
I think SAHARA REPORTERS is the best investigative news site in nigeria for digging out the fraudulent ways of our politicians...
They do that when they are favoured.

Why did Sahara Reporters become dumb during Buahri's Certificate saga?
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmykk:
Dino Meliaye should be given benefit of doubt that he actually graduated from ABU.

ABU will soon come with their statement and it will lay the matter to rest,but it seems the odds favoured Dino Meliaye,he was in that school,he did NYSC through the school and doing masters there now.

As for discrepanies if date those can easily be corrected if he actually went to ABU

Besides he can be a senator with WAEC,so his degree problem cant bring him down from senate.
Then lying under an oath for such position is a serious crime in Nigeria. He can loose that seat easily and go to jail. Another concern citizens will take it up from there. That is forgery. You think ABU don't know what they are doing by keeping mum? Everything is flawed in his career. Up til now, he is still insisting that he graduated frm havard and London school after they dinied him. He should show the world all his certificates not oluwole statements.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by OTEGA1: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU will not speak cis dey admired him with 3credit which is another case on its own. The graduation is another story entirely....

How did dino get admission with 3credit?

Has ABU allowed such at any time 3credit admission which dey need to explain and tells u how dey alter national requirements for northern folks.....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ajakayeibrahim25: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino malaye is doing is post graduate study in my department and he was in the school on Tuesday so only God knows what he was doing in school because it only on Friday that I usually see him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Cloud007: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU is between the Rock and Hard place. Wherever they turn to....they must get shot

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Not Allowed To Fix Fuel Price – FG / NLNG Shuts Operations Over Flooding, Gas Scarcity Looms / Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.