Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (44067 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Franchise21(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
In my opinion, the best performing Governor is Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and the worst performing Governor is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.

Guys, let's hear you out

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by ashacot: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
IPOB YOOTS Lord and Hero FAYOSE IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH WEST.

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am with u on that but someone has created the thread earlier move to NE or NW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by teckmore(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Have you heard about that man from Ondo state

He is a great mistake

Seconded by that wicked man From oyo state(constituted authority).

Aregbesola still trying when those guys up there are among the list

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by moufan: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
ambode is the best performing governor,the worst is fayose.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Splashme: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aregbe is worst

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Splashme: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
1) Ambode

2) Amosun

3) Fayose

4) Ajimobi

5) Ondo

6) Aregbe

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Ojiofor: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
ashacot:
IPOB YOOTS Lord and Hero FAYOSE IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH WEST.

Say no to tribalism.

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by moscobabs(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Best performing Governor is Ambode while the worst goes to Fayose

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Homeboiy: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wetin concern me concern south west

I know that the next person to ask questions about north own won't be able to differentiate the geopolitical zones in the north

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by AnambraDota: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Owoda People's Congress cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by senatordave1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
moscobabs:
Best performing Governor is Ambode while the worst goes to Fayose

You read my thpughts well

12 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by ashacot: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ojiofor:

Say no to tribalism.
There is no tribalism in my post. IPOB Yoots are different from true igbos

25 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Ojiofor: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
ashacot:

There is no tribalism in my post. IPOB Yoots are different from true igbos
Wetin concern Fayose with IPOB?
Ekiti where he comes from is not Biafra land.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by dingbang(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ekiti govano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by 3millionia: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Best perform Governor in south west is Fayose

and worst performing is Buhari

#

30 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by pelicanbeau(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
where is that useless misplaced priority constituted authority who always fight for seniority and superiority?

9 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by ionsman: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
We all know Fayose is the worst.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Humblega(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
if it is based on performance/income ......i will takes amosun ahead ambode. Sure, ambode executed more project than amosun but ambode has enough of income to perform them.

worst?.......that should be for Ogbeni Rauf of Osun. he started well, but ended in gutter due to lack of foresight, he executed some white elephant projects when the money was still flowing......Airport with longest runway, Opa aranmiyan, among others, something that Osun doesnt really need . in summary, He is a poor manager.....

it is still early to judge Akeredolu, so i give MR Fayose the runner up of worst. the dude is better in Film industry than in government house. He took many photos of just a fly-over bridge he constructed from different angle and time just to console himself. Some1 just need to give him a t-fare to abeokuta or Lagos to see how his mates are doing without practising loudsy politics

Ajimobi of Oyo tried small but he lack skill of solving matters and he has oral diarrhea.... Lautech case, Oyo Obas case, Yinka ayefele among others

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by mattonnairaland: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Worst is Yahaya Bello then Fayose

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Tolexander: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
mattonnairaland:
Worst is Yahaya Bello then Fayose
Who is Yahaya Bello, and what state in the South West is he governing?

29 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by SEONaijaExpert: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
The best is Governor Ambode

That worst Governor is Fayose

He just wasted 4 years chasing people that are not pursuing him

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by allanphash7(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
The worst Governor in the SW is better than the best Governor in the SE.

Fayose: More accepted in the SE than all SE Governors and has massive support among Igbos.

Meanwhile, the Aregbe they are mentioning has executed more projects than all SE Governors, their predecessors and their ancestors put together.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by olufolarin2222: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
you are right
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by dulux07(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Best : Ambode
Worst
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Josh44s(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ban go really full this thread cheesy.

I am not from the West. All I know is Governor Okowa of Delta State is the worse Governor in Nigeria. Please you people should not rob him off his award.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by greatman247(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
moufan:
ambode is the best performing governor,the worst is fayose.

wow, how come you are able to speak my mind. Fayoshit has been failure since time immemorial grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by CheapDataGuy: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ambode performs more than even the president.
Worst goes to that "stomach infrastructure governor

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.