Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (17301 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ademasta(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by babson123: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mr Dino I hope you have learn a lesson of your time so walk peacefully

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Ikigia: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
The fear of Melaye and his gang......
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmykk:
Dino Meliaye should be given benefit of doubt that he actually graduated from ABU.

ABU will soon come with their statement and it will lay the matter to rest,but it seems the odds favoured Dino Meliaye,he was in that school,he did NYSC through the school and doing masters there now.

As for discrepanies if date those can easily be corrected if he actually went to ABU

Besides he can be a senator with WAEC,so his degree problem cant bring him down from senate.
oh lord,is this a graduate speaking?......supporting forgery and lies....how did we get here?

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by OTEGA1: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Now I can c d only credible university in the north is unijos.

All other universities in the north are scam.

They have lowered d standard so aboki can squire university education.

In North every dick and harry parading ABU result.

3credit to admit student tells u the caliber of people dey admit.

A school DAT does not know d difference BTW 3rd class honors and 3rd class degree.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by martineverest(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
agabaI23:
They do that when they are favoured.

Why did Sahara Reporters become dumb during Buahri's Certificate saga?
because dey had no supporting documents or they couldnt find evidence to implicate him....American war college and the british school he went to have his records

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by emmykk(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
martineverest:
oh lord,is this a graduate speaking?......supporting forgery and lies....how did we get here?

i only went to primary school,but it seems you dont know anything about what is on ground.This is when you know that certificate is neccessary forr leadership when your president is not even a school leaver
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by kenny5811(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
y has God forsaken Nigerians?
i feel like cryin bt it rili wnt help..
anyways, i'm on transit headin to d promised land through dis lawless nation i hate 2 hate.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by amobii: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU is treading softly here because, if ABU confirm that Dino graduated from the institution then based on a lot of things that have been treading online, ABU will face some other questions to answer so i believed they are watching and looking for where to bury their head in this scandal.
Meanwhile, according to Alumni website there is no DINO name in set 1999 or 2000 , to me a lot of things happened on campus, people with incomplete O'level result trying to get admission by force, or people that has been withdrawn from school based on their academic performance or union members still hanging around after they have been rusticated, would want to have their certificate or result (FAKE) through any channels.
But as a distinguished as Senator Dino is, he shouldn't be omitted on the Alumni website.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by martineverest(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmykk:

i only went to primary school,but it seems you dont know anything about what is on ground.This is when you know that certificate is neccessary forr leadership when your president is not even a school leaver
use ur head...have u ever wondered why CNN,BBC and ALJAZEERA never asked buhari about his certificates during election?.....y didnt pdp got to american war college to confirm about the credibilty of his certificate as sahara is doing to dino?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by bigsmoke2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
There's nothing for ABU to address when Dino claims he he obtained bachelor of arts in geography from a University where geography is under faculty of science.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by wasuka14(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Melaye is a fraudster. Simple. Even his nysc dress is questionable. @ABU is playing hankypanky on this issue. What is dss and other relevance agency too is also doing on the matter. 9igeria and fraudster is like 5 & 6. #law is cheating, #govt is cheating.
farouk0403:
May we not have enemies like sahara reporters.

Amen
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by alobright17(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
agabaI23:
They do that when they are favoured.

Why did Sahara Reporters become dumb during Buahri's Certificate saga?
are they in obligation or contracts to report what they don't have any clue of? so they must report on that if not they have no rights to report on this?
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Tisham20(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't know the answer to ur question but the one that concerns me is Dino's age. I read he's 43 but I think that's falsified too cos he looks way older. Sahara reporters pls give me update jare...
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by agabaI23(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
martineverest:
because dey had no supporting documents or they couldnt find evidence to implicate him....American war college and the british school he went to have his records
lol
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by agabaI23(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
alobright17:
are they in obligation or contracts to report what they don't have any clue of? so they must report on that if not they have no rights to report on this?
lol
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
lifestyle1:
One word - Corruption!

Chikena
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by seangy4konji: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
To be honest..apart from my passportsThe only documents i have at the bottom of my travelling bag are my Neco cert,JSSI-3,SS1-3 transcript from my college,My WAEC original certificates,Neco original certificates,My statement of graduation from both universities i went to..Original,My discharge certificates(originals)my photocopy of nysc call up letter,my original nysc certificate,everything originals...

When they ask this idiots of certificates,they start producing some photocopy substances...

Where do they always put originals

I went to Oshogbo after many years of writing WAEC IN IKIRE and they still produced my originals with me wearing my favorite HOLLAND ORANGE jersey that year when i took the passport photograph...

i HATE DECEIT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ozoneboy(m): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2017
farouk0403:

Amen

The same way waec addressed buubuu own?
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by nijascammers: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2017
farouk0403:

Amen
if this is the way a Nigerian think then Nigeria is finished and fantastically corrupt,very delusional.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by farouk0403(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2017
nijascammers:

if this is the way a Nigerian think then Nigeria is finished and fantastically corrupt,very delusional.

So you think i am saying rubbish right?

do you want me to say may God give you enemy like sahara reporters that will be tormenting you and digging your root?

No I will never pray such,to even my enemies.

Sahara get no chill bro.

I am not in support of dino, I am just praying for my self and good people of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by nijascammers: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2017
farouk0403:

So you think i am saying rubbish right?

do you want me to say may God give you enemy like sahara reporters that will be tormenting you and digging your root?

No I will never pray such,to even my enemies.

Sahara get no chill bro.

I am not in support of dino, I am just praying for my self and good people of nairaland.
if I have an enemy I will rather face him/her squarely and I don't see anything wrong with investigative journalism, all we want is the truth, I have posted a portion of my transcripts showing that I took GEOG 201 as an elective course at the same geography dept.Dino is paid by tax payers let him post his transcripts or certificate online and let us scrutinize it, that's not an act of enmity.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by kutchs: 12:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Gravas:

There is complication about this issue. The statement of result from ABU is dated Feb 2000. He posted that he served in 1999. His NYSC certificate is dated 2001. These dates do not follow at all. Fishy deals. Sharp guy.
The problem with some of you is lack of understanding.
When Dino posted 'class of 99' he meant those who graduated in 1999. They went to service in August 2000 and passed out in July 2001. What's the complication there?
Those who wrote their final exams in 1999 had to wait till August 2000 to be mobilized and Dino is one, doesn't mean they served in 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ajibsca: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2017
I believe his degree problem MIGHT pose a hurdle for him as that is actually forgery.

emmykk:
Dino Meliaye should be given benefit of doubt that he actually graduated from ABU.

ABU will soon come with their statement and it will lay the matter to rest,but it seems the odds favoured Dino Meliaye,he was in that school,he did NYSC through the school and doing masters there now.

As for discrepanies if date those can easily be corrected if he actually went to ABU

Besides he can be a senator with WAEC,so his degree problem cant bring him down from senate.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by sammyj: 3:50am On Mar 26, 2017
You want ABU to deny Him and admit that they have people walking about with fake result issued by one of their staff which is likely to be true !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by martineverest(m): 5:03am On Mar 26, 2017
emmykk:

do u know forgery is a grevious offence?...if u dont know,his certificates from primary to NYSC carry different names

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Lekewatt(m): 6:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
On his statement of result, he graduated in 2000 but claimed he went for NYSC in 1999. Something is Wong somewhere.
simple now, he went to serve with AWAITING RESULT... JAMB also accept awaiting result na.
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by wip7: 6:20am On Mar 26, 2017
A quick search for DINO on ABU Alumni list..Confirms that the senator was not a graduate of the said university irrespective of any year he claims he graduated. You can also do some search...

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Jabioro: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2017
paulsibility:
That guy graduated. He was "pushed" out, "let my people go" kind of graduation. when the frustration was much for him, He was reported to have written a 50page petition against the school authority before the school can graduate him. Dino was the leader of the school football team supporters' club. He was so popular around samaru. I can go on and on.
I didn't read this anywhere . First hand information from people around samaru,and from what I gathered from some school security men who were around during his time.
That means he was never take his academia matter serious during his schooling days.. all he knows is show off..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket / Oil Marketers Not Allowed To Fix Fuel Price – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.