Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,864 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge (11816 Views)

The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Lagos State Government's Explanation Of Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Jakama90(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
No different from yahoo yahoo ... This one NA scam also.
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Bullhari: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jokerman:
Government crooks... looking for everywhere to steal money... it can never be well with any Govt...

Na wa... Govt wey no provide water or sand for you to build house...

Ediotu!!!!!

anuofia!!!

after you will blame Buhari and Jonathan, APC and PDP , wail from Bornu to Benue.

as long as it's not well with the government, it can never be well with you.
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by profhezekiah: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
kraze dey dis ambode head,he want to steal it as usual why he provide mediocre things dat is use to enrich himself and his political Dogfather
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Thecassanova: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Always finding away to exhort citizens without any corresponding increase in social amenities or allowances.... K kontinu
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by chronique(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
How is it being calculated? How would a person know how much to pay?
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by HRH4REAL: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Some below has something to say.....see it
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by deebrain(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Even as I commend this government in Lagos state for the obvious development, it's lust for every penny it's citizens make, should be checked.

Thank heavens for some Ponzis I'm involved in. My expenses from my personal businesses alone in the name of state levies is too discouraging. Haba.

Private business owners will bear me witness to what I just said.
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Kingharzyz(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2017
After buying a land, you pay Lasg for survey paper document,you pay for Governor consent or c of o, Estate Resident Associate charge you a million of naira for road construction and drainage imagine that is a responsibility of Lagos state govt and now the road is motorable and beautiful they want land use charge where they didn't contribute nada. I won't pay a dime.
Re: Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge by Awoofawo(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
The problem on my side is where are we suppose to pay it now cause all banks are rejecting it!

Kilode self?! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detailed Description Of The Contents Of Boq/building Cost Estimate / Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. / Windstorm Destroys 1,536 Rooms In Four Jigawa Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.