Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post (24792 Views)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Ayodele70: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2019
One year after her mum Elizabeth Johnson's burial, actress Mercy Johnson has taken to Instagram to remember her with an emotional post.

The actress and mother of 3 recalled how she cried on the 22nd of June when they went to pick up her body for mortuary.

Read her post below...

"So that’s my mom crying at my traditional wedding, after I had warned her not to cry on my big day so i don’t join her in ruining my make up, guess what? She cried and I cried too.��‍♂️ We quarrel like all the time and settle quickly too and quarrel again�. I ask my self now why didn’t I just ignore her, grab her and just kiss her entire face till she laughed.

At 6am exactly on the 22nd of June 2018,I left home to the mortuary to get her corpse ready for burial and immediately I saw her feet sticking out of the stretcher,I cried non stop.

So much to say as I recall it all vividly, with so much pain,regret,shock,disappointment and anger... Admist my laughter daily, not one day has passed with me not remembering you with tears... How do people heal? How do you forget? If you know How,please let me know... I mean from the moment @princeodiokojie Told me that morning of May 23rd that you died,something changed in me.

So much to say but I leave it here.
Hey Friends,my biggest lesson is Love them now and spoil them now as life is unpredictable.
@omawildflower And @h.o.p.e.fashion_atelier You girls are a gift,thanks for that time��not today ooo or last week cus Oma quarrels too much and Kiki bothers me too much too But Thank you for that “Time”.
Good morning Friends�� Please tell if you know
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/mercy-johnson-remembers-her-late-mum-with-emotional-post.html

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Pamatips: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Will not be surprised if this hits the front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Garrieveryday: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2019
I'm here. Happy weekend to you all.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Azzazz: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by praizblog: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Eeyah

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Chiemerie8(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2019
As I was looking at this post, suddenly all my
villagers came and I showed this to them..

All were very happy and were saying tha this
post has really changed their life. It touched my
heart ..!
Thanks!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Waakanda: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Rest on mama sad

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Gulher: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2019
eyya
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by livebyday(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
No one like mother! cry kiss

No one indeed

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Pamatips:

Lols
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by sammymama: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Oh!
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Pamatips:

and it did grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2019
God please keep my mom for me ooo.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Isoduwa(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Pamatips:

Na you get this site?

Try open your own then you can decide what to make front page

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2019
It's so hard to lose a loved one cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by RDPMAN: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Rosarie(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Lord keep my mother in strength and health to continually reap the fruit of her labour.i love u so much mom.
Thank you for all the love and sacrifices;
You are appreciated!

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by cuteluks(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Chukalemon(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Death is inevitable and is one fact that every human being must accept.i have also encountered the same experience

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by miltonchux(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmmmm, if the dead have opportunity to tell the world how they were treated when they where alive. It will marvel many of us, how some of this our role model abandon there parents and siblings.
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Righteousness89(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Her Mom used to be Desdicated Child of GOD..... back in the days...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by 1930revival(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rosarie:
Lord keep my mother in strength and health to continually reap the fruit of her labour.i love u so much mom.
Thank you for all the love and sacrifices;
You are appreciated!

She will read the reward of her labour...moreso she must be born again, that's the only treasure she can go home with...because when her time reach she will still go back to eternity....may God save our mummy souls.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by KabirJibrin: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Iike seriously I experience the same thing my sister .all what our departed soul needed from us is continuous prayers. We should always remembered them in our daily prayer. Let really painful
Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by Mizwisdom(f): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Take heart dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.