Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (37114 Views)

Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Adeevah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is RAYCE
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Rayce's ex-manager Danku, has replied the Nigerian singer who released a disclaimer dissociating himself from him. And this might be the latest Nigerian music industry beef.
Danku who called Rayce and Ingrate,alleged that the 'proud' singer impregnated a lady who they referred to as 'Ewa the Prostitute'. He also released screenshots of his text messages with Rayce and his new record label, to confirm this.

From the released screenshots, it seems Danku has reached out to the Edo-born singer and his new record label, to claim the baby as the alleged baby mama is ready to press charges if they don't.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/rayces-ex-manager-danku-reveals-that.html

wait ooh abi prostitute no b human being?y is d danku guy making a meal out of it?if d dude is denying d pregnancy then thats were I have a problem. who can sleep with a prostitute shouldn't b afraid 2 father a child with her
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ncoolsome(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
this part really got me..how can u impregnate a girl a while ago n she delivers immediately abi is the girl now an ATM machine,insert ur ATM card(d**k) n money(child) come out immediately...

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Davidooooo: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guy u mean say u go use skin to skin with ashawo? Woo guy you take risk oooo,
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by feekman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
They call me rayce:song oya baby ko ragabo baby koragobo omoge shigege omo omoge shigege grin tonight is ur night I want to Jaiye all night oooo with omo elè to fineooo grin
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by gincmedia: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
I just hope there was no transfer of 'THE ViRuS'. Why have sex with a prostitute without protection? A very foolish thing to do.

Very naive question as i see say you neva jaiye reach one level -

one time I and a couple of friends got 6 freshest of hoes over for weekend - we bought loads of protections yes of course - cutting the long story short - by the end of the debaucherous, alcoholic weekend - all the hoes had to take pregnancy pills while we were left fearing for our lives whether we don carry the virus!

You start out being very careful on friday night but by sunday afternoon and night - you are as reckless as an he-goat esp. when you're trying different styles anywhere around the house ...lol IT TISN'T TIZZY MA BRODA!

Moral of the story: never bring hoes over the weekend #GBAM
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by pat1612(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Season of naija scandals shocked shocked
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by repogirl(f): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na wa o.... The way these celeb guys share girls is Norrr funny at all. undecided

Congrats to the baby daddy cheesy
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Whoeppme(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerian Artist them and fucking ashawooo without condom are like this

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by CheedyJ(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
First, it was oritse femi,now its raycee,hmmm..something must b wrong with this danku of a guy...why is he always falling out with his artiste....
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Gurufem(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guy i no beleive in this post iy's lie...
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
gincmedia:

Very naive question as i see say you neva jaiye reach one level -

one time I and a couple of friends got 6 freshest of hoes over for weekend - we bought loads of protections yes of course - cutting the long story short - by the end of the debaucherous, alcoholic weekend - all the hoes had to take pregnancy pills while we were left fearing for our lives whether we don carry the virus!

You start out being very careful on friday night but by sunday afternoon and night - you are as reckless as an he-goat esp. when you're trying different styles anywhere around the house ...lol IT TISN'T TIZZY MA BRODA!

Moral of the story: never bring hoes over the weekend #GBAM

How you choose to live your life don't concern me so much, everyone has freedom of choice. I personally don't patronize prostitutes neither do I drink alcohol or engage in sex orgies because that is my personality. I was just concerned on the lack of common sense displayed by Rayce .
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by bigK001: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Short people and wahala @Danku
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ThatFairGuy: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Celebrities with rough life... Why do 90% of Nigeria celebrity lives rough life. Any help?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by godquality: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Epic response. Some people just like to use court case threaten person. They never even go for test dem dey threaten with court.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ThatFairGuy: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Celebrities with rough life... Why do 90% of Nigeria celebrity lives rough life...Any help?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
kakabre:
Please ooo...who is this Rayce dude cos av neva heard of him

Baby ko ma roll,
Jack sparrow.

The guy is good,but he isn't consistent. All this yeye people..
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Caseless: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Millz404:
press charges ... Lool

Is the "prostitute" under 18?
Was it rape?

Settlement as in boy wey serve oga abi wetin

grin grin

No be only press charges, press breast join... grin

rayce: omo na wetin dey girl, anything for me

olosho: omo na pikin for u
your remix of "wetin dey" got me laughing.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Caseless: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
myking95:

Baby ko ma roll,
Jack sparrow.

The guy is good,but he isn't consistent. All this yeye people..
you mean rayce is not consistent? Lol. In fact, check again.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by stinggy(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2017
missbronze:
Hmm.

People sha. The day you fell out with them, the whole world will know your secret .

I remembered how my colleague brought up my secret of two yrs to use against me.

Na so I borrow myself brain, go report myself to our boss. My boss call us and after hearing how it all happened, just let go of it.

Since then, na so I dey bury my secrets deep down in my hrt.

Fear people..!!
U sure tongue
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by leadword(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2017
what are different between Olosho or prostitute and so call girlfriend we are dating?......... ur current girlfriend are dated ten guys before and all of them had nacked her,what remain sir?a girl that was stayed coupledly life when she was in school and d guy left her,u dating her now and u ar telling your friend that u av seen angel of ur life rada prostitute of your life.........see many of you understand me now

2 Likes

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by htron(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
She no be human being
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
So what happens to the poor child? If every one is denied been his father, you know what? I will take the child.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by toprealman: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZirdoRoray:
I just hope there was no transfer of 'THE ViRuS'. Why have sex with a prostitute without protection? A very foolish thing to do.
Baba fit don give dem the condition.....unless they don want to "blow"
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Goke101(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Olosho shey ma loyun fun mi what can faa?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Goke101(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Exactly
I think this is reason why soft said “Na ashawo everybody go marry las las”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” / Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid / Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.