Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigeria: Three Arms Of Government Or Three Arms Of Comedy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Three Arms Of Government Or Three Arms Of Comedy? (300 Views)

Obasanjo Queries Buhari: Why Are Nigeria's Three Top Leaders From The Core North / Obasanjo Queries Buhari: Why Are Nigeria's Three Top Leaders From The Core North / Is this a Government Or A Mistake? - BBC News rubbishes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Three Arms Of Government Or Three Arms Of Comedy? by yummyyummy: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
For more great narratives visit
http://musingsamplified..com.ng/2017/03/nigeria-three-arms-of-government-or.html#more

It was Otunba Gadaffi, the brain behind Dignified Mobile Toilets that said ‘shit business is serious business’. I agree. If you have ever been cornered at an inconvenient location by this call of nature then you are also likely to agree with that statement. Yes real shit happens and it is serious but government business is serious business too, a more serious business.
Unfortunately since independence Nigeria has had and continues to have largely comedic leaders at all levels. This explains why there hasn’t been any serious governance and development after fifty six years of independence. We were once touted as one of the happiest people on the earth. This is no surprise considering all the laughter from the comedy called Nigeria besides Fela Anikulapo Kuti frankly described us as a suffering and smiling people.

I do not believe in crying over spilt milk, it is pointless anyway besides I will rather bother about not letting another one spill. In the light of this, I will not dwell on the period between 1960 and 2015 especially from 2011 to May 28, 2015. Nigerians got tired of the endless comedy and unseriousness. They decided to change that. Enters the APC government headed by President Buhari. It now appears that the change we have is an increase in comedy and not a total deviation from unseriousness that Nigerians asked for with their voters’ card. Let’s now examine some out of the numerous comedy skits that have been produced by the present administration.

Read more at >>>> http://musingsamplified..com.ng/2017/03/nigeria-three-arms-of-government-or.html#more
Re: Nigeria: Three Arms Of Government Or Three Arms Of Comedy? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seriously, we don't have leaders, but glorified crooks. The followers are even worse. We kind of deserve the leaders we get. We are tribalistic, selfish and greedy.

(1) (Reply)

Where I Come From / Actions Of A Tyrant- Blackmail Not Democracy. / AWARDS: Gov Okowa Bags 2016 Mandela Medal For Long Walk To Freedom And Prestigio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.