Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). (7389 Views)

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by jonaifame22(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Team B
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by KingsJohnson(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:
I ll marry D

Lol! This is why people fail in exam grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by KingsJohnson(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:
Anyone of them that is a virgin is the one I would go for.

Pls are you a virgin??

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by KingsJohnson(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olasco93:
Soldier: Ewooo...
Lawyer: Mbanu
Police: Tufiakwa
Dokitor: Gbam

Some Soldier women are too arogant.
Some wife lawyers can sue you to court for just giving one Obiangelli a lift, of which you're innocent.
Some Police women can lie for Africa. Meaning your 3kids so called children may be that of DPO, PRO and IPO.
Doctor women, gbam. They are sexxy and can take care of the home front. Very submissive and affectionate. They don't have time to look at another Lukumanu. They are dope.

You dont know lady doctors very well, reminds me of my school days grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by typingmaster: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Pls are you a virgin??
Y + E + S = ?
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by Miguelflacko(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
lawyers: arrogant lots, ma sister is 1 of dem we fight al d tym..
soldier: reminds me of 1 bros in ma area dat wanted 2 marry soldier babe, al his family begged him he refused...2 days to weddin he cancelled, na later we hear say him wife 2 be beat am,punish am even cal am bloody civillian.
police: police is ur friend.. friend zone tins 4 life..

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by SlayHER(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lastking147:
None! Dem seize dia brezzzz?
Same thing I was thinking.

No brezz, no yansh, no hips - Deff NOT a wife material for me.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nutase:
I'm B
oya come make i carry you go see my mama..Just hope say you no go kill for house if i provoke you one day.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by DonGalilo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na B sure pass.......honesty and integrity is far away from the rest.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by KingsJohnson(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:

Y + E + S = ?

Make I hear grin grin grin

However, you can make the world a better place, virgins should marry non virgins grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by typingmaster: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Make I hear grin grin grin

However, you can make the world a better place, virgins should marry non virgins grin grin grin grin
TAa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid!!!!

My brand new di*** can never and must never enter any borehole.

I no dey chop leftover.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by KingsJohnson(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:

TAa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid!!!!

My brand new di*** can never and must never enter any borehole.

I no dey chop leftover.

Lol! You never wan marry nah grin grin grin
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by typingmaster: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lol! You never wan marry nah grin grin grin
Virgins dey. Na money hold me here.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by KingsJohnson(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:

Virgins dey. Na money hold me here.

Virgins dey where?? wake up brodaly
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by typingmaster: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Virgins dey where?? wake up brodaly
Make I tell you where dem dey so you can deflower them abi? Your plan no go work. tongue
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by sirfit: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
To own your own networking site /ponzi site chat me up on WhatsApp 0807 912 3937 and get the script at a very affordable price....
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by princeemmma(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
i will marry F
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'll marry B so that any person wey Bleep up for my side, my wife will treat his or her Bleep up.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by MrRichy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
B sure pass
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by adedayourt(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lol! This is why people fail in exam grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pick ur senses from the Can below undecided

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by Mayorranking1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
You Know C Would Bring Home 50 Naira Notes.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by piecesprince(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2017
B because they are deciplined and have strong mind
Penisman:
Be sincere to yourself, if possible state your reasons for marrying any of them.

Lalasticlacla
Seun
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by mekonglobal(m): 3:41am On Mar 26, 2017
B Husband Snatchers Or Home Breakers Will Be Far From Me.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by Lastking147(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

Same thing I was thinking.

No brezz, no yansh, no hips - Deff NOT a wife material for me.
grin grin grin
Badoo OSHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by mu2sa2: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2017
dtruth50:
I'm A Muslim. i wil marry 3 of dem grin
You can see the wisdom in Islamic teachings. But note that there are conditions to marrying more than one wife in Islam.
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by dtruth50: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2017
mu2sa2:
You can see the wisdom in Islamic teachings. But note that there are conditions to marrying more than one wife in Islam.
yea if u know u can do justice among them
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by s33d(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Definitely not C
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by Tokziby: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Olasco93:
Soldier: Ewooo...
Lawyer: Mbanu
Police: Tufiakwa
Dokitor: Gbam

Some Soldier women are too arogant.
Some wife lawyers can sue you to court for just giving one Obiangelli a lift, of which you're innocent.
Some Police women can lie for Africa. Meaning your 3kids so called children may be that of DPO, PRO and IPO.
Doctor women, gbam. They are sexxy and can take care of the home front. Very submissive and affectionate. They don't have time to look at another Lukumanu. They are dope.

U see ur life outside. Doctors?? u no dey hear lagbaja song. If u marry doctor, na another doctor property oo. you go dey hear, Honey, i have call duty, night duty, all duty. And if u do mistake give ur maid belle cos she will never have time for the home front(because na, i don tire u go hear anytime she returns from duty). For her to Dissect u and remove ur balls na like film trick oo. A dose of analgestic is ok for you and by the time u wake up, the did is done. grin. Na u go dey ask am say, "E be like say my balls are missing grin grin, I sleep with two balls and I woke up with no balls but I noticed a little scratch under the sac. grin grin grin
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by gulfer: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
C is the bar, cos as C, I can have elements of A and B
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by adexdon(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Capital A sure pass
Re: Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). by iSoldier: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please vote for a Friend

Her Name is Olukoya Oluwatomisin as Miss Esep 2017

http://jejeupdates.com/mr-and-miss-esep-2017/

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro / Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.