Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (72425 Views)

Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by farouk0403(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Nothing bad!
Am 25! I still suck moma's boobs playfully.
U can go and die if u wanna criticise dat.

This guy, this guy, praise keys!!!!

you are a clown,
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Greedgod: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItalianWine:
Hard or Soft we've got your back... grin
pls have my back
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its indecent. Every man learns to be quite secure with mum...but then there should be a line. This is wrong onnso many levels. I just don't understand this generation... We just love to celebrate immorality, yet when the consequences come, we start the blame game.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with that... People need to chill out frfr
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Coolgent(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
If that Kid is a member of nairaland vaseline crew hmm he can do the unthinkable o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Coolgent(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
realGURU:
Haram haram haram
Hakkun, na true
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by madjune(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with it at all.

A symptom of a possessive mother.

All the same, I cant be that relaxed in the middle of the sea though.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by CzarChris(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2017
biomustry:
Christians can do that
and you know they are Christians how?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by yinkslinks(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
abeg make I finish with her first before you bring out that your small prick wey be like a two month old baby
gay u don see my dick b4
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by mmsen: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Shameless.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by burkingx(f): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin

We just dey wait for JUSES to land now !!!...Cos time to END the WORLD don reach grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2017
If there's sugar Mummy, there must also be sugar son...so, kini big deal?
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by marshmonii: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2017
D mother aint bad doh...
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by odehaj: 2:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Na mammy-water ne ai
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by zomby(m): 2:40am On Mar 26, 2017
I see no issues with the position; that's his mama...I am certain that the dude had a fantastic dream.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by seunfape(m): 3:38am On Mar 26, 2017
The woman no bad at all .
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Tolubory(m): 3:43am On Mar 26, 2017
dainformant:
A woman has been blasted by some online users after striking this 'controversial' pose with her son while relaxing on a Yacht. While some deem it inappropriate considering where the young boy positioned his head, others say nothing is wrong with the pose after all they are family...See people's reaction below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/mixed-feelings-trail-photo-of-mother.html
That is their own cup of coffee...
I can not picture their problem join my own......
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by AreaFada2: 3:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Nairalanders nor go kee pessin with laugh hia. grin cheesy cheesy

It depends on the meaning we read to things as individuals.

We easily "seshualize" things these days.

Way back it wasn't so. A boy of that age would see relatives (sisters, aunties, mother) UNclad and would mean nothing.

You would sleep in same bed with female cousins and nobody would bat an eye.

But life is much more complex now. Outrage & suspicion are now the norm.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by October1960: 3:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Funny comment. Hope say nah joke sha.

grin

praisekeyzz:
Nothing bad!
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by bameyi(m): 4:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Take a look at the child's facial expression. He doesn't like it. Well just my opinion
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by apollo13(m): 4:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
abeg make I finish with her first before you bring out that your small prick wey be like a two month old baby
Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by praisekeyzz(m): 5:21am On Mar 26, 2017
fof1:

D DECEIT OF LUCIFER. BIG DECEIT AND FILTY MINDS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH. INSINCERITY IS D BANE OF D CURRENT GENERATION.

die na
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Masterclass32: 6:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Something's not right about the pose.

Placing his head on his mother's almost unclad backside, as if the backside is some kind of vita foam, just doesn't feel right.

The woman wey allow the thing sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 26, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Nothing bad!
undecided
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by dangotesmummy: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Thats bad. Cmon, why that kind of pose?
nothing is wrong with the pose. People's minds have just been debased.what's special or new about the ass the boy will have seen uncountable times.they're both relaxing and he can't even have an erection for his mom's ass.jeez
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Masterclass32: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2017
myking95:
Its indecent. Every man learns to be quite secure with mum...but then there should be a line. This is wrong onnso many levels. I just don't understand this generation... We just love to celebrate immorality, yet when the consequences come, we start the blame game.

INDECENT - I think that's the right word to describe the weird pose.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by dangotesmummy: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Masterclass32:
Something's not right about the pose.

Placing his head on his mother's almost unclad backside, as if the backside is some kind of vita foam, just doesn't feel right.

The woman wey allow the thing sef. undecided
it's mother and son moment. It becomes nasty if he puts his head in opposite direction

Get your mind out of the gutters
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by guychidile: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2017
hmm,pls call a spade a spade,this pix is Biblically wrong.why do we promote evil in the name of selfie....rubbish..! my hand no dey o..!
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Mbediogu(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2017
what kind of mammy water family is this o o? . Abeg.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by gofnor(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2017
dainformant:
A woman has been blasted by some online users after striking this 'controversial' pose with her son while relaxing on a Yacht. While some deem it inappropriate considering where the young boy positioned his head, others say nothing is wrong with the pose after all they are family...See people's reaction below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/mixed-feelings-trail-photo-of-mother.html
which family?, this is kworoption in the highest place. Dem don dey doam tee tee.

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by harmless(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2017
So if she did wat will you do...
SNOWCREAM:
Why my mummy no born me when she dey like 17 years old cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.