Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook (3387 Views)

Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Biodun556(m): 2:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Adeleke Adekola
Abdulbasit Ohize writes on Dino Melaye:
Dino was my junior in the secondary school. Right from the secondary school where I first knew him, he was always a "gragra" person. We also met in ABU, he was in Remedial while I was in 100 levels. He read B.A. Geography. Whether he graduated is the issue. The statement by Punch Newspaper is based on a false premise. Yes, Department of Geography was in the Faculty of Sciences, but ABU also offered a Bachelor of Arts in Geography.
He was Daniel Melaiye Jonah in Abdul Aziz Atta Memorial College Okene. "Dino" is a nickname he adopted when he got to ABU. Now, coming to the question of whether he graduated, only ABU can clear the air. For those of us who finished our final exams in ABU in September, 1999, all results were approved by the ABU Senate in 2000.
There were issues of fake results in mid 2000 when we were to go to camp. Some students forged the statement of result to enable them collect their call-up letters. They went to serve while still having outstanding carryovers. Among these students, some went back to resit their carryovers while still serving; others simply thought they had 'graduated' and never went back. Was Dino among these two classes of fraudulent graduates? Only ABU can answer. Did he get a waiver as I read in some write-ups? No! ABU never granted waivers to such students because there was a Third Semester for final year students to make up and leave. Dino's classmates said he didn't sit for third semester exams. If he graduated, I expected him to show his ABU Certificate not statement of result. We graduated the same year and I got mine in 2006.
If the university wants to clear the air, let the authorities publish the minutes of the Senate meeting where his result was approved. Only ABU can clear the air.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by dingbang(m): 2:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Where is his certificate

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by ochobaba(m): 2:37am On Mar 26, 2017
You mean PAID school mate

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Jengem: 2:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbero dino

The olodo senator

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Nobody can clear any air on fb. There has to be proof kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 26, 2017
There are no easy options for Abu in this scandal the schools reputation is at stake.
Whatever happens heads should roll in that school. How long will it take them to check their records.
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by odogwubiafra: 4:11am On Mar 26, 2017
For clarity purposes, Dino should show his certificate and not statement of result after over 16years of graduation.

But BTW, am still expecting some revelations from some APC caucus members on how Buhari's own was managed, since they love throwing stones while living in a glass house.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Rexology: 4:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Clearing the air as what? Is he an Air Traffic Warder?
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Justuceleague2: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2017
ABU student may have nailed Dino's coffin , some forged results, some never came back

There's a clue in there somehow

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by ironheart(m): 5:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Never fight someone battle, by so doing, you expose yourself to ridicule. Saraki battle with the CG customs has now landed you in this mess. I wish to see the looks on Smart Adeyemis face right now

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by azimibraun: 5:16am On Mar 26, 2017
I did remedial in my own school to correct my deficiency in SSCE before going out to get my Maths later. So on how Dino got into the university this "old senior" just cleared that. With 3 credits you can get into "Rems" but you must pass your remedial o! To make it into the degree programme. So for Dino, we have crossed the entrance level somehow. It's the exit that remains now. Let's be taking it one by one. We will get to the TV theft and assassination later.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by azimibraun: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2017
ironheart:
Never fight someone battle, by so doing, you expose yourself to ridicule. Saraki battle with the CG customs has now landed you in this mess. I wish to see the looks on Smart Adeyemis face right now
Smart ke? Governor Yahaya Bello and his Chief of staff ( senior brother) Edward Onoja Bello are relishing every moment of this.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Jabioro: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Now that his mate have cleared the air according to her, shown that Dino Melaye have Mutilated academic results ...nobi talk am na summary of All is giragira

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by omenkaLives(m): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2017
ochobaba:
You mean PAID school mate
I think you should have read the op first.

I think as per the issues bordering on certificates and members of our NASS, Dino is just a tip of the iceberg. I'm not sure up to 40% of those crooks have genuine results that could withstand scrutiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Sketchandcraft(m): 5:49am On Mar 26, 2017
When I opened a thread and insisted Dinausaur never graduated they said its a lie... Oya show us ur certificate LOBATAN loban would rarara...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by chuksbogus: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2017
This is how stupid ,biased and unreasonable we can be in this. country. See how Dino issue is raising dust.some shouting present your certificate !my class mate this my class mate that.Buhari had this same issue and some mumu people were saying even if he like let him bring bread label that he is qualified.Till today Buhari have not shown us his certificate.

Even if Dino was rusticated he is qualified to be in that house !!! what is good for the geese is also good for the gander

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by okosodo: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Let buhari show his certificate first

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Rolings: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:
This is how stupid ,biased and unreasonable we can be in this. country. See how Dino issue is raising dust.some shouting present your certificate !my class mate this my class mate that.Buhari had this same issue and some mumu people were saying even if he like let him bring bread label that he is qualified.Till today Buhari have not shown us his certificate.

Even if Dino was rusticated he is qualified to be in that house !!! what is good for the geese is also good for the gander

Buhari cannot show you any certificate because he has told you all repeatedly (if you refuse to listen its your problem) that his waec certificate along with other documents were destroyed by soldiers who raided his house after he was overthrown .so even if you will see a buhari waec certificate it will be a duplicate and not original.
Dino has not said his certificate is lost so DINO SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE
Dino has not come out to say anything

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by chuksbogus: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2017
sine he told you that , it means there is no record with the exam body ? so waec don't have record of people that took the exam? who are we noe waiting to clear the air is it not ABU?we should be wise
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by judey1992(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2017
from his comments sef. we dont need a soothsayer nor sorcerer to tell us which group DINO is?

i know the group he would fall in nd i believe you know.

case closed oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think you should have read the op first.

I think as per the issues bordering on certificates and members of our NASS, Dino is just a tip of the iceberg. I'm not sure up to 40% of those crooks have genuine results that could withstand scrutiny.
Buhari has certificate shebi grin grin grin grin

The greatest crook is buhari who can't produce an SSCE result

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Justuceleague2: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Some are bringing Buhari into this

Such a shame though, military school in USA confirmed Buhari did a program and graduated with them

That's more then enough proof that Buhari is qualified even if he has not produced his certificate as of yet

Some thing happened to Obama's birth certificate

However Dino has failed on two common grounds, WAEC and ABU result

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Adesiji77: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
IMHO, ABU may be the biggest loser in this controversy.

There is already a big dent on their reputation....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by presentley: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Op change your topic to dino melaye classmate sheds more light, I do not see any air cleared here I don't know if others see it sha

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by kygo(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
why would people bash the guy?.....he has an opinion just like everyone else and yous come here to say he has being paid.. smh
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by djeezy(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2017
We want to see his certificate!
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by PFRB: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Some are bringing Buhari into this

Such a shame though, military school in USA confirmed Buhari did a program and graduated with them

That's more then enough proof that Buhari is qualified even if he has not produced his certificate as of yet

Some thing happened to Obama's birth certificate

However Dino has failed on two common grounds, WAEC and ABU result

There is no military school that said such. Besides, military school is not WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by PFRB: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Reski:
There are no easy options for Abu in this scandal the schools reputation is at stake.
Whatever happens heads should roll in that school. How long will it take them to check their records.

ABU is an institution. They cannot join issues on social media or pages of news papers. If another institution writes them on the Dino certificate issue, they will respond. Another is if Dino himself writes them for clarity, they will respond.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by mu2sa2: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
The people accusing Abu of keeping mute over Dino cert saga should understand that as an institution the university dont have to respond to statements on social media. In any case, Abu has already issued an official statement to the effect that since the Senate is investigating the matter, they are not saying anything now. Whether or not the Senate investigation will reveal the truth is a different kettle of fish, though, because Dino is a close ally of Saraki, who is himself a first class fraudster.
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Caseless: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
His secondary certificate isn't the issue, we know he had 3 credit in that one. The issue is with Harvard , LSE , UJ, and A.B.U itself.

I foresee our 8-degree hot becoming an activist for the certificateless ones among us. Who would have thought our grammar-yammering senator is without the degree he claims and finding out would have made all of us walk to Ikoyi to express our shock.
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
PFRB:

ABU is an institution. They cannot join issues on social media or pages of news papers. If another institution writes them on the Dino certificate issue, they will respond. Another is if Dino himself writes them for clarity, they will respond.
To the best of my knowledge I think punch and thesame whistle blowing sahara reporters have made contact. This is not about Dino alone the integrity of the certificates of many that have attended this school is at stake. Silence sometimes is not golden rather an acceptance of guilt.
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Sufisunni: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
PFRB:

Haravard and LSE that responded to SR are what? Punch has been asking ABU same question!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt)? / Suspected IPOB Robbery Gang Arrested In Anambra - Photos / Sam Loco Efe's Son Remembers Him 9 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.