Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son (624 Views)

Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 26, 2017
A Nigerian woman, Mrs. Elizabeth Abeni Okikiolu officially disowned her 53-year-old son identified as Oladimeji Okikiolu with an advert on a newspaper.

According to the woman, her son has consistently constituted a nuisance and has been an embarrassment to her and her family in his greed and desire to forcefully seize her properties.

https://www./post/10473/nigerian-woman-disowns-her-53-year-old-son

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son by Totino: 3:43am On Mar 26, 2017
seen
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son by Nwodosis(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2017
This is quite strange, I thought it is only the fathers that disown their children.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
This is quite strange, I thought it is only the fathers that disown their children.

It's time for the mothers now
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Before I open this thread, I told a friend it must be a Yorubaa mother disowning her son. My friend said no way, how did I know? I told him let's bet, he brought out 5000 Naira, and I brought out my, lo and behold, it was Yorubaa. He was shocked and kept asking me, how did I know. I told him I know Yorubaa very well...I lived among them in Lagos, I served in Osun, I speak Yorubaa, know their culture, their loose family structure; so I know them very well. If you go back and read the Redeem church woman trying to commit suicide in the Lagoon, you will read that she said "her son also abondoned her".

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Orders Banks To Sell Dollars At N360 To Nigerians / Presidency Begs Nigerians In India To Stay Calm Over Attacks / Vice President Osibanjo Slams President Buhari - Nigeria Was Better When You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.