Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) (43427 Views)

New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) / Fayose Inspects 80% Completed Oja Oba Market, Ado Ekiti (photos + Video) / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kehinderichard:

Well said
Abi now! Na that "Nigerian Factor" thing I no wan hear.
Aside, I just gave you your first profile pic like grin grin cheesy
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by princemillla(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
hermosa7:

You be commercial?

grin

If you ply that road well you will know no be only commercial dey fall victim.

Wether you like carry 2 copies of your original motor cert u must rogger boys. By the way... My church is thru that road

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by tohbeekty(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ambode is working!!!
Itesiwaju Eko, Oun lo je wa login!!!!
Eko o ni baje!!

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by delerx(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
I sure say u see the cockroach on one of those clothes. Mr observer. Mind u na the labourers get am
JohnXcel:
New brigde wey dem neva commission, people don dey spread cloth for there! undecided

SMH...
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
JohnXcel:
New brigde wey dem neva commission, people don dey spread cloth for there! undecided

SMH...

That's the workers clothes now grin
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
delerx:
I sure say u see the cockroach on one of those clothes. Mr observer. Mind u na the labourers get am
I be Mr observer true true.

So na you be the cockroach wey I see for that pix so?

I don dash you 'your first like' for your profile. Nice suit grin grin wink
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by arleck(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ovokoo:
The construction of the Abule Egba flyover initiated by the administration of Governor Akinwinmi Ambode to ease the traffic gridlock usually experienced by commuters in the Abule Egba axis is nearing completion with finishing touches remaining. Our team set out to Abule Egba to take some pictures and serve it to you.

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/photos-abule-egba-flyover-bridge-80-percent-completed/

Oshey!! Op... ur head dy dia.. Na my hood be that o.. i Rep Abule/Egba

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That's the workers clothes now grin
Dem for remove am before snapping na grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Ambode should do and finish the Lagos light rail project and stop grandstanding

Who is your state Governor and what was his achievement Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Grandslam7(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mr Ikpeazu Okezie Victor hope u are seeing what ur mates are doing, u are busy making noise via bca and other stations that u have done this and u have built that. Lord I commit ABIA state into ur hands, we can't continue like this

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
JohnXcel:

SMH...
common sense no tell you na the workers get the clothes
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by sammhi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You well at all ? This governor has achieved more than Fasola 8 years . Best governor after Jakande. Kudos to him and the speed he does these jobs are second to none .
What is grandstanding in a road construction visible to the blind ! Maybe you are high on jealousy and oshogbo weed mixed together .
Kudos to Ambode . He is really transforming Lagos

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by svfu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
ollah2:

I really don't know why people pick on Rochas. I saw so many ongoing projects the last time I hit Imo. Is there something I'm missing ?
IMO state is divided into 2; Owerri and IMO. Owerri is where u saw project which are just empty buildings with Rocha's foundations written all over. That man has bought owerri to himself. I regret supporting him then, he sweet mouth us and we remove the tyrant Ohakim not knowing he his a gentle tyrant. An average keke Drver in owerri is a graduate, no industry to employ them. That's why places like Lagos will be flooded,kudos to ambode the silent archiver.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
michaelobinna:
common sense no tell you na the workers get the clothes
Common sense no tell say 'clothe na clothe' whether na the construction workers get am or not!
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Someone should close Lagos border before these osus start trooping in.

Idiots will claim to build that bridge now when they can't build one successfully in their region
what has igbos got to do with this, you silly bigot undecided
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
ROCHAS come and see your mate ooooo...

Bastarrrrrrrrrrrd!
that one na thief na and na empty big head.
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
sammhi:

You well at all ? This governor has achieved more than Fasola 8 years . Best governor after Jakande. Kudos to him and the speed he does these jobs are second to none .
What is grandstanding in a road construction visible to the blind ! Maybe you are high on jealousy and oshogbo weed mixed together .
Kudos to Ambode . He is really transforming Lagos

shush... quietly do it...

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
sweerychick:
what has igbos got to do with this, you silly bigot undecided

Ssshhh!
shut it and turn your ass here.. I'm gonna dig it real hard from the back
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
dealslip:
This Ambode is just working silently, we are enjoying the one you gave us in Ajah abd the traffic improvement. I regret I didnt vote you. Ambode I said I love you, why have you been avoiding my calls. I support you 100%.
if ambode will not pick your call am ready to pick your call..... A bird at hand worth more than 2 in the bush
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by murmee: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
Not bad! Bridge to were? Last time I was there in January it was still sketchy, but why did they have to demolish my uncle's shop and house and other innocent folk shop and put them out of business just to build a bridge? People are already living under the bridge.
You cannot make an omelette without breaking the eggs!
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
They should be fast jae...somebody will play 3mixtapes from agbado to oshodi inside danfo..
The heat for the bus fii boil Eba
Good one ambode
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
he works in Mr biggs Abule Egba grin grin sweeping the floors *jokes* anyway my uncle owns a house and shops along that road before it was demolished now he is homeless and with no money just because of the bloody bridge! angry

Awww. Sorry abt that crycry
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by defash8: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beautiful work by Ambode but I will not vote for you in 2019, reason been that APC governors use 2nd term to chop money.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by osita76(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ovokoo:
The construction of the Abule Egba flyover initiated by the administration of Governor Akinwinmi Ambode to ease the traffic gridlock usually experienced by commuters in the Abule Egba axis is nearing completion with finishing touches remaining. Our team set out to Abule Egba to take some pictures and serve it to you.

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/photos-abule-egba-flyover-bridge-80-percent-completed/

nice one from ambode
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2017
zinachidi:
ROCHAS come and see your mate ooooo...

Bastarrrrrrrrrrrd!
..whose Rocha's... When ambode is building close to 5fly over and almost 500KM cable bridge at same time....

Recuse mission ko rescuse rochwss ni.... Shio oshi.....

Ambode carry go
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by moufan: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2017
nice one from governor ambode,best governor in nigeria by a mile
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2017
JohnXcel:

SMH...

Those clothes are that of the labourers, | Come to Abuja, the bridge close to A.A Rano while coming from Kubwa express road to A.Y.A roundabout is as well under construction and also like this..
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Codyt(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
How many projects are they doing in your village?
Epic reply!!!! grin grin
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Thanks you brother.

His bragadoooo too much.

The rail project is the main thing and not 5000 commercials buses, which he would later turn against the masses and increase the fear.

Lets go METRO like the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
okonja:

Those clothes are that of the labourers, | Come to Abuja, the bridge close to A.A Rano while coming from Kubwa express road to A.Y.A roundabout is as well under construction and also like this..
Of course, the clothes belong to the construction workers. But at least they could have removed them before the photo was taken.
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by okonja(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2017
JohnXcel:
Of course, the clothes belong to the construction workers. But at least they could have removed them before the photo was taken.

The photos were probably taken by passerby and I'm sure construction is still on-going that's why those clothes are still being there
Re: Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2017
okonja:

The photos were probably taken by passerby and I'm sure construction is still on-going that's why those clothes are still being there
Probably...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.