Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge (11755 Views)

The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Lagos State Government's Explanation Of Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by 247frolicboss(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Akinwunmi Ambode -led Lagos state government has given landed property owners till April 14 to pay the state Land Use Charge, or risk losing the benefit of enjoying 15 per cent discount for paying the levy.

Director, Public Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Mrs. Modupe Ileyemi, said this in a statement on Saturday.

The official said the state government was keen on early payment of the land-use charge to ensure the state continues to excel and its citizens enjoy the laudable programmes of the present administration.

Ileyemi, in a statement, said it was important to note that late payment or non-payment of the Charge on an annual basis will attract accrued penalties and accumulation of arrears, which is why prompt payment is strongly advised.

She said: “The Land Use charge is a consolidation of all property and land based rates and charges payable under the Land Rates Law, the Neighbourhood Improvement Charge Law and Tenement Rates Law in Lagos State.

“The revenue accrued from this charge is used for infrastructural development in the state.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/ambode-issues-deadline-for-payment-of.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Jokerman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Government crooks... looking for everywhere to steal money... it can never be well with any Govt...

Na wa... Govt wey no provide water or sand for you to build house...

11 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Useless government

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by AngelicBeing: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Keneking:
Useless government
Jokerman:
Government crooks... looking for everywhere to steal money... it can never be well with any Govt...

l concur with the 2 of you, they keep collecting every dime from the impoverished masses without any correspoding scheme to lessen / remove/ reduce the load on the back of the crying masses or to reduce poverty by providing enough succor to the masses, they are indeed a useless GOVERNMENT grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by edidiongmichael(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by ibkgab001: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kao... Is this how 4th mainland bridge will be financed

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by katiemadubiko: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Make dem dey pay make una dey use the money flex abi

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided Ambode is working, no vacancy in 2019.Abeg,they should come and fix some area here in Ajah b4 rain wreck havoc
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by DICKtator: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Something that fraudster-Olaitan Sofolahan- has already collected finish in Lekki , you are now asking for it

You better goan collect it from the caught fraudster

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by talk2archy: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is what they are known for, I can't figure out any difference between this trash and agboro boys. My fellow funny f*ces, Kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by toxxnoni(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
ok

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by AleAirHub(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
More properties to be resold again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Deadline for Land Use Charge again?..

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by FearFactor1: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just when I think say I don escape rent issue.

Which kind life be this?

Sometimes I kinda* wish say my great grand father follow boat go obodo oyibo

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by JimloveTM(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oga Lagos

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by oyeb15: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
We are expecting "Air Use Act" . Infrastructural development since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Flexherbal(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
The only challenge here is that, most of our leaders do not use such money for the right purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thieves angry angry angry angry
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by shams040(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
My signature as a town planner
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Dee60: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
land use kini?

soon they will introduce charge for the oxygen we breath in....
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
DICKtator:
Something that fraudster-Olaitan Sofolahan- has already collected finish in Lekki , you are now asking for it

You better goan collect it from the caught fraudster

grin grin grin grin
My thoughts, the news of that Olaitan guy probably gingered them to wake up and start collecting the charge. They were not enforcing it before like this
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Bueze95(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have nothing to say but ...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by crazygod(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Landlord still dey pay rent again?
Buhari sef angry
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by SIRmanjar(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ambode shuld try ad reduce land use charge to de barest minimum to speed up fast payment.There are millions of houses in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by SIRmanjar(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ambode shuld try ad reduce land use charge to de barest minimum to speed up fast payment and he shuld also try ad make dose dat payed enjoy benefits of payment.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Bisjosh(f): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
That's true....i had to pay #26,476 angry
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
This land use people are becoming extortionists. My balance for 2016 was 0.00 charge, suddenly march 2017 im seeing 50k plus. The same ambode wey wan tax SELF EMPLOYED PEOPLE.
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by AngelicBeing: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
FearFactor1:
Just when I think say I don escape rent issue.

Which kind life be this?

Sometimes I kinda* wish say my great grand father follow boat go obodo oyibo
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by holatimmy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
All this charges ehn
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by just2endowed: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
crazygod:
Buhari sef angry

Una no go kill me with laugher grin
crazygod:
Buhari sef angry

Una no go kill me with laugher
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jokerman:

The money will go to Tinubu account his godfather.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / Windstorm Destroys 1,536 Rooms In Four Jigawa Lgas / Agency Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.