Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment (39024 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:
You are sounding like Maj. Nzeogwu the difference is that you are a coward because you can't go back to nigeria and face these men squarely.

Come back and start your 'revolution' against 10 percenters and crooks. yoruba and hot air. tongue
Now you see how you end it with stupidity? Leave Odudua out of it.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:
sowore ochi agha uwa nile!

dike na dimkpa!

egwu ara atu afo obulu uzo! eh!

nwoke di be gi!

na wa ogbo na anyi kwugi na azu!

onwero ife ge me gi!

i ga di ndu ma tor ani!

.................................... translate

Sowore the world general!

hero and warrior!

the stomach is not afraid thats why it stays in the front! eh!

with you there is a man at home!

keep overcoming the front - we are solidly behind you!

nothing do you!

you will live to see the fruit of your labour! you will live to see your great grand children! cool cool
Brother, I doff for you .
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Akinz0126(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:
sowore ochi agha uwa nile!

dike na dimkpa!

egwu ara atu afo obulu uzo! eh!

nwoke di be gi!

na wa ogbo na anyi kwugi na azu!

onwero ife ge me gi!

i ga di ndu ma tor ani!

.................................... translate

Sowore the world general!

hero and warrior!

the stomach is not afraid thats why it stays in the front! eh!

with you there is a man at home!

keep overcoming the front - we are solidly behind you!

nothing do you!

you will live to see the fruit of your labour! you will live to see your great grand children! cool cool
Bros can you pls open a threaaad on gani fawehimi and dele giwa achievement am a lover of history speaking of which II learnt the good things this men did for the masses during there time .
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Biafman: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
dunkem21:
undecided

You didn't pen all these crap when you were busy frolicking with him in the build up of 2015 elections. sad
No mind that coward. Let him jist us about the school certificates of Tinubu his sponsor. Talking of corrupt politician when he is being paid and sponsored by the most corrupt politician Nigeria has ever known in the name of Tinubu.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

don't say what you don't know! Sowore never frolic with any ass-hole! he stand for the good of the nation!

your comment shows you dont even know anything about him. i would av educate you on the HERO called Sowore - but it will be a waste of time - but know this fact sha, sowore is in Nigeria and has been fighting injustice both on the street and on the social media.

He is one person that doesn't run away from a ragging fire - he will face you squarely with facts.

if not for people like him - our politicians would av used your future to wipe their anus!

RESPECT A REAL MAN WHEN YOU ARE OPPORTUNE TO SEE ONE! angry

The guy has a flat brain
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Let him come back and set up Sahara HQ in Lagos or Abuja if he is not a coward.
Will you shut your mouth? You still wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by badman007(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:
You are sounding like Maj. Nzeogwu the difference is that you are a coward because you can't go back to nigeria and face these men squarely.

Come back and start your 'revolution' against 10 percenters and crooks. yoruba and hot air. tongue

What is wrong with you people? This man is risking his live for the betterment of your future and that of your kids. Shame on the poster and all the people liking the comment. You lot are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2017
diasporaman:
This is my job
THUNDER FIREEEE BAD BELLE
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Biafman: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Many choose to called him coward yet I choose to call him front liner.Those who remembered well the power of media house. The Tell news magazine.. who went far into the depth ocean to bring into our hearing what is going on within government circle then.1992-1998. Sowore has gone into past corner of Melaye, that he has what I would call mutilated academic certificate ..Dino and ABU should prove him wrong...
Front liner in fighting for his pocket through blackmailing. Sponsored by Tinubu and co? Remain a mugu for life, you have the right to do so.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by HAH: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Yeah I should be your generation.. point of correction.. Gloria Okon never died.. that's what brought Dele Giwa sudden death. News watch then saw Gloria in Australia, with prove that she was smuggled out of the country by IBB.. and you know what follow when Dele Giwa was bent on published the story.. Assuming things like online were in existence he could done so before the Authority hew him down.
this are all speculations if she never died and was seen in Australia in 1986, you mean 31 year down no one saw her again, furthermore her arrest and demise all happened when Buhari was HOS, IBB became HOS in August 1985, and the Gloria Okon saga happened between April and May 1985 when Buhari was HOS, you see bros we believed in this populist news then but at this age find time to sit down and read the whole saga with an unbiased mind you will see that the case is not water tight. cheers
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
lurther:
When Buhari and Tinubu paid IBB a visit before 2015 elections. ....IBB was a saint then. Now Dino Melaye pays IBB a visit and you remind us of how IBB is the worste thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

Sowore always playing politics of convenience.
I wish you were somebody in Nigeria, SOWORE would have interestingly answer you.But for a nobody, go sleep I beg.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

IPOB, but the man is now in Lagos, Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/227092-man-attacked-sowore-lagos-petitions-ambode-wants-sahara-reporters-publisher-ejected.html
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Let him come back and set up Sahara HQ in Lagos or Abuja if he is not a coward.

Mr IPOB, alias supporter of the corrupt

The man already has an office in Lagos

"Lekan Fatodu, the man who attacked Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, in Lagos in January, has petitioned Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, asking him to eject Mr. Sowore from his office in the city."

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/227092-man-attacked-sowore-lagos-petitions-ambode-wants-sahara-reporters-publisher-ejected.html

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
dunkem21:

On the other hand, Dino is the voice of the voiceless in the Senate. Dino exposed the fraudulent grass cutting dealings of the SGF. Dino rightly moved the motion for the resignation of the comptroller General because the man slighted the Senate and refused to wear his uniform. Dino ensured the EFCC boss didn't scale thru with that damning skeleton in his cupboard. The only action I frowned at is the shouting match with Senator Oluremi which they share the blame 50/50.

Mallam, Dino is your own voice alone pls.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by DanseMacabre(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
straneur:

Just like the way Ojukwu abandoned his people and flee right? Igbos and empty chest beating. When Abacha was alive how many igbo dares attacked his regime or was Nnamdi Kanu not alive then? Yet Sowore was the one standing up against military regime and was imprisoned numerous times. Where were chest beaters then?

The last time I checked, it was Diya a Yoruba man that led the last coup de tat and Banjo, another Yoruba man was the only man that made headway during Biafra by seizing mid-wester region. Deal with that!

Which Diya? The the one that was crying like a bitcch? Don't know what alternate news outlets you lot read. See what you're spewing just to butress Yoruba superiority. And in your mind you've said something? I have no grouse if you're doing it for the 'likes' though.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Tarzaa(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
This guy Sowore, I really respect him whenever comes issues like this. Thumbs up man!
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
priceaction:

Bros, why are u educating dem fools? They are just Kids and small teenagers that know nothing about past stubborn masses defenders. Just open a thread on people like gani faweyinmi and other heroes you will see how they will still abuse them without knowing what thy have done to keep dictatorship at their toes. If those guys (SR) are in nigeria, they would hv been assasinated long time ago. If Nigeria has just 10 active comrades like them, just 10? . Nigeria would hv been better far. Someone that was in nigeria for months recently, and he just left. Who touched him? no body. Even when he was arrested by lagos CP, they were quick to release thim. Why? No one that is in nigeria as an elite or politician has a clean record. They work as a cultist and many of them has a lot of skeleton in their cupboard. They know the guy can easily expose them with facts.
One idiot up there saying why didnt he come to nigeria?

They no nothing about him, than to shout up and down. Very useless sets of kids. No thanks to cheap data and free school wifi.
GBAM!!!
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by DocHMD: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Mekwen:
Will you shut your mouth? You still wan talk.

Make sh11t full ya mouth there.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by DocHMD: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by DocHMD: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
straneur:

Just like the way Ojukwu abandoned his people and flee right? Igbos and empty chest beating. When Abacha was alive how many igbo dares attacked his regime or was Nnamdi Kanu not alive then? Yet Sowore was the one standing up against military regime and was imprisoned numerous times. Where were chest beaters then?

The last time I checked, it was Diya a Yoruba man that led the last coup de tat and Banjo, another Yoruba man was the only man that made headway during Biafra by seizing mid-wester region. Deal with that!

Diya? the cry baby yoruba 'general' that defecated on his army uniform when Al mustapha paid him a visit in his office? lmao! cheesy
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Jabioro: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Biafman:

Front liner in fighting for his pocket through blackmailing. Sponsored by Tinubu and co? Remain a mugu for life, you have the right to do so.
Do you called Dinogate certificate saga blackmailing? Let those who are in centre of accusations proved SR wrong..
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Jabioro: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
HAH:
this are all speculations if she never died and was seen in Australia in 1986, you mean 31 year down no one saw her again, furthermore her arrest and demise all happened when Buhari was HOS, IBB became HOS in August 1985, and the Gloria Okon saga happened between April and May 1985 when Buhari was HOS, you see bros we believed in this populist news then but at this age find time to sit down and read the whole saga with an unbiased mind you will see that the case is not water tight. cheers
The newswatch later published the story,and years later TELL magazine also did the same thing.. anyway.. I love argued with someone like you who do that constructively.. you are welcome.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by stubornnn: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
eph12:

Has Sowore taken Dino to court over forgery and murder accusations? How exactly is he helping anybody? With all SR findings, I believe they have enough facts to nail Dino so why waste time? If he truly believes in justice this is what I expect him to do.

Is he a police man? Bis job is to expose them and he has risked his life doing that.

Now what have you done personaly for the benefits of the masses?
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

you that knows who is a coward and who is not, kindly start by setting up your own media out fit and try criticize just one ward chairman in Nigerian and lets see how long you are going to last - not to talk of big time politicians like saraki, dino, and them governors and senators that sowore has showed us all the skeletons in their cupboards and still walks free on the streets of Nigeria!

Sowore of Sahara Reporters is a General in the Masses Army if you like accept it if you like don't - it changes nothing! cool
No mind that mumu, their stupidity is the reason their lives would remain backward, someone is trying hard to expose fraudsters in govt they attack him because he seems to be working for tinubu but when he reported how buratai acquired properties in dubai they were ready to lick his feet.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by stubornnn: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
I knew you are too young then to know what transpired in 1986..Gloria Okon comes to mind.. IBB woman friend. the real Eku eda..

Pls who is that woman. I genuinely seek to know. Her name rings a bell. Was she instrumental to the murder of Dele Giwa?
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by HAH: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
The newswatch later published the story,and years later TELL magazine also did the same thing.. anyway.. I love argued with someone like you who do that constructively.. you are welcome.
You see this forum to me is where to learn and teach I have found help and given help here and no one has monopoly of knowledge, sadly it this forum is faceless sometime a teenage not older than your son will abuse you but I have grown a thick skin on this especially the politics section where some people are here to protect an interest. As you see me I look at everything objectively irrespective of my disposition for instance I was a Buharist from 2003 till date but am presently very disappointed with his style of leadership which glorifies induvidual more than institutions, and was abused for being a Buharist and I was abused for being anti some of his policies.

I have learned to argue constructively without derogatory language here though I may be at fault out of knowledge some times.

It's my pleasure mate.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Intrepid01(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
stubornnn:

Pls who is that woman. I genuinely seek to know. Her name rings a bell. Was she instrumental to the murder of Dele Giwa?

If you really wanna know...just so this....find a way to locate Folorunsho Alakija and ask her. ..excuse me ma who is Gloria Okon and where is she?
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Jabioro: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
stubornnn:

Yes..follow the thread will see where some light has been shed.. she is the one supposed to die by firing squad during the day of Buhari as head of state, according to story Babagida escape her, Dele Giwa saw her live at Australia meanwhile it seams she was replaced, and Dele confronted Babagida who then has become HOS by 1986..Maradonna organized a lettee bomb to silent Dele.. though I was young..but vividly remember all roadside news and later read in tell magazine, Gani Fawemi conference..
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Jabioro: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2017
HAH:
You see this forum to me is where to learn and teach I have found help and given help here and no one has monopoly of knowledge, sadly it this forum is faceless sometime a teenage not older than your son will abuse you but I have grown a thick skin on this especially the politics section where some people are here to protect an interest. As you see me I look at everything objectively irrespective of my disposition for instance I was a Buharist from 2003 till date but am presently very disappointed with his style of leadership which glorifies induvidual more than institutions, and was abused for being a Buharist and I was abused for being anti some of his policies.

I have learned to argue constructively without derogatory language here though I may be at fault out of knowledge some times.

It's my pleasure mate.
Absolutely right.. reach me here jimmyabioro@gmail.com
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Chikpat(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2017
very mature and responsible disposition to Dino n d issues

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by JusticeSeeker: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
dunkem21:

On the other hand, Dino is the voice of the voiceless in the Senate. Dino exposed the fraudulent grass cutting dealings of the SGF. Dino rightly moved the motion for the resignation of the comptroller General because the man slighted the Senate and refused to wear his uniform. Dino ensured the EFCC boss didn't scale thru with that damning skeleton in his cupboard. The only action I frowned at is the shouting match with Senator Oluremi which they share the blame 50/50.

The wearing of uniform is not an issue as far as revenue generation is concerned. ego is at the center of this demand and secondary, to humble the man so to say. The allegations against Magu aren't confirmed. the dss is only playing a script written by some wolves in sheep clothing who are key trustees of the President. some of them are collecting bribes from looters to shield them from prosecution. I pray God will expose these charlatans to the President.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by JusticeSeeker: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
cr7lomo:

Have u ever tried to be introspective on Sahara...dont u know they only attack those that criticize or oppose this government
Sahara Reporters on several occasions has taken the presidency to the cleaners. check out their reportage when he was on medical vacation and you'll agree with me that SR is indeed a media house that gives no damn to anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.