Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (36568 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by DrSuleiman100: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Moving4: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank God! & even if she was under a spell DAT has been broken also....Hallelujah
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Your commonsense should be exchanged with a bowl of hot meal.
U were running to qoute someone n lost ur common sense on the way...
Anyway its not ur fault hunger is bad indeed, I wish I can get u a bowl of hot meal buh ur common sense ain't even enof for the exchange bargain....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by yusuf99(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahaha I can see

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by LordCenturion(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
All of them are fake and Dubious, including the one that want to open the gate of hell because he has the key.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by texazzpete(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
alutababa:
Otobo should bring evidence if not she should GI to Hades!!

Even if she brings evidence, the OFM members will still not believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by schwarzkopf(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

U were running to qoute someone n lost ur common sense on the way...
Anyway its not ur fault hunger is bad indeed, I wish I can get u a bowl of hot meal buh ur common sense ain't even enof for the exchange bargain....

Coming from a third world confined low life, have you even eaten or seen electricity for the past week. In the punditry of foreign exchange your IQ have nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Apostle Suileman is guilty, quote me anywhere.
Prove it in the law court not media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by yusuf99(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
One thing I lyk with dis kwarto/apostolic duri he sabi sampl girls

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by wristbangle: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
Iranu oshi

Lol baba how many times u wan comment? Wait... are u an atheist? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by yusuf99(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bro do ur dick work, I guess even though na you owned omega fire unogo fit live daniela even if you denied stepani

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by femmy123(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
so man of God do curse his enemy
i thought u act like your Jesus who always pray for his enemies.
chai, this one weak me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by johntaiwo123(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
yeyeye

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
stane007:
The mother of Stephanie Otobo, was at Apostle Suleman's church Omega Fire Ministry today, to beg Apostle Johnson Suleman to forgive her daughter. The woman came with Stephanie's sister. According to Apostle Suleman's church member:

And papa told her that he has forgiven her and reversed all the curse, but that she must give her life to Christ totally........ Our God is good.... I'm proud to be an Omega fire member.....

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobos-mother-sister-storm.html

funny man... But it doesn't change anything mr 3..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by nc201016(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
total rubbish,, this apostle is indeed controversial... well non of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by doctokwus: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
nzeobi:
Shebi the otobo lady said the mom was threatened in the first video.

Patience will force deception to reveal itself.
We will soon know who among both parties is lying.
So u bliv Suleiman is telling the truth and Stephanie made all the allegations up? The gullibility of Nigerians amazes.Let him continue his charade,it wud expose itself soon enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Reverse? Lol I hope say he press clutch
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by yusuf99(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
But what about Daniella okeke , neither d so called man of god no d actress denied having an illicit affair when the allegation is being raised and until suleman clear d air about the Benz and house he bought for miss okeke , then we shall take him serious

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by AkinPhysicist: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol baba how many times u wan comment? Wait... are u an atheist? shocked

grin alagba...as many times as possible to expose these frauds. No true Yoruba is an atheist. Or a Christian. Or a Muslim.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Edelweiss44: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
STILL doesn't proof that you are innocent

The fool below me: forget about El Rufia. The issue here is - did your God of men yanch that girl (Yes or No)?.

Oga Atheist that wants Nigerians to run away from "religion" or God, I can see how your own running away from God has made you so brilliant that you don't even know the difference between "proof" and "prove". I'm not even surprised though, after all even the bible had already stated clearly that "the fool says in his heart that there is no God". As old as you are, you still don't have the most basic sense to reckon with the fact that somebody created you and everything in the universe is too orderly in a very intelligent manner to have been a product of coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by danigbo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
How will this affect a matter that is already in court.
For me this is contempt of court !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Even if Stephanie comes out to confess that she was lying the whole time, some oversabi human beings will still insist that Apostle is guilty (as if they were present during the so-called affair). Tweh! Children of hate and anger.

If the Man of God did not forgive her, they will say he is not a true Christian because he didn't turn the other cheek. Now he has publicly declared that he has forgiven Steph, the same people are saying he forgave her too soon or its a ploy to garner sympathy.

There is just no satisfying human beings. Abeg make una carry una wahala commot. I'm done commenting on this issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by ClintStone: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
The arrogance of these Nigerian Gods of men is astounding. What is the point in humiliating the mother? Was she the one that accused you of multiple adulteries? Imagine the level of community (and maybe law enforcement) pressure they might have placed on this woman to make her come and bow down to this tin God of stupid men. They dragged her out to be used for their propaganda. Yet, his supporters will consider this a good move. Nigerians need to run away from religion en masse. It is decimating the thinking sense of the nation each and every day.
Without God, where will your 'thinking sense' take you to or what has it done for you so far? Please repent and give your life to Jesus, let anyone do whatever he/she likes pastor or not, you will only answer for yourself on the last day. selah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by LadiGama(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Lies. This fake pastor just acted a movie for Nigeria. From the beginning this was just a plot/scheme/publicity stunt measure just to get his name trending for a while. I know after all this drama his church members will increase, he will get special invitations more often and his pocket will get fatter.
Absolutely!
Nigerians be WISE

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by TISHAmatt: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
If you ask me, I'm not yet satisfied. Whether the Otobo's girl asked the mother and sister to do this on her behalf or not, God should do something to prove the truth beyond this point. At least a HOT slap from an angel should bring out the truth and real truth

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by riczy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
jegz25:
they can only deceive fools
meaning?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by bionixs: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
STILL doesn't proof that you are innocent

The fool below me: forget about El Rufia. The issue here is - did your God of men yanch that girl (Yes or No)?.
THE WAY YOU CARRY THIS MATTER FOR HEAD LIKE PURE WATER, I CAN SEE IT MUST BE YOUR MOTHER OR LAST WIFE HE YANSHED. CASE CLOSED. YOU AND YOUR GANG CANTAKE HIM TO COURT AND STOP DISTURBING US
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Owiii(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Abeg where is the storm now? I no see am.

Deception upon deception.

The Suleiman character is dubious. There's no doubt about it. And his church members are f**ls.
I believe you're the fool. How can refer to someone as a fool. Receive sense
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by jasysandra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
This issue sef..

It has do abeg angry angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Ranchhoddas: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:
Ranchhoddas... grin
For the first time you don make first to comment, you no see better thing talk na my name you see to dey call.

You see the girl for the church?
Your pastor dey reverse curse...I laugh!!

Una too dey gullible walahi. No be curse wey work you fit reverse.

Wetin concern Otobo with all these things wey dey happen?
Na her mama apostle nack?
You can only start calling my name when Stephanie retracts her statements. I still wouldn't believe knowing fully what that man is capable of.

Why has he not cursed El-Rufai?

He knows his curses are empty, so he can easily say he has reversed. Baba reversal.
Gullibles
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by goingape1: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
stane007:
The mother of Stephanie Otobo, was at Apostle Suleman's church Omega Fire Ministry today, to beg Apostle Johnson Suleman to forgive her daughter. The woman came with Stephanie's sister. According to Apostle Suleman's church member:

And papa told her that he has forgiven her and reversed all the curse, but that she must give her life to Christ totally........ Our God is good.... I'm proud to be an Omega fire member.....

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobos-mother-sister-storm.html

na for only Nigeria pastor dey curse and reverse curse undecided

say new testament God say bless ya enemy and pray for them! but why our pastorpreneur like to dey curse people? undecided

daddy oleydepo curse persin make her mouth dey smell, apostle Suleiman (with big dicck precisely) curse Stephens now he dey reverse am.

I dey suspect say our pastors na Quran dem dey use take preach for there members.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by OldBeer: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
A bastärd of an apostuuu. Useless man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Prince Explains Islam / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.