Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) (35198 Views)

Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by clems88(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
sorry to say

they look like idi.iotsssssss

sorry ooooo
look at the mirrow ... You will also see that you look more than an idiot. Mcteew
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by do4luv14(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
onosprince:
Isoko wado

ya, eeee iyeeeeeee,

i rep ma ethnicity ISOKO ,

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by chronique(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
You sabi. Urhobo comes before isoko. The Urhobos are the dominant tribe in Delta.
fratermathy:
There is no such thing as "Isoko attire" that is uniquely different from Urhobo attire.

Let's not personalise this style of dressing.

As for you Mr Ovokooo, always do your research well. That song is an Urhobo song, not an Isoko song!!! "Oghenerukevwe vwa suine ejiro" is pure central Urhobo dialect. It would have been better to have said Urhobo-Isoko or Isoko-Urhobo than to remove one from the other when you are not sure which is which in this case.

Anyhow sha, Urhobo and Isoko are one and the same people but always be careful with things like this.

Urhobo Wadoo!
Isoko Wadoo!
Misiagware oooo!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Amarabae(f): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm. Isoko! thats new to me, ethnic groups are many in Nigeria.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by fratermathy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
chronique:
You sabi. Urhobo comes before isoko. The Urhobos are the dominant tribe in Delta.

Okoh emu na muvwo osho? The matter nor tire you?

You see correct Urhobo dressing and song, one yeye blogger wey nor know which from which say na Isoko dressing. Where you, Ovokooo better maintain your angle before boys use you take appease Eni for Uzere.

I just de maintain my chill because Isokos are our brothers, regardless of the politics behind their self-alienation.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by fratermathy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Hmmm. Isoko! thats new to me, ethnic groups are many in Nigeria.

It is a variant of Urhobo! They "claimed" to be different from Urhobo in 1958 when their then Western House of Assembly member, James Otobo, moved the motion to remove Isoko from Eastern Urhobo constituency because of the politics of bad blood and the "divide and rule" mentality.

Never-the-less, they remain Urhobos, even though they would disagree if you tell them this. It's just like an Oron, Efik or Anaang man telling you he is not Ibibio even when he clearly is. They understand Urhobo very well but their dialect is much deeper so an inexperienced Urhobo may not completely understand them. Every other aspect of culture is EXACTLY the same.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by ahahnow: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
I like this, Oyibo men are taking all the nigerian girls. I encourage all my nigerian sisters to marry oyibo jare. Let the nigerian men marry goats. they are lazy and useless

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Amarabae(f): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

It is a variant of Urhobo! They "claimed" to be different from Urhobo in 1958 when their then Western House of Assembly member, James Otobo, moved the motion to remove Isoko from Eastern Urhobo constituency because of the politics of bad blood and the "divide and rule" mentality.

Never-the-less, they remain Urhobos, even though they would disagree if you tell them this. It's just like an Oron, Efik or Anaang man telling you he is not Ibibio even when he clearly is. They understand Urhobo very well but their dialect is much deeper so an inexperienced Urhobo may not understand them. Every other aspect of culture is EXACTLY the same.
cool. Do they have any celebrity or key popular personality?
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by fratermathy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
cool. Do they have any celebrity or key popular personality?

Bovi, Chico Ejiro, Jeta Amata and Fred Amata. These are the ones you may really know.

The thing is that because they claim to be a different ethnic group from Urhobo, they have become a micro-minority in Delta State and Nigeria. So they are hardly noticed in the larger scheme of affairs. But they are there. Many of them associate with Urhobo and even claim to be Urhobo once they leave Delta State (this is possible because they can all understand and theoretically speak Urhobo). It is only within the state that the politics of ethnicity comes in.

They have 2 LGAs in Delta State (Isoko North and South). Their major towns are Oleh and Ozoro. Every other place is essentially rural. Their total population, by last census, was about 550,000 in both LGAs. Their land hosts a campus of Delta State University at Oleh and a state polytechnic at Ozoro.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Amarabae(f): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Bovi, Chico Ejiro, Jeta Amata and Fred Amata. These are the ones you may really know.

The thing is that because they claim to be a different ethnic group from Urhobo, they have become a micro-minority in Delta State and Nigeria. So they are hardly noticed in the larger scheme of affairs. But they are there. Many of them associate with Urhobo and even claim to be Urhobo once they leave Delta State (this is possible because they can all understand and theoretically speak Urhobo). It is only within the state that the politics of ethnicity comes in.

They have 2 LGAs in Delta State (Isoko North and South). Their major towns are Oleh and Ozoro. Every other place is essentially rural. Their total population, by last census, was about 550,000 in both LGAs. Their land hosts a campus of Delta State University at Oleh and a state polytechnic at Ozoro.
ok thanks. You must be a son of the soil. #appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by haulagehandlers(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
yedidiah:
Isolo wa dohhhh!!! all these oyinbos wey dey come marry we sisters so eh, no oil well for them to inherit o.
Isolo ko,okeafa ni. You yourself don get oyel well not to talk of transferring am as inheritance.... make northerners wey get majority of the oyel well catch you dem go use your nose blow whistle for monkey post.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by eyinjuege: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
The clothes sef con fit the oyibo man pass the black owners.

Na so...
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by seangy4konji: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
let him enjoy
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by fratermathy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
ok thanks. You must be a son of the soil. #appreciate.

Thank you!

Lest I forget, Isokoland is also rich in crude oil wink!
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by eyinjuege: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
ahahnow:
I like this, Oyibo men are taking all the nigerian girls. I encourage all my nigerian sisters to marry oyibo jare. Let the nigerian men marry goats. they are lazy and useless

Hello... Open up

You've got a delivery.....

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by juman(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Africa has good cultures.
Africa has everything except good leaders.

The only problem of africa is senseless "leaders".
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by bezimo(m): 1:44am On Mar 26, 2017
See my Isoko sister don marry obodoyibo.
Awesome!!!

Isoko wado.lol
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by seunfape(m): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2017
The wife face no show wetting concern me with oyibo
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by bameyi(m): 4:06am On Mar 26, 2017
That guy catch jungle fever oh
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Mayflowa(m): 4:08am On Mar 26, 2017
martineverest:
my guy, most new generations Nigerian men are not marriage worthy

White women are also looking for Nigeria men if you must know
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by 9jakool: 5:05am On Mar 26, 2017
I love Urhobo and isoko culture/language
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Sexina851(f): 5:27am On Mar 26, 2017
mmsen:

They're not. Most have no idea who you are, nor do they care.

It is you people who are obsessed with being recognized like children pandering for attention.

Everyday on this message board 'oyinbo did this', 'oyinbo did that'. Pathetic.

My brother u just spoke my mind. I don't hate but I just hate how much some blacks glorify the whites like semi God.it really freaks me out
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Carter4luv(m): 5:28am On Mar 26, 2017
The way whites dey come marry our naija girls, den Don tire for dere own girls wey like divorce.lol.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by vislabraye(m): 5:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Ngokafor:
...Nigerian ladies who do not make noise about #teamforeign nonsense or demonise Nigerian males appear to be marrying more and more young and handsome men from other races..

..Nigerian males on the other hand whose past-time is to demonise Nigerian ladies on-line,making hollow noises about #teamforeignladies crap seems to only succeed in marrying their Grand-mother's age-mates whenever they manage to snag a white-lady to marry cheesy

...Something is honestly wrong somewhere lipsrsealed cry..Anyway happy married life to the couple kiss

If you wan marry oyibo, make you marry. It's a free world. We all know that a Nigerian man who marries his grandmother does so for Greencard. Those who grow up there marry classy white chicks.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Reference(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2017
ahahnow:

Then change the circles your revolve around. The tick cannot be far from the hound.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Reference(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2017
juman:
Africa has good cultures.
Africa has everything except good leaders.

The only problem of africa is senseless "leaders".

No sir, senseless citizens if that is what you mean....... because that is the tree the apples fall from.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Sarah20A(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
yedidiah:
Isolo wa dohhhh!!! all these oyinbos wey dey come marry we sisters so eh, no oil well for them to inherit o.
they are not like you guys that fight for properties,they don't give a Bleep to your fucking oil well

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2017
martineverest:
my guy, most new generations Nigerian men are not marriage worthy

As in ehn? Very disappointing.

You look at some eligible men and their mentality. A wise babe will just shake her head and jejely move on. And at the end she can't stay single forever. So switch and decides to marry oyibo. It's not the ladies fault. Those class of unserious Nigerian men should be serious, leave fucvkboi attitude, be responsible and focused for once. Just for once.

HML to the couple. God bless their home.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians wear white man's suits, trousers and ties, and the white men are not baffled. Inferiority complex.
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by tossedbae(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by tossedbae(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) by yedidiah(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
haulagehandlers:
Isolo ko,okeafa ni. You yourself don get oyel well not to talk of transferring am as inheritance.... make northerners wey get majority of the oyel well catch you dem go use your nose blow whistle for monkey post.
brother the thing tire me o. I grow for North, if I begin list the people wey I know if with Wells, if you no know where The oil wells dey for the country, you go think say Na for North.

Met a guy that ride keke in Kano he was gisting me of his escapedes in Rivers state during Amaechi's tenure, I wan cry for the great South South

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Physically Challenged Man Weds In Wheelchair, Shares Traditional Wedding Pics / Emmax Band best For urparty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.