Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (77182 Views)

Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by SACI: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
I thought she is with two kids
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by OGmoney19(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017

Henryyy:
@last pix she's like a prettier version of chidinma.

Toyo is really pretty but I think Shola is hotter. Yoruba women are too gorgeous abeg.
make I hear something biko.

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Snazzynho(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Virgin keeeee!! But wait o, she b virgin from front or from back?? I wan knw ooo
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by ThatFairGuy: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorayaLeticia:
If she's a virgin so what? The deflowered ones were once virgins; one way or the other it will be broken, then why make it sound like an achievement? Save it for him not me. Mind you, that you are a virgin doesn't gurantee you'll marry one so see it as a virtue and not a certificate for blissful marriage.
Why wont we commend her? If your own virginity was took with ordinary pizza, what does that has to do with us? Abeegiiiii park wella

2 Likes

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by MidasTouche01(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mtcheeew, abegi, which kind virgin

I no just like this geh... Maybe na because sh get gap for teeth sha undecided
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Odkosh: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Lol see who dey talk?you don baff well?have u even eaten today?see how tattered ur looking in that pangolo u call a car grin,which kain "hot" babe go like enter that coffin Biko?i don't blame you sha,this is an anonymous forum so ur free to talk anyhow to people that may be better than u in real life .swerve jare
haha, why e pain you to your yellow bone marrow like this. not even talking of car. well you are ironically saying what is paining you and I can feel your pain. go n work hard, God might bless you with one small car. don't feel jealous cos it will only damage you. I don't know you so don't kill yourself already. like I said, I don't date monkey like you. kiss the bitter truth. you are just jealous of that girl, hian. ugly bitch.

2 Likes

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
tongue
Odkosh:
haha, why e pain you to your yellow bone marrow like this. not even talking of car. well you are ironically saying what is paining you and I can feel your pain. go n work hard, God might bless you with one small car. don't feel jealous cos it will only damage you. I don't know you so don't kill yourself already. like I said, I don't date monkey like you. kiss the bitter truth.
:PI hit a nerve.Next time don't quote me with insults cos I'll make u regret it. winkGoodnight
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Olugbenga28: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
;DSecond to the last pix...she resemble bobrisky
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by tobbie4(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
See as ayam just lookinatew with one eye
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by holluphemydavid(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
Hw sure are u?
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
we are proud Virgin
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by blaqroy: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Low cute will fit her more.... Fine gel
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Odkosh: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
tongue :PI hit a nerve.Next time don't quote me with insults cos I'll make u regret it. winkGoodnight
I never insulted you, I only nailed you with the hottest truth. jealousy is a bad habit. Mrs nobody, #stopjealousy#, it causes damage to body, hian. don't u see u only manage 5 likes on the irritating dp. tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Shaballantin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
UIA04:
This girl is a virgin o
yeah my mum is a virgin too,,yeye
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by ikombe: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
Even this mbeke is claiming virgin

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by anitapreeti(f): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Why wont we commend her? If your own virginity was took with ordinary pizza, what does that has to do with us? Abeegiiiii park wella

Gun shots cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by xcuggsm(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2017
prela:
21 yr old virgin.......beautiful toyo baby
What's the big deal here angry?
Lalasticlala is also a virgin!!

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by zabadii(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
I see

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by damiz(m): 3:09am On Mar 28, 2017
For that classic n Dope w/watch,footwear,cap,Etc follow on IG and FB @Zeal_collections nation wide delivery

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by mamajaz(f): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Dat her last pix make her come ressemble Chidinma ms kekedike not ata cucumber o angry
I for say you're wicked, but I remembered my aunt who used to say ayam weekend...
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Ogt1: 3:40am On Mar 28, 2017
safarigirl:
She's not even as fine as Kiki (Lota), how will she be the hottest overall?

You have eyes for better things.
She's beautiful, no doubt, but Kiki is finer with better shape xef.

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Kingbuhari(m): 4:45am On Mar 28, 2017
virginity is lack of opportunity.... who virgin Epp
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Sexina851(f): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Then you must be very UGLY oooooo
But it's true, that's an averagely beautiful woman
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Vorigo: 5:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Preca:
rocking chidinma's look
Chidinma wasn't the first to wear like this........ undecided

Sexina851:

But it's true, that's an averagely beautiful woman
...An honest lady. They still exist

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Marshallian(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
cool
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by saccie1162: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
stop what? i meant in my eyes she's just there
that means you have poor eyesight.... u need to visit d doctor

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by afeezco675(m): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin too wink
dm we make we roll out and talk something good den
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:
Nigeria can get fine babes eh!
am telling you!

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Henryyy:
@last pix she's like a prettier version of chidinma.

Toyo is really pretty but I think Shola is hotter. Yoruba women are too gorgeous abeg.
Don't even start, any fine Yoruba girl u see is only fine cos she looks a bit ibo
Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by safarigirl(f): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Odkosh:
say that again. kiki herself will tear you hot slap for such lie.
i have never rated Toyo as pretty, i know most Nigerians rate anything light to beauty, but once again, Toyo is just another basic girl. Maybe when she turns dark and rocks low cut like Kiki i will rate her

1 Like

Re: 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Dcaliphate:

Don't even start, any fine Yoruba girl u see is only fine cos she looks a bit ibo
Hahahaha...Low self esteem speaking. Is it Toyosi that looks ibo or Shola? grin grin This ibo people sef grin grin

safarigirl:
i have never rated Toyo as pretty, i know most Nigerians rate anything light to beauty, but once again, Toyo is just another basic girl. Maybe when she turns dark and rocks low cut like Kiki i will rate her
I take it that u simply don't like her cause everyone knows she has rocked her low cut wella. No need to hate the cutie tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.