Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman (30933 Views)

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by nursennenny(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
ylaa:
I support u joor
His death could be attributed to the overnight ogogoro
he consumed during the wake keep.
May his soul RIP.
cry cry cry cry

thanks
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by MrTypist: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
nursennenny:
i lie

Yes, you lied grin

That your analysis was flawed.

Weed helps in getting rid of toxins and free radicals from the body. It is a good antioxidant.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by nursennenny(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
moorme:

People drink to stupor for weeks and yet do more tidious jobs that, have they all died? Is his time! RIP to him.
do you know the last time he ate?
And the last time he had a good sleep?
Do you know if there's an underlying medical condition?
Do you know all the mental activities he's been subjecting himself to?
Dear, before you attribute everything to supernatural powers check the natural ones first.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by idu1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
nursennenny:
Everything shouldn't be attributed to African science
Someone who drank from dusk to dawn
No rest
Much noise
Lots of alcohol
Physical activity in form of dancing
Who knows, maybe he smoked weed
Stress is on the brain, heart, liver and kidneys.
Please tell me why he won't die.

You are beautiful...
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
There's much more to the story, there's an untold part of the story
another Sahara reporter sighted grin
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by nursennenny(f): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
idu1:

You are beautiful...
thanks
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by femolii: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
All these things always happen in Osus land.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by morganist99(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
nursennenny:
No rest
Much noise
Lots of alcohol
1000 ways to die would explain better tongue cheesy
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by nursennenny(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
morganist99:
1000 ways to die would explain better tongue cheesy
omg !!!!!!I love that TV programme
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by morganist99(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
nursennenny:
omg !!!!!!I love that TV programme
lol you analysed it like they usually do.. tongue tongue
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
nursennenny:
thanks sweet
Can i come close for a blow kiss
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by Onnasucs1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ylaa:
I support u joor
His death could be attributed to the overnight ogogoro
he consumed during the wake keep.
May his soul RIP.
cry cry cry cry

my dear, we live in a spiritual world. You can't rule out the fact that his death isn't ordinary
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
the old woman, no gree waka alone...
hahahahah, Nawa o.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Very unfortunate.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by fakati(m): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2017
I am not understand
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by meccuno: 5:15am On Mar 27, 2017
nursennenny:
No rest
Much noise
Lots of alcohol
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by FBLJ(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2017
That's why excavation is considered a high risk job.... He must have died of carbon monoxide.. or H2S same gases responsible for killing well diggers.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by uchman48(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
We should always read the whole story, he drank till dawn as a medical student excessive drinking led to his death, he had too much alcohol in his system which weakened his blood because it slowed the heart from pumping more blood. He is not supposed to do any strenuous job al he needed to do was to rest, but he did nt pay attention to his body.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2017
edidiongmichael:
grin she's winning souls

Not funny.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by 2016v2017: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
nursennenny:
No rest
Much noise
Lots of alcohol
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by CDCEO001: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
He might be the type that drink much and eat less or stress. But then, people die quick in this country mostly because there is no proper medical equipment and care to try and revive them.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by Lyord56(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
NAA who con dig his own grave
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by Felimore: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
May his soul rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by moorme(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
nursennenny:
do you know the last time he ate?
And the last time he had a good sleep?
Do you know if there's an underlying medical condition?
Do you know all the mental activities he's been subjecting himself to?
Dear, before you attribute everything to supernatural powers check the natural ones first.

Nice points drawn... I never had any spirituality view to it. Beaby, somtyn must kill a man!!!
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by ogundipe222: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello i am currently a Driver on the uber platform i need a good car for 40k weekly you can reach me on my number :08028737972
Re: Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman by ClassCaptain(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
oglalasioux:

Exacto
Good morning sir..I lost ur number sir.... Please I need your help !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom / Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.