Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (37113 Views)

Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kenzysmith: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Even ashawo do turn baby mama
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
hardeycute:
how many posts now on FP.I would continue to drag Seun to correct this anomaly on nairaland.we do not need irrelevant post on Fp

Is it ur Nairaland ?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Kjking(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sorry remind me again, how will this in anyway help the job seekers
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by morscino: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
f
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by DollarAngel(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is Rayce Nigga raw
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by OMOTOWO(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Must every story involve sex nowadays?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kabawa(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
I detect envy shocked
Are you trying to blackmail him
You are far worse than him cool
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by morscino: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
All I see is an act of desperation from danku to hold on to rayce via blackmail.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kakabre(f): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please ooo...who is this Rayce dude cos av neva heard of him
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by yinkslinks(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Does these artise use this as form of rituals to fame? don't understand why these useless guys dont get scared of AIDS! Piitee
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by slyd90(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
lol...I think Rayce should Jejely go and claim his Baby....shey na everything under skirt dem like to follow......
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by botad(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why call the lady "Prostitute", she might not be happy seeing such. I think ashawo or olosho is still OK for future relationships.

My thought though!

1 Like

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided so prostitutes also cn b preg ,......... She deliberately wanna hammer,. #babymamaloading
Yes na, na dem carry belle pass, na dem do abortion pass.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by AuroraB(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
kenzysmith:
So is save to asume rayce is Hiv positive ashawo ti taken over
Careless, unreasonable speech. Guard your utterances bruh lipsrsealed
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by luckizee(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
story for d gods grin grin
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by robosky02(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Lol. So Olosho dey get belle? shocked grin

that must be a fake one or an apprentice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
robosky02:

that must be a fake one or an apprentice grin

Hahahahhaha.. grin cheesy
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by AuroraB(f): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
botad:
Why call the lady "Prostitute", she might not be happy seeing such. I think ashawo or olosho is still OK for future relationships.

My thought though!
Apologies to responsible men. But, that's the tag for women even if she rejects advances by them. Even ex girlfriend is tagged that to heal a bruised ego sad *the irresponsible ones*
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by NeChErEnO1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
A prostitute that doesn't fak with CD, is that one a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Okuda(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
who be these ones biko nu
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Most Nigerian women are prostitutes though, from college runs girls to on the down low housewives sad
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Badgers14: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided so prostitutes also cn b preg ,......... She deliberately wanna hammer,. #babymamaloading

My dear people are trying to get out of this recession any which way grin grin
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ladesson(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
some ppl happy of bring ppl down...danku is happy now??ur fada!!!!!"
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by profmsboi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olosho di Mummy
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ruggedtimi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Elxandre:
These artistes are nothing but dogs.
They aren't even scared of STDs, or even AIDS.

These girl is the mumu of the year. Getting pregnant for a no name artiste.
What does she stand to gain from this? sad

That's how the other one said she doesn't jump from bed to bed, but got pregnant for Davido at the speed of light. grin
no name artist...rayce no name hm
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Publicity stunt to prop up his drowning popularity. Nigerian celebrities are getting wise. Lol
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kuchikau1: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wetin dey sweet guys for gal toto? No wonder gals dey feel like god.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kuchikau1: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wetin dey sweet guys for gal toto? No wonder gals dey feel like god. Stupid pple.

1 Like

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Kobicove(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
I think a law should be promulgated to make it an offence to go on social media and reveal the contents of a private conversation especially if it containes privileged information!

2 Likes

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Most Nigerian women are prostitutes though, from college runs girls to on the down low housewives sad

Hmmmmmmm
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ghettochild(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
guys....remember how danku betrayed orisafemi. its karma taking place so danku shd keep quiet o
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Andrewkinggg: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Danku and artiste dicting him. First it was ortisefemi and now it's rayce. Make that guy no go find better thing do with him life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid / Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021' / Eniola Badmus Enjoying A "Perfect" Lunch On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.