Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed (9295 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by uminem02(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
xprezz02:
return it asap!its faulty
Anybody wey read ur comment go feel say u be phone guru
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by xprezz02(f): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2017
uminem02:
Anybody wey read ur comment go feel say u be phone guru
I be guru oga
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by Curdlebug(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2017
ELff:
Pls I got my phone on Wednesday and I went for the M6 because of the battery. My phone cannot last 24hours on heavy usage, pls is this normal and it takes like 4hours to get filled on fast charge.
I feel like I just wasted my money.
eeiyaah, sorry o, na bad luck. Return it. I use M6 as well, phone is beast, charges from zero to 100% in about 2hours and few minutes, it last more than 24 hours on moderate use and on heavy use like 15hours or thr about.
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by uminem02(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
I be guru oga
You knw dah i knw you...n you're not a guru, at least not when it comes to phones
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by eleshin(m): 1:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Have you guys observed that the guy has refused to post screenshot of his battery usage breakdown? I use M6, the battery is superb. On heavy usage asin heavy usage like operating 10 or more heavy apps at the same time I get 15 - 17 hours b4 it drains. I use Infinix charger to charge mine and it charges it full in an hour 30 mins. I'm posting right now at 1:09am, just finished watching Billions and The Good fight on same phone. If the battery cannot guarantee you 15 hours on heavy usage abeg return it.
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by iboboyswag(m): 2:37am On Mar 28, 2017
eleshin:
Have you guys observed that the guy has refused to post screenshot of his battery usage breakdown? I use M6, the battery is superb. On heavy usage asin heavy usage like operating 10 or more heavy apps at the same time I get 15 - 17 hours b4 it drains. I use Infinix charger to charge mine and it charges it full in an hour 30 mins. I'm posting right now at 1:09am, just finished watching Billions and The Good fight on same phone. If the battery cannot guarantee you 15 hours on heavy usage abeg return it.
Bros the advertised duration was 2days (48hrs) on a single charge, so if it is giving way less than that then it is a fraud. Simple! There is no need to post anything even from your own usage as stated by you, the phone is performing way below it's advertised duration.
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by ELff: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2017
eleshin:
Is the screenshot ur problem. GIONEE advertised 2days on usage and I can barely get 15hrs on H+, isn't that a Fraud. Other functions of the phone is cool, no doubt but I didn't buy it because of the other functions, I went specifically for the battery power, I'm getting less than my expectations and you think I just came here to bash GIONEE.
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by godwinony(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Seriously? How much does it cost?
Bought Nov 2015.. 23k5 then..dunno about now..
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by valentee(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Maybe you bought MMM6, not M6 check the name again

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by xprezz02(f): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy
uminem02:

You knw dah i knw you...n you're not a guru, at least not when it comes to phones
Oga swerve cheesy
uminem02:

Oga swerve!!!
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by uminem02(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
cheesy Oga swerve cheesy Oga swerve!!!
Lol!!! She wants to be like me

1 Like

Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by xprezz02(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
uminem02:
Lol!!! She wants to be like me
see diz 1 oh
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by uminem02(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
see diz 1 oh
Come sit at my feet and learn the ways of the master
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by eleshin(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
iboboyswag:

Bros the advertised duration was 2days (48hrs) on a single charge, so if it is giving way less than that then it is a fraud. Simple! There is no need to post anything even from your own usage as stated by you, the phone is performing way below it's advertised duration.

I'm an heavy user, a light user would surely use the phone for more than two days without charging.
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by eleshin(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ELff:

Is the screenshot ur problem. GIONEE advertised 2days on usage and I can barely get 15hrs on H+, isn't that a Fraud. Other functions of the phone is cool, no doubt but I didn't buy it because of the other functions, I went specifically for the battery power, I'm getting less than my expectations and you think I just came here to bash GIONEE.
Gionee also advertised 5000mah, funny you chose to be blind to that aspect of the advert. I've gotten 36 hours on my M6 b4, but that only happens if I'm not that busy with my phone. I insist that if you are a light user or just normal 2go person, then M6 should give you more than what you are getting right now.
Re: I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed by CallmeMVP(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Am a gionee m6 user as well and I can proudly say that I didn't waste my 97k, the phone is a beast, Its one of the best I've used, my battery sometimes last up to 3 days on light usage like 1 hour internet per 24 hours plus music and phone calls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers / How To Reduce Mobile Internet Data Usage On Android Devices / (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.