Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

What's Your Opinion?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion?? (320 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion?? by sinistermind(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have this friend, she's in her early 30s and she's single. I mean no BF sef not to talk of getting married anytime soon.

Now, there's this guy she's bleeping, she claims the sex is good but she cannot have anything serious with him because he has a "serious girlfriend". Then I asked her if her likeness for him is beyond the good sex, she answered in the affirmative and also affirmed that the guy wants something too. Then I told her to go for him and make him hers.
But she was like she cannot ruin someone else's happiness, that she rather remain single.

Please what's your take on this??
Re: What's Your Opinion?? by Draei: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
It ain't my biz, same
way its none of yours.
Re: What's Your Opinion?? by Jewelnutch: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
The world would be happy if we mind our businesses and stop exposing personal lives/lies to gain sympathy or acknowledgment.
Re: What's Your Opinion?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
A total waste of time, she is having a friendship with benefits. The soonest she realise that she's being use, the better for her.

Imagine, she is aware that the guy have a serious girlfriend and she is the unserious cheerful giver. She needs senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion?? by jonaifame22(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Shebi they're already fvckn demselves, what again can be more serious than that?
Re: What's Your Opinion?? by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
She is a trophy side chic
Re: What's Your Opinion?? by pasqal09: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
She says she can't ruin someone's happiness.....is bleeping someone else's guy not worse than ruining someone's happiness? Smh for this generation. angry

(1) (Reply)

Me And Delta State Men Just Click / Unbelievable: Man Gets Glued To His Best Friends' Wife While Seriously Hammering / 6 Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.