Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run (21897 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Saraki Declaration Sets Social Media On Fire / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by AnonPoet: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2018
STILL ON THE SARAKI DECLARATION
Our attention has been drawn to a statement issued by the NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN MOVEMENT on Dr. Saraki's announcement of his presidential ambition at the event organised by the group in Abuja on Thursday.
We wish to clarify that the group had no prior knowledge of the declaration and therefore had nothing to do with it.
Dr. Saraki was invited to give the keynote speech at the group's dialogue series. In the course of the speech and while discussing the situation in the country, he mentioned that this was why he wants to contest for the President in order to lead the process of addressing some of the issues he had highlighted.
We wish to note that Dr. Saraki's intention to contest for the President is no longer a secret as he had hinted at his interest in an earlier interview with Bloomberg.
The Not Too Young to Run Dialogue session was therefore not organised for this purpose.

SIGNED
Yusuf Olaniyonu
SA Media and Communications to the Senate President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGhykiUJfak

http://thepunditng.com/sarakis-declaration-senate-president-clears-the-air-on-not-too-young-to-run/

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by AnonPoet: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2018
1 .Saraki at his Public Declaration

2.Cross Section of Dignitaries at Saraki's Declaration

3. L-R - Rt.Hon Udeh Okoye(PDP National Youth Leader). Party Leader, (Senator Bukola Saraki), Party Chairman , ( Prince Uche Secondus),PDP Youth Candidate , Ndi -Kato

4, Saraki in a Warm Handshake with PDP Youth Candidate, Ndi Kato

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Huchennar(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2018
i pray PDP does not make this man their flagbearer...that an automatic loss

BTW, Seun i don't need to tell you am the FTC

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by bender79: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2018
That is Bukola Saraki for you always playing games

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by gaby(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Shey na like dis we go dey dey?
Na Na na na una don dey change yesterday level again?
Haba mana..shebi you talk say na the youths cum beg you to help dem become presido?

Make una contract me to dey help una arrange the press release dem set, I no dey charge much. Una never sabi deny statements for pigin aswear.

I go dey knack una statements for pigin make we pipo dem dey understand una Tori well like the Tori wey dey my signature. Paperback pre order available.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by SenorFax(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
This man might be the answer, who knows

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by zlantanfan: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Cunning Opportunist.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by chris4gold(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2018
All na scam

11 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by SEONaijaExpert: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Waste of time.

Saraki is subtle in nature. It's good he's making all effort to fail if he finally gets picked by PDP.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by pautex: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy MY MAN. LEMME JUST HEAR WHIII FROM THE STOCK FISH SUPPORTERS grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Politics is the most cunny profession in the world. Saraki made his way into the forum of Not too young to Run just to use it them means of support for his presidential campaign. Saraki being there would make it look like he has been endorsed by the younger generation. When they where inviting him, they would have thought to see their guest in person of a guest speaker. Unknown to them that he had invited himself through 'underground' means for a presidential campaign.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Whothecapfits: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki and crim* always

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Blackfire(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2018
I also declare to run for president.

I am an independent candidate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by deebsman1(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2018
I see PDP silently feeling at home with this guy And I won't be surprised if he's the one they choose..... automatic loss
Anywhere you see him, you see Secondus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Oloye2019: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2018
If you do not support Saraki for president, then you are an enemy of State!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by BabaCommander: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2018
SenorFax:
He will definitely be the president, but he is not the answer, he help usher in the answer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Nasige(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
JUST IMAGINE REPLY, ALWAYS DEFENDING THE OBVIOUS.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Anijay1212(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
I am not in the mood for any nonsence news this morning.
Those incharge should take note.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by IamProdigy: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
It's really annoying how we have self centred people spear heading the affairs of this nation...

All of them are double minded and have no uniform vision as a party, little wonder they flee to another party when things don't go in their favour...

Tomorrow again... They flee to another party all for personal interest.. This nation needs a revamp

Are you in need of corporate branding and logo designs.. I mean top notch design.. Then see my signature.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by nairalandfreak(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Clear what undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Abeyjide: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Huchennar:
i pray PDP does not make this man their flagbearer...that an automatic loss

I pray
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Butterflyleo: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki I take God beg you, manipulate the PDP primaries and make sure you become your parties presidential flag bearer.

We all want you to represent PDP grin

We go use votes flog you back to kwara and kwara people go use votes flog up you to suicide.

Sarafraud!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Dreamkiller: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
The NTYTR is a bill that was signed and is not represented by anyone. Let's stop this fake news. Those people cheered when he declared for president.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by famosh: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
SenorFax:
True! He might be the answer in biiafraud!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, YOU ARE THE NEXT MAN IN CHARGE.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by kennypoju04: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Vook
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by ipobarecriminals: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2018
grin Saraki is a criminal. // scam talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by MooreJozo(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2018
saraki again
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by sokera: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Why is Saraki always playing smart games ? It will hurt you badly one day

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by BabaCommander: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Saraki I take God beg you, manipulate the PDP primaries and make sure you become your parties presidential flag bearer.

We all want you to represent PDP grin

We go use votes flog you back to kwara and kwara people go use votes flog up you to suicide.

Sarafraud!

Una eyes go clear soon
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by JacksonOyibo: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Splashme: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki is still far better
than that lifeless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons / Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 / Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.