Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower (41758 Views)

Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by CplusJason: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
teeghurl:
The watch ofkes wink
Lol, bahd girl. grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
mysterious that's my boy
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by UjSizzle(f): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's flapjack season.
Whoever is behind that handle us cray cray grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by BobBlinkzy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Damn! *Replytology* indeed
Dextology:
This EFCC handler got a PhD in psychology and replytology. grin grin

;DDamn! *Replytology* indeed
Dextology:
This EFCC handler got a PhD in psychology and replytology. grin grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by CplusJason: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Gay alert ⚠
Bros, na the watch i dey admire, i don't knw what you looking at. grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by bladeAnders(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
oh boi, see upper cut

Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by jbhill(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
SAVAGE..GIVE THAT HANDLER A MEDAL.
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by thunderbabs: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dextology:

The personality behind the twitter handle is really good, his PR level is top notch. Wonder if he ever gets angry? The person is really good.

Some people are trolling on the handle and the person have replies up his or her sleeves for them but the handler should learn to limit it and concentrate more on important tweets.

Hey mr, dont get too serious here jhare....Over seriousness na wahala...

1 Like

Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nesso:

Watz dis one saying do u even understand wat I wrote at all
You wrote crap. Since we don't know the gender of the handler, individual is free to refer to it as either him or her. You're free to chose whichever suits you if you don't want to use both together.
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Idydarling:
hehehehe♐
Hello fine ass looking Sagittarius... I don't believe we've been introduced?! ⛎
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by HardMirror(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right. A woman can't be smart, witty etc. Compare this guy tweets to Buhari' P.A. on Social Media Lauretta Onochie. If she hears you mention BU .... before you complete the word, she would have started calling you names.
Or ishilove of nairaland. Only a guy can pull off such witty jabs
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by 2shur: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
In advanced countries.
Both would be jailed.
Useless country.
Everything is always abused.
Useless bastatds called efcc attached to apc.
To u bastard behind the efcc twitter handle.
Remain a fool and remain stupid.
You guys are one of the reasons why we aint moving forward.
Misplaced priorities everywhere
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by OluDare01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Savage! grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by vigasimple(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Federal comedic Republic of Nigeria.

Every thing is comedy here in this country as government need distraction from her ineffectiveness.
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
greggng:

This is BTW u and me. I am the personality behind that handle. Don't let gullible nairalanders know about it

They are aware already. grin grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by WiseFool2(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dextology:

The personality behind the twitter handle is really good, his PR level is top notch. Wonder if he ever gets angry? The person is really good.

Some people are trolling on the handle and the person have replies up his or her sleeves for them but the handler should learn to limit it and concentrate more on important tweets.
Do you think it's every tweets he/she replies to?
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
WiseFool2:

Do you think it's every tweets he/she replies to?

No sir, it's not all tweets.
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by DivneFavour(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
The man handling this handle is a ........? Pls complete it?
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by emi14: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
See finishing

OYA LAUGH SMALL

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl.

Although his English was not perfect, they got along very well.

One day he rushed into a lawyer’s office and asked him to arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

Have you any grounds?

Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?

It made of concrete.

I don’t think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?

No, we have carport, and not need one.

I mean what are your relations like?

All my relations still in Poland .

Is there any infidelity in your marriage?

We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

Does your wife beat you up?

No, I always up before her.

Is your wife a nagger?

No, she white.

Why do you want this divorce?

She going to kill me.

What makes you think that?

I got proof.

What kind of proof?

She going to poison me…………………..
.She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read English pretty good, and it say: ‘POLISH REMOVER

Nice one brother. This is not tonto dike and Stephanie otobo and related prostitution stories
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by alobright17(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
Hello!, good morning. I just fixed my watsapp but unfortunately I loosed all my contacts cos I forgot my BlackBerry 1D password. Kindly send me your contact. How are you?.
Mumu just derail the thread because you want to share your number Anu
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by madjune(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
I know the person behind the handle.

He is well rounded and sound academically and in the 50s bracket.

1 Like

Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Not sexistundecided
Nesso:

Everybody don conclude say na guy dey behind d handle, so a woman can't be smart, witty etc? I find these types of comments sexist
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right. A woman can't be smart, witty etc. Compare this guy tweets to Buhari' P.A. on Social Media Lauretta Onochie. If she hears you mention BU .... before you complete the word, she would have started calling you names.
I find this kind of sexism in this 21st century very baffling.

1 Like

Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
I know that you, those who liked and shared your post are speaking on behalf of your mothers. Kudos to that:-(. Thanks for letting us knowsmiley

Obviously you are not very smart...*whispers* ‘intelligence comes from the maternal side'.....If not you won't be concluding based on one individual. Not your fault, I blame you-know-whosmiley

simpleseyi:

Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:
Mumu just derail the thread because you want to share your number Anu
Cc: CplusJason. grin
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by AyamBlaze: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
simpleseyi:

You still dey reply the guy?? You get time o Women don't have witty replies.. They're programmed to be insultive.
#CaseClosed
#GoAndArgueWithYourBestie
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by RobinHez(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
simpleseyi:

lmao, but I read sometime on their handle that it is a team of individuals working on their social media accounts, so we can't pinpoint just 1 person .
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Saheed9: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Okay
please I don't understand the picture
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Saheed9: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Okay
please I don't understand the David Beckham picture
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
MrMcJay:

Stop advertising your ignorance. The person behind the EFCC handle is a male. FYI, he attended Kings College in Lagos.

That you don't know doesn't mean others also do not know.
U dumb as Bleep, Wat u jst has no correlation with wat I wrote
Re: "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
maasoap:

You wrote crap. Since we don't know the gender of the handler, individual is free to refer to it as either him or her. You're free to chose whichever suits you if you don't want to use both together.
Mumu, so why is everyone assuming he is male? Why didn't u use he or she idiot. Why won't u say I wrote crap when ur comprehension capacity is low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts / Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.