Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. (1209 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by facelessangel: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has started a battle of sorts without realizing it. You see he wrote an article titled: PMB’s health: Gloating is of no value published in Premium Times. A friend and colleague who had been so disturbed by the same hateful messages that Mr. Adesina referred to in his article shared the link in WhatsApp groups we manage and to his utter shock still got people that said President Buhari that we have now is actually ‘a clone’. Yes, some people suggested this. My friend being a passionate person felt he needed to leave a group he is an administrator of just because of this. But that is not my style, I responded to these people with the following:

I am afraid at the degree of propaganda, ignorance and hate that young people from Eastern Nigeria in particular are feeding themselves with. If there is a major criticism I have of this government, it is that it is not doing enough to counter it.

It is all over social media and conventional media. There is hardly any Nigerian that lives in a city that does not have Igbo friends that they respect, probably admire and learn from.

However, if a large enough number of people that claim to be Igbo especially the youth insist on being obnoxious and offensive to the point of odioum, you risk compounding whatever problems you think you have in Nigeria.

Let me guess, you say: ‘give us Biafra’. Please, the Anambra man does not love the Abia or Imo man. Most of you want to treat Ebonyi people with scorn. Your problem is not a lack of Biafra or being in Nigeria, it is a lack of good social etiquette, political acumen and unwillingness to cooperate with others.

There are many Igbo people fed-up with this kind of behaviour of some of their kinsmen but they are afraid of being attacked by a blind set of marauders feeding on hate.

It is time Igbo people with enlightenment, elegance and distinction takeover the discussion on the progress and future of the Igbo. What we have right now are Charlatans and inept thinkers.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/hate-propaganda-future-east
Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by policy12: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
...hmmmm may be the guy below me we have better thing to say.
Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by facelessangel: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
A new wave of propaganda has started by Yoruba media inciting one Igbo state against each other.

I wonder who told Femi Adesina that An Anambra man hates Abia man or Ebonyi. Meanwhile yoruba's are the worst enemy of themselves.

That was how the incited the Ikwerres to believe there Igbo brothers from the south East hate them.
And they believed that till today.

Femi Adesina, remove the plank in your eyes before removing sand in another person's eye

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by mangala14(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
K
Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Eshinwaju: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
The mods should close this lying thread down......adesina never said that... angry

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by facelessangel: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eshinwaju:
The mods should close this lying thread down......adesina never said that... angry
this thread has source. Old civil war propaganda is being exhumed by Yorubas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by GTkester: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
I love that femi adesina article, reason being that nothing unites a people than a common enemy. Many times I see posts from some deluded simpletons like one moniker called ipobexpose and I laugh. Unfortunately, the fvck seems not to understand that his posts are a catalyst to the Biafran struggle, because he always provides a talking point for the igbos.

As an Igbo man I take joy in seeing posts like this from adesina because it's a major propaganda boost for us to come under a common umbrella, little wonder some of us are witnessing an unprecedented level of unity and cooperation in Igbo land and amongst igbos all over the world. My people please pray for more femi adesina kind of posts. Udo diri unu umu Chineke!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by ariesbull: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Igbo. ....Their greatest nightmare

LoL

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by BankeSmalls(f): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
GTkester:
I love that femi adesina article, reason being that nothing unites a people than a common enemy. Many times I see posts from some deluded simpletons like one moniker called ipobexpose and I laugh. Unfortunately, the fvck seems not to understand that his posts are a catalyst to the Biafran struggle, because he always provides a talking point for the igbos.

As an Igbo man I take joy in seeing posts like this from adesina because it's a major propaganda boost for us to come under a common umbrella, little wonder some of us are witnessing an unprecedented level of unity and cooperation in Igbo land and amongst igbos all over the world. My people please pray for more femi adesina kind of posts. Udo diri unu umu Chineke!

I think Nnamdi Kanu is paying ipodexposed a salary.

There is nobody who is doing a better job of promoting Biafra like ipodexposed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Candyrain(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did Adeshina really pen down that piece of trash?
Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Opakan2: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Children of hate.. na Femi una wan dey reason now abi.. as God don disgrace you lots on PMB's matter

God pass una

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by BankeSmalls(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Opakan2:
Children of hate.. na Femi una wan dey reason now abi.. as God don disgrace you lots on PMB's matter

God pass una

Femi adesinner is a son of the soil. A real red blooded Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by timecapsule: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
SABO'S are always looking for whom they will use to settle their scores with. Pls look for your masters & leave us alone!.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by EasternActivist: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hateful bigot afonjas...

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Ngokafor(f): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
GTkester:

...You are spot on...It worked well for me as an Anambra lady, cos no matter the provocation,i cant bring myself to write anything or have negative inclinations towards other Igbo states and her inhabitants.I see Igbos from other states as my siblings..unlike before when i tended to be indifferent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Ngokafor(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Opakan2:

God pass una

...You guys had better tell that incompetent femi adesina to concentrate on his buhari asss-licking job and steer clear off Igbo matters...He is too small to take on a whole tribe.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by facelessangel: 1:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Imagine afonjos to tell me Igbos hate themselves

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Cjrane2: 2:10am On Mar 27, 2017
The propaganda against the Igbos by members of Buhari regime is pointless.

They are already doing their worst against Igbos in this regime and it has not changed anything.

Igbos should deligently learn from the plot of Buhari and his henchmen against them in Nigeria and heed Obasanjo's advise.

I do think those undecided youths should stop sitting on the fence and day dreaming a welcoming Nigeria to wake up. The needful must be done. Your enemies already know it. That is why they are trying to incite division among you.

Now tell me that Buhari loves Ebonyi more than Imo or Anambra? What has he done for his loved Ebonyi or any part of Igboland? Even the Federal Character that stipulated the make up of ministers and civil service or armed forces has been violated by Buhari just to spite Igbos and other hated 5 percenters.

Nobody needs to worry about this regime any longer. They have already done their worst. Whatever is good for your freedom as a decent human being, do it or plan towards it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by DocHMD: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2017
It is not even their 'Igbo hate Igbo so Biafra will not work' propanganda that makes them sound funnily deluded.

The moronic pro-Buharists also know the ethnic groups in nigeria hate each other to the point of killing each other everyday but will still open their rotten mouths and proclaim 'Nigeria will be great'. cheesy

Working for Buhari has a way of making people sound idiotic.

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by SIRmanjar(m): 3:53am On Mar 27, 2017
De mumu boy of an adviser dey nairaland his one of dose claiming southsouth,north ad southeast to cos division ad hatred between them ..Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Bruteforce101: 5:01am On Mar 27, 2017
EasternActivist:
Hateful bigot afonjas...

Osu man calling others bigots. Buhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by Bruteforce101: 5:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Useless miscreants, always blaming everyone for their misfortune. No shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Strategy By Femi Adesina Against The Igbos. by facelessangel: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Igbos hate themselves.
Shaking my head.
Old propaganda.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Review: Igbos Have No Claim Over Lagos...2013 Article Of Femi Fani Kayode (pt 1) / Vacate Middle Belt Region Before October 1 - Group Tells Herdsmen / Latest Report From All The IGBO Lands As Nnamdi Kanu Goes Missing [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.