Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Single But Not Stupid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single But Not Stupid (3323 Views)

God Is Not Stupid; If Only I Had An Ass To Die For… / Slaying, Single But Sad? 5 Simple Secret Reasons Many Are Unmarried Unwillingly / A Lady Can Be Single But Not Searching(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single But Not Stupid by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeah
That's kinda weird...

©YBR
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Fuqman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Ok
Thank you
I'm not trying to be mean though it's an individual thing and I respect that. Perhaps, you might want to tell me the joy of loneliness. I wanna have a bite.
Re: Single But Not Stupid by tifany89(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I'm used to loneliness
Love to be lonely
Hey
Re: Single But Not Stupid by babatunx(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=54976918]
I am more than depression
Besides I have my family by my side [/quotei
well, whatever makes u happy....but I was dia and in fact, I'm still dia, I can boldly tell u it's not entirely good....dia are some voids family members will never and can never fill....
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Rukkydelta(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=babatunx post=54978028][/quote]
Hmmm
Okay
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Rukkydelta(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

Hey
Good evening
Re: Single But Not Stupid by tifany89(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Good evening
How are you?
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Fernandowski(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Hahahahaha... grin grin. Nairaland pepper dem gang/slay mamas would soon come for yhu.. But don't worry.. I've got yhur back grin

Aww thanks a bunch.. embarassed.. Happy mother's day to the blessed womb that begot a charm like yhurself cheesy

Hope yhu bought her a gift.. cheesy
hehehehehe..... babe, don't be deceived by that cute innocent face you see on my dp...... I've got a very bad mouth and I am ready for anyone of em

as for momma, she traveled few days ago but hopefully, she will be back soon and I will definitely make it up to her
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Fernandowski(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Hahahahaha... grin grin. Nairaland pepper dem gang/slay mamas would soon come for yhu.. But don't worry.. I've got yhur back grin

Aww thanks a bunch.. embarassed.. Happy mother's day to the blessed womb that begot a charm like yhurself cheesy

Hope yhu bought her a gift.. cheesy
hehehehe..... dont be deceived by the cute innocent face you see on my dp..... I've gat a badmouth and I am damn ready for em

as for momma, she travelled few days ago but I am gonna make it up to her when she returns
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one lilyqueeny, Charmian but this is only about Ladies o.
That's partial.
Men face pressures too as much as ladies if not more.
Good morning.
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dear lilyqueeny,
i quite agree with the points presented in your post.
Quite a factual post so much so that i've returned to read it a couple of times more today.
However most of it also apply to the men cos i can personally relate to some of them.
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sincere4u:
Dear lilyqueeny,
i quite agree with the points presented in your post.
Quite a factual post so much so that i've returned to read it a couple of times more today.
However most of it also apply to the men cos i can personally relate to some of them.

really

what and what could that be
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

really

what and what could that be

Ooops, didn't know you were going to ask.

. #Pressure When your best friend is getting married to your Ex, because he gave her what you couldn't give her.
(came as a consequence of refusing premarital sex)

#Pressure When your friends tell you that all good ladies are taken and marriage becomes so scary and yet more homes are breaking and your parents turn every meeting into a "what's going on?" programme. (telling me there are neither virgins, existence of love nor faithful girls)

#Pressure When a holy sister in church who is very visible and known, and yet has a way of telling you that she should have married you instead of her husband.(in my case, from a holy sister in the church).

#Pressure When you are not getting younger and....and the ones who should be under their parent's care are sending you Whatsapp message. (in my case, under aged girls)

ADDITIONALLY:
Pressure1: When friends and relatives keep asking you if you are waiting to make all the money in the world before getting married yet the closest gurls to you were either busy clubbing or having fun yet giving you multiple reasons why you are the best thing that ever happened to them and would like to spend the rest of their lives with you. *very confusing.

Pressure2: When relatives call you from time to time to cite your age mates who don't have what you have yet are happily married then taunt you with the lies that even their children are preparing to get married before you.
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ooops, didn't know you were going to ask.

. #Pressure When your best friend is getting married to your Ex, because he gave her what you couldn't give her.
(came as a consequence of refusing premarital sex)

#Pressure When your friends tell you that all good ladies are taken and marriage becomes so scary and yet more homes are breaking and your parents turn every meeting into a "what's going on?" programme. (telling me there are neither virgins, existence of love nor faithful girls)

#Pressure When a holy sister in church who is very visible and known, and yet has a way of telling you that she should have married you instead of her husband.(in my case, from a holy sister in the church).

#Pressure When you are not getting younger and....and the ones who should be under their parent's care are sending you Whatsapp message. (in my case, under aged girls)

ADDITIONALLY:
Pressure1: When friends and relatives keep asking you if you are waiting to make all the money in the world before getting married yet the closest gurls to you were either busy clubbing or having fun yet giving you multiple reasons why you are the best thing that ever happened to them and would like to spend the rest of their lives with you. *very confusing.

Pressure2: When relatives call you from time to time to site your age mates who don't have what you have yet are happily married then taunt you with the lies that even their children are preparing to get married before you.

hmmmmmmm

Triple pressure
Re: Single But Not Stupid by U1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

A wonderful post

Pressure....

When your father writes you a letter telling you its okay to get pregnant for your boyfriend, so that he can marry you

. # Pressure
When your mother says it is ordinary sex and wonders why you wouldn't just give the guy a piece of yourself to earn a ring

. #Pressure
When your best friend is getting married to your Ex, because she gave him what you couldn't give him.

. . #Pressure
When your friends tell you that all good men are taken and marriage becomes so scary and yet more homes are breaking and your parents turn every meeting into a "what's going on?" program.

#Pressure
When a holy brother in church who is very visible and known, and yet has a way of telling you that he should have married you instead of his wife.

#Pressure
When you are not getting younger and..... the one who should say something is deaf and dumb.... and the ones who should be under their parents care are sending you Whatsapp message.

# Pressures
And I know that someone would have to value their soul much more than love, sex, and relationship. It seems to me that the battle for relationship and love may send more souls to hell and untimely death, than the victims of World War 1 and 2 combined....

Today, I bow my heart and I pray
"O God! When my heart is overwhelmed, please lead me to the Rock that is higher than I, in Jesus name...

The bold section comes across somewhat like how I try to roll away pressure. Something like: 'many of the things we chase after in this life aren't criteria for making heaven.' Talk about wealth, marriage, houses, children and all. So they aren't indispensable. Sounds like an excuse, but it's comforting. cheesy grin Yet, I am no pastor or 'brother.' cheesy
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

hmmmmmmm

Triple pressure
lol,
now you can see what i mean.
Have been recounting it much of the day.
Re: Single But Not Stupid by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
U1:

The bold section comes across somewhat like how I try to roll away pressure. Something like: 'many of the things we chase after in this life aren't criteria for making heaven.' Talk about wealth, marriage, houses, children and all. So they aren't indispensable. Sounds like an excuse, but it's comforting. cheesy grin Yet, I am no pastor or 'brother.' cheesy
i like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Put Their Jaw-dropping Gigantic Boobs On Display / Alexa, Daughter Of Michael DELL Flaunts Her ₦1billion Engagement Ring(Photos) / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.