Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. (25185 Views)

Eve Esin Builds A New House, Honours Her Late Mother, Mary Patrick Esin / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death / Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by ChristyG(f): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
Isn't her mum from Delta State? Which one be Omo Egba to sure?
her mom is egba from Ogun state while her dad is from ondo state( full Yoruba babe). her husband is Edo, no delta connections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by AkinPhysicist: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
ChristyG:
her mom is egba from Ogun state while her dad is from ondo state( full Yoruba babe). her husband is Edo, no delta connections

shoo!!! people can lie for Africa. Thank you jare.
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by jasysandra(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
God bless all mothers
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Vickiweezy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:

It's your miserable father that is stupid

It doesn't change the fact that you're stupid AF
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by ylaa(f): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oyibo Christian nko?
Ghana christian nko?
Ur village christian nko?
My sis na ignorace no be Christianity

uote author=mrmrmister post=54973486]

Nigerian christians will never cease to show their oversabi attitude. undecided[/quote]
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by peter31: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Every poo makes front page

Shut up your mouth. Idiot born of a mother.
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Dottore: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
peter31:

Shut up your mouth. Idiot born of a mother.
If your father had used condom a slowpoke like wouldn't have been born. Mkpi
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Igbudu8: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to her late mom, and my late mom too. May their soul and the soul of all the faithful departed rest in the bosom of thy lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics / "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya / Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.