Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo (19905 Views)

Umahi Tightens Ebonyi State Borders, Visits Boundaries To Ensure Total Lockdown / Breaking News! Enugu Presidential Result Alone Cancel APC Lead So Far - Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by thugcheetahh: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
mike404:
Watch how my Yoruba Muslim brother (MACLATUNJI) will invade this thread now
igwebuike01:
Lovely skyline in the first two pics, if i see rusted roof make i quench
EasternActivist:
Nice one from Ebonyi cheesy
But eventually some hateful people from the waste side won't like this.
as a yoruba muslim , this thread is not really good for my health I must confess angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by CyberWolf: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Isn't that waste of money?
it's not, all the government offices were compacted withing a very tiny area in abakaliki so, Elechi's administration thought it wise to expand the state capital by moving all the state governement offices to outskirt of the city.. All the area around Ochudo city now has been opened for development and it's really developing at a very fast pace.. Just because of the fallout between Umahi and Elechi during 2015 Elechi, Dave refused to continue with all Elechi's project.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Goahead(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Goahead(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Goahead(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by greatnation2: 3:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Goahead:
[img]]
Thanks, they blocked my FKO moniker
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Qmerit(m): 4:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Nowayo4Real:
Engineers are the greatest leader ever created by God. Others follow. Trust me Dave Umahi is an Engineer.

No doubt the gov is trying but re u saying all I'm seeing all took place within 2yrs?
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Ikeg: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2017
I seriously cannot wait till igboland leave Nigeria. That shithole country us holding igbo back.
Look at what rebuilt in 40 years then look at Nigeria of how many years.

Mschewww Zik may you twisting in your grave.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by B2mario(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
nice one, God bless us more
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by B2mario(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
nice one, may God bless us more

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by greatnation2: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
B2mario:
nice one, may God bless us more
Amen, those plotting our downfall, will be put to shame, we are leading they are hating and lamenting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by comrChris(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goahead:
More
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3606424_img20160415173724_jpeg3e54366ab4bb1df544eb7638a10d0399
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3606425_img20160415174101_jpeg10b7efa613b6bcf0fc6c034b12e6e8c3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3606426_img20160415174231_jpega1ffa9d88a4695c395875afa8af14e06
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3606427_img20160415173700_jpege493d7142969ff63f1510e45b4da0e27
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3606454_img20160415174657_jpeg2c6508303013a89f7b5ce526ae4427c5
these pictures are old especially that udensi roundabout,it has been pulled down and a water spring roundabout erected alongside abacha roundabout at meat market, very fine roundabouts especially at night. if you last visited abakaliki October last year visit again and pass through govt house at night, if you are not carefully enough you may jump out of your vehicle because you will not believe what you will see. To be honest umahi is doing a very nice job there in ebonyi, my cousin is one the governors entourage(press group) ,according to her Umahis mission is to make abakaliki a very beautiful place and all the 13 local govt hqaurters wonderful towns, he has said it over and over again that he will not stop until he achieves all these, and to also change the story of ebonyi in Nigeria.. seriously he is done a great job, one may not believe this except one visit that abakaliki, miles ahead of ado ekiti her mate.
one thing l like about him the ability to do any thing he says, l was at the stadium last 1st October during independent when he came and saw people under the sun he had compassion on them and promised to cover the whole stadium before next 1st October, can you believe that last time l visited abakaliki Feb that work was already ongoing there, l guess they must have finished by now... like akubaraoha so much. God will continue to fill him with wisdom and knowledge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
More Abakaliki photos.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by tspun(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
This glorified township that should be merged with three other states.
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by igwebuike01: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
This glorified township that should be merged with three other states.
Now this London compared to Ekiti, which was created the same time with it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by greatnation2: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abagworo:
More Abakaliki photos.
Lovely
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by greatnation2: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
comrChris:
these pictures are old especially that udensi roundabout,it has been pulled down and a water spring roundabout erected alongside abacha roundabout at meat market, very fine roundabouts especially at night. if you last visited abakaliki October last year visit again and pass through govt house at night, if you are not carefully enough you may jump out of your vehicle because you will not believe what you will see. To be honest umahi is doing a very nice job there in ebonyi, my cousin is one the governors entourage(press group) ,according to her Umahis mission is to make abakaliki a very beautiful place and all the 13 local govt hqaurters wonderful towns, he has said it over and over again that he will not stop until he achieves all these, and to also change the story of ebonyi in Nigeria.. seriously he is done a great job, one may not believe this except one visit that abakaliki, miles ahead of ado ekiti her mate.
one thing l like about him the ability to do any thing he says, l was at the stadium last 1st October during independent when he came and saw people under the sun he had compassion on them and promised to cover the whole stadium before next 1st October, can you believe that last time l visited abakaliki Feb that work was already ongoing there, l guess they must have finished by now... like akubaraoha so much. God will continue to fill him with wisdom and knowledge

Abakilike make more sense than Osogbo, Akure and Ado-ekiti

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Skipuru(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cjrane2:
NIGERCEM should do quick and start producing again.

Their very superior cement made issue of building collapse non existent in the East. Since we started buying inferior mass produced cement, buildings have been collapsing right left and center in the East.

Although I am very sure those people in Aso Rock would do everything in their power to kill NIGERCEM so that a certain individual who is their brother will have unbridled monopoly of cement in Nigeria. Perhaps even creating confusion so as to force the sale of Nigercem to them.

I will invite you soon.
Na my grandma area.
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by meccuno: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
please which company is in charge of the roads??
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by achi4u(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks FKO1 I'm living witness here Abakaliki Ebonyi state, not only in Abakaliki town.. My Onueke is also witnessing a massive transformation.

My pictures are on the way
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by B2mario(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
achi4u:
Thanks FKO1 I'm living witness here Abakaliki Ebonyi state, not only in Abakaliki town.. My Onueke is also witnessing a massive transformation.

We will be grateful if you do that
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by reiddecuti: 11:46pm On May 21, 2017
Qmerit:

No doubt the gov is trying but re u saying all I'm seeing all took place within 2yrs?
Apart from the brow houses which are the sectariat, every other projects which constituted about 85% took place within the time frame. And more is coming as promised by the Governor.
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by reiddecuti: 12:00am On May 22, 2017
meccuno:
please which company is in charge of the roads??
The Governor uses Ministry of Works to execute all the major works in the state which constituted about 85 to 90%.
When he assumed office, one of the first thing he does was to buy trucks, bulldozer, etc, to directly engage the ministry.
He said that he can't have a ministry filled with engineers and he will go awarding contract to foreigners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Goahead(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2017
reiddecuti:

The Governor uses Ministry of Works to execute all the major works in the state which constituted about 85 to 90%.
When he assumed office, one of the first thing he does was to buy trucks, bulldozer, etc, to directly engage the ministry.
He said that he can't have a ministry filled with engineers and he will go awarding contract to foreigners.
Seems like you have some inside source in the schemes of affairs in Ebonyi state government?
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by reiddecuti: 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
Goahead:
Seems like you have some inside source in the schemes of affairs in Ebonyi state government?
At least, I was in town when Gov. Umahi assumed office, his promise to transform the state capital Abakaliki.
This made him acquire the trucks for works ministry which he said that he will use to execute projects he'll embark in the state.
I was also in town when he showcase and launched those trucks and equally handed them over to ministry of works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Jeepi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
nice development. here in ebonyi state, who loves recording audios and love doing music, for nice beats contact me via wats p 08066314433 JEEPEE Classic.
2B0F9C87 BBM
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by toolovely(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please, OP, can you show us pics of other LGAs aside Abakaliki? because, all the that you uploaded are in AI
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by nedu210(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by Iykmann(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Atleast no brown roof
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow, lovely.
Re: Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo by asha80(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2018
achi4u:

unlike you said in the other thread i dont think anyone tried to derail this thread from what i have seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec / IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) / Tinubu, Fashola & Sanwo-Olu At Ambode's Special Adviser's Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.