Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,077 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. (510 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
After going through the other thread where almost all the state governors made the list, I've decided to create it's opposite let's see if we have any good performing governors.
So, Which governors would you rate as the best three performing governors in the country presently?

I think it's only Ambode. What do you guys think?
Re: Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. by emamos: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ambo- lag state govnor Ambode-lagos state govnor emefiele-cbn govnor

3 Likes

Re: Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. by joeprince23(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
1. david umahi-ebonyi 2.ambode-lagos 3.obiano-anambra 4.ganduje-kano etc
Re: Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. by profhezekiah: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ambode is never performing he is very corrupt with superficial stealing
Kingzy4pep:
After going through the other thread where almost all the state governors made the list, I've decided to create it's opposite let's see if we have any good performing governors.
So, Which governors would you rate as the best three performing governors in the country presently?

I think it's only Ambode. What do you guys think?
Re: Name The Best Three Performing Governors In Nigeria Presently. by Dycaptain(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
1) Ambode 2)Obiano 3)Amosun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Unwarranted Unconstitutional ‘summon’, SERAP Tells Senate / 50 Reasons Why Youths Loves Dino Melaye / UK Pledges To Reveal Nigerian Property Owners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.