Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tasty Apple Of A Kind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tasty Apple Of A Kind (484 Views)

Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies / Is There A Kind Of Relationship Called A Monogamous Fornication / Toto Is A kind Of Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasty Apple Of A Kind by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
In the past, it was unheard of for a woman to crave another woman’s body. It was also abominable for such women to state boldly that they were interested in sexual relationships with their kind.
But these days, such sexual preference is the vogue. Many female friendships people envy these days are but sexual relationships covered in the garb of platonic unions.
Mary Oliver and Queen Bassey (Not real names) who are based in Abuja have been friends since their university days. They attend events together, travel together and even live together. Many girls envied what they had, but did not know that they were lovers.
The truth of their relationship began to be revealed when one of their neighbours, Mr. Luke Emerah, kept settling their quarrels almost all the time. He became quite intrigued that they bickered without actually stating what the problem was. He continued making peace between them until one day when Queen blustered out that Mary was breaking her heart by sleeping around.
To Mr. Emerah, there was nothing to suspect about their quarrels at first, because women always fought with each other over little misunderstanding. “But I became curious when I noticed that they were acting jealous and possessive like lovers do,” he said, adding:.”I befriended Queen, because she seemed more delicate than Mary. After few outings and some drinks, she confessed that she and Mary had been lovers for over four years.’’
Shocked and surprised at the same time, Mr. Emerah pressed her further for information about the root cause of their many fights and Queen revealed that Mary had been cheating on her with other ladies, even though they promised that they would be faithful to each other.
Mr. Emerah said that it was then he started replaying everything that had happened in the last one year since they moved into the compound and it all made sense. “One would get jealous if the other looked at another man or woman for so long, just as jealous lovers do and they would start fighting afterwards.’’
Mr. Emerah revealed how his relationship with them changed afterwards. They became free to share things with him that left him wondering why beautiful ladies would resort to having sexual relationships with one another when there are many men in town.
“Sometimes, I look at both of them and shake my head. Any man would give anything to have these two ladies in their lives, but they chose to have sex with each other. Aside the spiritual aspect, it is morally wrong for women to engage in this type of behaviour,” he said.
Lesbianism at a glance
According to Wikipedia, lesbian is the term most widely used in the English language to describe sexual and romantic attraction between females. Lesbian as a concept, used to differentiate women with a shared sexual orientation, is a 20th-century construct.
When early sexologists in the late 19th century began to categorize and describe homosexual behaviour, hampered by a lack of knowledge about the female homosexuality or women’s sexuality, they distinguished lesbians as women who did not adhere to female gender roles and incorrectly designated them mentally ill – a designation which has been reversed in the global scientific community.
According to some of these ladies who are bisexuals today, they did not set out to be one. Some of them say they got sexually curious when they attended all -girls secondary schools. Linda George, who attended an all -girls secondary school in Ibadan in the 90s became attracted to her roommate and they started touching each other’s bodies. She revealed that the carefree attitude of female students who loved walking around naked fuelled her sexual curiosity.
“I was always bombarded with the sight of breasts and vagina in the hostel and I started salivating over my then roommate’s body. Her name is Kikelomo. One day, I touched her breasts and when she didn’t object, we started having sex. We would use candles then in our privates,” Linda said.
For Mrs. Onyinyechi Obinna, it was not easy to come to terms with her being bisexual because of her religious background. Her parents were strict Catholics and she feared disappointing them. But when the pressure was too much, as many girls were involved in sexual relationships with one another, she had no choice but to join them.
Reflecting on the good times she had with some of her school mates then, Onyinyechi said she didn’t see a big deal in having fun with her fellow girls. It was fun having to explore something different, even though she still loves to have sex with men. Even though she is married with children, she is still attracted to women sexually.
Mrs. Obinna revealed that one of her sexual encounters with her best friend happened so fast that she only became conscious of herself after the deed was done. “It all happened so quickly. One day I was sitting on the couch with my best friend and the thought of kissing her or any other woman had never occurred to me until that moment. I kissed her deeply on the lips and when she didn’t object, we had sex.’’
But she was quick to add “I’m not saying that I’ve slept with many women. I have enjoyed sex with a limited number of partners belonging to both sexes. But I have discovered that I enjoy sex more with women.’’
Thirty -year-old Ijeoma Onyeji revealed that when she was in the university, four of her roommates were all lesbians. They did not need any effort to win her over because she was already into lesbianism in secondary school. But she was surprised that many ladies preferred to have sex with women even with the religious facade people hide behind in Nigeria.
Ijeoma recalled that while in school then these ladies would grab her and steal touches at her sensitive parts. Sometimes, they would rush into the bathroom with her and start handling her. “I enjoyed being fondled and licked by other women. People might pretend that it is not happening, but many women are either lesbians or bisexuals. It’s a way of life for us and we should be left alone to enjoy ourselves,’’ she says.
Veronica Igbafe won’t stop shaking from the recent experience she had with lesbians. Some of these women started sending her messages with different numbers.
She revealed that her experience with lesbians started sometime last year. ‘’I started receiving different phone text messages from different phone numbers, until I got to know that the owners of those numbers were women. These women numbering six live around my area and have been harassing me for sex. And all of these women pestering me for sex are married with children.’’
Why married women have sex with fellow women
Some of these married lesbians explain that they go into these sexual acts because they do not want to cheat on their husbands, because of the way the Nigerian society viewed adulterous women.
Stella Bernard has not enjoyed sex with her husband for over five years now. He cheats on her with different women and even threatened to throw her out whenever she complained. So, she resorted to having her sexual fill from her female friends.
Stella revealed she had been angry with her husband for a long time now and sleeping with women keeps her sane. “My husband comes back home late from work and when I try to initiate sex, he tells me he’s tired and sleeps off..
‘’When this continued for a very long time, I told my friend who willingly accepted to be my lover, because she was going through the same thing. For months now, we have been giving each other maximum sexual pleasure and my best sexual position is tripping,” Stella revealed.
Thirty five-year-old Bisola Kolade has been having sex with her best friend for over a year now. She told Saturday Sun that she just got tired of having sex with her husband and had to try something new. “Life is boring without adventures and fantasy. My husband became boring in bed and wasn’t ready to try new positions. It went on for a long time, but when he wasn’t budging, I turned to my friend for comfort. Today, we are happy sexually satisfying each other,” says Bisola.
How lesbians lure other women
Lesbians and bisexual ladies are everywhere. They have devised different means to recruit more women into having sexual relationships with them. They come to you like they care about you, but they just want sex from you, says Miss. Joy Iyere.
Miss Iyere is tired of receiving photos of different vaginas on Facebook. For two years now, one married woman who loves sleeping with women has been pestering her.
“She would call me on Facebook Messenger and when I don’t respond, she would leave voice notes. She would tell me to come to an hotel with her and I won’t regret it. She is even ready to pay me for such sexual encounters, but I just can’t stand the idea of sleeping with another woman,’’ says Iyere in disgust.
Miss. Yetunde Igeh was almost lured into lesbianism when her boyfriend broke up with her four months ago. One of her friends who told her she could count on her for support tried to seduce her along with her lesbian friends.
Her words: ‘’My boyfriend had just left me and I was suffering a heartbreak. My friend saw that I was sad and brooding and tried to console me in her own way. She couldn’t understand why I wanted to die over a guy, when I could settle for her and enjoy my life.’’
Bolanle Okubote had a close shave with a rich lesbian who tried to lure her with money. It was one of the most shocking experiences for her till date. She was stunned to learn how bold some of these women were when it came to getting what they wanted.
Says Okubote, a student of Lagos State University: “I met a woman at an event I attended on the Island and she just couldn’t stop looking at me. Before the event was over, she walked over to where I sat and asked me out. She wanted me to be her girlfriend. She promised to give me a huge amount of pocket money whenever I am going back to school, but I refused.’’
Mrs. Lilian Ezenwa was at the lowest point in her life after she lost her husband when her married neighbour made moves towards her. Still hurting from the pain of losing her husband of nine years, her neighbour offered her unreserved emotional support.
“I was happy that a fellow woman was offering me so much psychological and emotional support until my neighbour started talking dirty and tried to touch my breasts when she came visiting one day. I was shocked and walked her out.’’
Later on, Mrs. Ezenwa started hearing stories about her neighbour’s many escapades with young girls and married women in their area. She learnt that her scheme involved providing emotional support for hurting women.
Now, the circles of women sleeping with one another keep enlarging by the day, raising issues as to God’s design for creating the opposite sexes.
Re: Tasty Apple Of A Kind by SlayHER(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
I didn't read this shiit.
Re: Tasty Apple Of A Kind by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Tasty Apple Of A Kind by knightsson: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
No diff between this write-up and my 450 pages PHP book, very long.
Someone should be summerise for me
Re: Tasty Apple Of A Kind by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
women

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having S*x With A Guy My Sister Was In Love With And I Am No Happy / Chechen Police 'torturing Gay Men' / Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.