Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) (10255 Views)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) / Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by Astrogeotech: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
O
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na dem
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
OkoYiboz:

iPod Igbos with head like fallen breasts.
I greet una.

Keep checking names here when they have

nearly killed all your uncles in Indonesia.

The remaining ones are property of the FG, they'll be used for shooting practice by Buratai and his boys.

E haff pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmm, I see this guy around the secretariat, close to my office...never knew he was into dis...anyways...nemesis has caught up with him....hope her learns from this if it happens he gets out of this..
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is that not kamoru?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by NCANChairman(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The Los Angeles offices of NCAN International does not meddle with internal affairs grin
shey you pipo will soon have your matter and you will run to Nigeria Ncan to hep you.

You will see yourself by then grin

Ncan Chairman

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by biz2get(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Firefire:

Are you sure?

Please provide evidence that all jails in Nigeria is filled up?

Commit a Crime and see what happens,

That's your Evidence. cool
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
NCANChairman:
shey you pipo will soon have your matter and you will run to Nigeria Ncan to hep you.

You will see yourself by then grin

Ncan Chairman

I believe that you wanted to address this to the Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India constituents grin

We are keeping a tight leash on a certain tribe that kills their Nurse wives wink
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by NCANChairman(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I believe that you wanted to address this to the Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India constituents grin

We are keeping a tight leash on a certain tribe that kills their Nurse wives wink
Oh yes very good. But that tribe has not kill since edakun. Is this bois from the sweat that are killing upandan na. Some are shopping Mama ear off edakun. Eleyi av gone to shop Mama finger ni tori Olorun mi. On Mama day ni.

Anyways greet presido ati seke for your area. E soun pe oloriburuku ni. He promis me jack Daniel's last time to arrive ni. Before mo , o ti sare back to Atlanta.

Ncan Chairman

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) by DocHMD: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2017
See him yoruba oblong head, the head dey hungry me to tap small. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle / NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 / Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.