Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (72107 Views)

Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by biomustry: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
CzarChris:
The word Christian means to be "christ like", a true Christian is someone who strives to be like Christ in all his/her activities and not all these pretenders everywhere, "by there fruits you shall know them" Matthew 7:16.
Since you are bent on discrediting Christianity, why don't you bring up a quote from the Bible supporting your assertion that she and her son are Christians.
You failed woefully, Quote or let me be
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Even at the Verge of collapse
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2017
You funny die
publicenemy:
She wants to send him back through the same hole she brought him
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by CzarChris(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2017
biomustry:

You failed woefully, Quote or let me be
What kind of atheist are they breeding these days? One can't even engage you in a simple brainstorming section to prove why you believe what you believe. When i was into esoteric knowledge I would defend whatever i believed in with every intellectual defense i could find. The kind of spiritualist and atheist I see on nairaland, just haul insults at the religious beliefs of others without presenting any intellectual or scholarly basis for their assertions.

I am heavily disappointed.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by biomustry: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
CzarChris:
What kind of atheist are they breeding these days? One can't even engage you in a simple brainstorming section to prove why you believe what you believe. When i was into esoteric knowledge I would defend whatever i believed in with every intellectual defense i could find. The kind of spiritualist and atheist I see on nairaland, just haul insults at the religious beliefs of others without presenting any intellectual or scholarly basis for their assertions.

I am heavily disappointed.
Likewise, you can't quote the verse that discredits it, just beating about the bush
When a christian woman walks with no veil, u can quote it, easy.. .but this, Jus mouth
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by CzarChris(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
biomustry:

Likewise, you can't quote the verse that discredits it, just beating about the bush
When a christian woman walks with no veil, u can quote it, easy.. .but this, Jus mouth
Kids!!! SMH
Go and grow your knowledge on esoteric wisdom, learn a few things about spiritism and come back. Then we can discuss as men. Now you're just like a child seeking attention.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by biomustry: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
CzarChris:
Kids!!! SMH
Go and grow your knowledge on esoteric wisdom, learn a few things about spiritism and come back. Then we can discuss as men. Now you're just like a child seeking attention.
Why don't you teach me.. .move on child
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Alonu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vladdo:
THE PERSON WHOSE PHONE NUMBER (09066474484) APPEARS ON THE DATA RESELLING ADVERT IS A SCAMMER AND AN OUTRIGHT THIEF. PATRONISE HIM AT YOUR PERIL. "CASASO" OR WHATEVER MONIKER YOU ADOPT NOW, FOR SCAMMING ME, YOU SHALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH AND I WILL DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE. ITS NOT EVERYBODY YOU SCAM AND GO SCOT FREE. MARK MY WORDS!!
he just scammed me too. I would definitely get him.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Sarah20A(f): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nasa28:

You must be kidding undecided
Damm serious
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Sarah20A(f): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
akoko11:

That's not good at all, pls encourage him to desist from that act.
why, but is harmless
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by akoko11: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sarah20A:
why, but is harmless

He is now an adult.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Sarah20A(f): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
akoko11:

He is now an adult.
forget that thing man dey stop breast? Suck mother's breast continue with girlfriend's own end it with wife till death separate the mouth from the nipple lipsrsealed but I will tell him thanks alot
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by akoko11: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sarah20A:
forget that thing man dey stop breast? Suck mother's breast continue with girlfriend's own end it with wife till death separate the mouth from the nipple lipsrsealed but I will tell him thanks alot

Lols, funny u
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Sarah20A(f): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
akoko11:

Lols, funny u
you know say Na truth I dey talk undecided
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by jbblues24(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2019
Please stop! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Undetected Sickle Celler / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.