Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

GAME: Moment Of Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GAME: Moment Of Truth (922 Views)

Moment Of Truth / The Hour Of Truth! Prophecy For You! / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Answer present on this thread let me test ur principles on my 'truthomemeter' smiley
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Epositive(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
present cool
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Epositive:
present cool
wlc bro. Here goes ur question-Assuming a girl asks you this: ask anything from me and I will give you... What would that be?
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by kratosonofzeus: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
radarada sha kun owo awon omo Nigeria yii..
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Epositive(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
redbeans:
wlc bro. Here goes ur question-Assuming a girl asks you this: ask anything from me and I will give you... What would that be?

sing me a song, i love girls that sing smiley

done?
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by FvckShiT(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
fucksent
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
redbeans and games sha.
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Presentsmiley
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
radarada sha kun owo awon omo Nigeria yii..
iwo lomo , omo ile sudan
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
present
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alesandese:
Presentsmiley
wlc dear. Here you go: will you still respect ur husband [in future] if you found out that he hid his age and is actually 5 years younger than U?
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
redbeans:
wlc dear. Here you go: will you still respect ur husband [in future] if you found out that he hid his age and is actually 5 years younger than U?
shocked shocked shocked

Honestly I will feel bad at first, but I will make sure nothing changes in how we relate. My husband and i will be best friends so age will mean nothing to us smiley

1 Like

Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
present
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Absent
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by mrmrmister: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Present
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Present
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
xqzytchyca:
present
wlc miss/ma. Ur question is ready for you.... Do u stil bliv in love? Having experienced/witnessed broken rltnshps, what comes to ur mind when a guy says i love you?
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aderola15:
Present
padi mi. Wlc. Emeka sends u 10k and u receive d alert while tunde sends u a love text. Rate d percentage of love/happiness you will get for/from each
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrmrmister:
Present
k. Manage dis question, it's the one i can think of now. U take manpower and why riding your wife/babe on 'ghost mode' she begs you to stop.. How do u handle the situation?
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by purpleNG(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
redbeans:
wlc miss/ma. Ur question is ready for you.... Do u stil bliv in love? Having experienced/witnessed broken rltnshps, what comes to ur mind when a guy says i love you?

What comes in mind first is,
Not again,he wants to continue from where the other person stopped

1 Like

Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
redbeans:

I've really had my own fair share of heartbreaks; but I still do believe in love; but then, I allow my instinct guide me, take my brain along and also look out for actions instead of mere words.
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by mrmrmister: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
redbeans:
k. Manage dis question, it's the one i can think of now. U take manpower and why riding your wife/babe on 'ghost mode' she begs you to stop.. How do u handle the situation?

I'll stop. cool
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Juliearth(f): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Present
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Juliearth:
Present
gud. I've marked your name in the register smiley. So.. To your classwork[correct answers attract full marks). If your EX who was good in 'the other room' comes begging for a second chance, what would be your reply?
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Juliearth(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
redbeans:
gud. I've marked your name in the register smiley. So.. To your classwork[correct answers attract full marks). If your EX who was good in 'the other room' comes begging for a second chance, what would be your reply?

LOL,funny! An ex will always be an ex,but if I have to take him back,it wont be on the basis of the other room affairs...He has to show true signs of repentance,remorse...
Re: GAME: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dextology:
redbeans and games sha.
tongue Maybe I didn't play well when I was small

(1) (Reply)

This Facebook User Really Got Me.... / I Had 1 Abortions And 2 Misscourages!!!any Experience About This?? / A Broke And Falling Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.