Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (65319 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
bluecircle470:

As far as they are right and av evidence. Let them dig it out cos justice is never too late

so what is the evidence to prove the witness was killed by Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by youngsahito(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:
On Dino Malaye

Less than 48 hrs Havard university n London Business school have issued statements.
More than 78 hrs ABU senate is still forming deaf and dump,
Meaning what?

-Morgan
something must be fishy
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please defenders of dino why is his name among prominent alumni of his department

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Mandesz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
jollymizzle:
grin haha SR it's too much now, who fit help Dino beg these pple o

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

haha.. how diz one b to your body? I hail oo. how market?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
I fear the Ogbanje reporter.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
hush15:

Smh for you...

Please shake for your life and not me
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by akanbiaa(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
emamos:
Apostle sulaimon's saga gradually fading away,now is dino melaye s turn. Who s next?
Sara key
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Taiwx(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
[img][/img]notmybizness
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Fflatinos are cheap folks, they have watery brain and resort to insult when their brain can no longer comprehend superior argument. I dont blame you, I blame your upbringing
you better leave him before he start crying for his own country on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by hush15: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Please shake for your life and not me
ok,

Smh for your life...
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by oloriooko(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Atayis:
Anytime anyday, you people always cast stone to journalist. Let me elucidate you, this is an investigative report. The media tried to divulge info to you, do you know the miles they go b4 gathering this? Only what you can say is to badmouting the profession. With your blame game, i wish you performed excellently and objectively in your chosen field..
Na Sahara dey feed you? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by BabaO2: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

Beneficiary of what? Dino was an active change agent, he invested his time and money into it
This man, stop saying what you don't know. APC was an opportunity for him, names dropping kind of, of calibre of people in APC. Can't you see him following Saraki up and down like dog to where and people ordinarily he can never have access to?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Watch n see

Smh. You Are Experiencing Bulimic Disorder Dude. Get Some Period N Drink, U Wil Love It. No D.Ick In Pants
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by oloriooko(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Oh boy go and start your own newspaper and let us see how it will be
Yeye, fflatie, instead of the empty chest beaters to condemn evil, they will be supporting it
So an so you wise reach? Sorry o
And in your disillusion you think this is the step to fight evil? I shake.my head for you undecided
Who told your dull mind that Sahara desires to serve justice grin the guy is after revenge not justice
If he's after justice then let him dig into bubu's certy saga wink
Dude grow up, the fight has gone personal it's no more professional
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by sanpipita(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
BabaO2:

This man, stop saying what you don't know. APC was an opportunity for him, names dropping kind of, of calibre of people in APC. Can't you see him following Saraki up and down like dog to where and people ordinarily he can never have access to?

Oh Dino's posture in pics is deceiving you, doubt you know how much he invested in APC, imagine thinking Dino is ordinary
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mascutech(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Dino Melaye Daniel reportedly assassinated a witness during an election tribunal case in 2007, according to U.S. Government report on human rights.

"On August 19, Victor Obafaiye, the principal witness for the Action Congress in the Kogi State election tribunal, was assassinated. Obafaiye was crucial to the case as he was supposedly in possession of documents that would have served as evidence of election tampering by PDP House of Assembly candidate Dino Melaye"

You can read more here: https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2007/100498.htm

Sahara Reporters: https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.183323277702.132568.96184337702/10154330034667703/?type=3&hc_ref=NEWSFEED
This our country self. If you are saying that the truth or on the opposition, allegations will be coming here and there. That is why people don't say the truth anymore in this country. God help us.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
emamos:
Apostle sulaimon's saga gradually fading away,now is dino melaye s turn. Who s next?
hahahaha

No b small tin oo

the next person fit b u.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bakila: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
padiga047:
E be like say we have some sh staff in Nairaland.

From a neutral persepective,I think Sh has gone crazy within the past few days.

A resputable news agency wouldn't publish a huge news like this with only a link as evidence.
It is not SH staff that publish this. Individual post the report, it is possible that it is someone very close to Dino that is releasing the bombshells. It is possible that the person who bought or went to the shop where, the shirt Dino is wearing came from is the reporter.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:
This Melaye boy is some fflatties' hero! Shame on them all

If your hero is a murderer, you will soon become one!

He that kills with the sword will die with the sword, Melaye if this is true, your days are numbered

Stop d noise nor

so is today u know that most Nigerian politicians have som dirty secrete.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
hush15:
ok,

Smh for your life...

Waste of space
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:

So an so you wise reach? Sorry o
And in your disillusion you think this is the step to fight evil? I shake.my head for you undecided
Who told your dull mind that Sahara desires to serve justice grin the guy is after revenge not justice
If he's after justice then let him dig into bubu's certy saga wink
Dude grow up, the fight has gone personal it's no more professional

What is this thing saying?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Klington: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
These people are really out to finish what is left of your career oga Dino.. I'm sure your eye don dey clear small small.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by alanka(f): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
I like talking but when I see some mad and rejected people putting their mouth in it then it means it is a time to go home. Will it not be good for someone to remain indoors than to share issue with the rejected look for relevance.

Here I close my case on naira land for now. Till days, months. or years to come
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by jessicahardman: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bossforeva:
No wonder Dino dreads Sahara Reporters so much.

Sahara reportershas been churningout false news . They are not credible.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by oloriooko(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

What is this thing saying?
Too high for your simple mind I think
Sorry you got to come up
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bengasyl(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
emamos:
maybe sarakigate will resurface
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
[s]
Mandesz:

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

haha.. how diz one b to your body? I hail oo. how market?
[/s] Cant you pass your message without resulting to insult, l will serve you back your insult in a multiple dose, you are the one that was born deformed and brain dead, your brain was removed in the labour room and exchanged with that of a deformed goat, now run-along and go look for your playmates in the sand, you are an everlasting fool, useless moro.nic imbe.cile, buzz off, l am done with you & my last reply to you as you remain a generational fool angry angry angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by lereinter(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
all nigeria politicians are killers
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by yelinco1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
WALAI, DINO OWN DON BE!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:

Too high for your simple mind I think
Sorry you got to come up

Son, you said rvbbush, inconsistent and meaningless blabbings. You sound confused and senile, even though I don't know the state of your mind. Your statement were reckless, unguarded, uncouth and childish. I tried to avoid giving it to you raw, but like the proverbial pig, you went back to your vomit. I spit on your head and walk out of thread
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Smoj(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
SENATOR DINO MELAYE!!
How marketttt cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.