Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Dino Certificate Scandal My View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Certificate Scandal My View (466 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Certificate Scandal My View by billyholiday: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2017
I am an abusite and have been on campus from the time in question and truth is; I am not saying The senator graduated or not; but all points as to why he didn't on the presented certificate are baseless. I have seen geography department transition through 3 faculties in about 30 years on this campus first it was in the faculty of arts where it shared building with mass communication the older alumnus would remember this; later on moved to faculty of science behind the mathematics complex, where it shared the same building with geology. It has stayed this way for many years probably 20 years or so; just this year the faculty of science we all know is no more, now we have it splitted into a faculty of physical science and faculty of life sciences. Does that mean the thousands of Nigerians who graduated and have certification with the faculty of science are frauds as it no longer exists today? My son's has a B.Sc Computer Science From the faculty of science and some would have B.SCS from different faculties and probably today the textile engineering department is in the sciences as opposed to engineering
Re: Dino Certificate Scandal My View by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
confusion in the land .nobody is left out if not how come the school cannot come out to clear the issue when her foreign counterparts have done that. SR too talk say em no graduate and later say em graduate with third class.buhari too come talk say certificate forgery is s fraud when he never show us his own cert.

I just weak for this country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question For Our Leaders / Protest In Uyo Over Saraki's Refusal To Swear-in Akwa Ibom Senator Bassey Etim(p / Royal army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.