Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) (57308 Views)

Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by gudofuck231: 5:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Xkalaban:
I wish them a happy wedlock with peace, harmony and understanding in their matrimonial bed.

Mean while in other stuff....

I think with the rate things are going on in this world these days the word surprise will soon be erased from our vocabulary in the very near future. Yesterday a friend of mine showed me a video of a faceless guy who was making love to his pet snake.....A very huge python for that matter. Pls when I say make love I mean the sick guy hung the serpent on his shoulder, fingered its V 4 a while before penetrating it.

The clip was just too sickening and shit keep messing with my psyche cos it flashes thru my mind like every now and then since I saw it. The world is seriously in trouble and it's looking like God's wrath is just around the corner waiting to be unleashed. May God save and protect the innocent ones whenever his wrath comes and his anger can't be contained any longer.

Story, I don't support polygamy but more female are born each day and the male are limited, solution; marrying more than one wife or provide a factory of nuclear dildos with stable emotions

Our fore fathers were wise so as god who is the wisest
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by nosa73(m): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
This man get mind oh........

I pity the women self join.

Which kind madness be this
Na d man I just dey pity for
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by dearie(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Let it not be that Isaiah chapter 4vs1 is quietly coming to pass!

My dear...it is already upon us! May God deliver us of that mentality
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin ;Dhehehe long time
yes o. Even since you returned, you have been given me cold shoulders.
To add salt to injury, you have joined bad gang [plurimi family] sad
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2017
rattlesnake:
despite all the crusades in warri
is not warri. Warri is not the only place in delta. This happened in isoko land. Probably oleh.
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Damoche10: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2017
3some shocked shocked shocked shocked Mr.Coffin maker has another customer lipsrsealed
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2017
redbeans:
yes o. Even since you returned, you have been given me cold shoulders.
To add salt to injury, you have joined bad gang [plurimi family] sad
Cold shoulder I'm sorry
And for that bad gang it not really what it seems cheesy cheesy cheesy....
I'm still that free person here
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Stelvin101:
So 3some has been legalized by Isoko people! Wonderful cheesy

Meanwhile, Something extraordinary happened today. Titus Sardine I bought has 4 pieces fish inside and I have been wondering if it's locally made cause I know what my Flattino brodas can do grin
please help me with one of d pieces, I still have garri left to soak...
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2017
This man get mind o...even one wife na wahala, not to talk of two. Churchill vs Tonto can testify.
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2017
adedayoa2:
women no dey play away match
I don here am not a Nigeria again. grin
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by gentlejay007(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Threeesome Alert shocked
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by solpat(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Isoko pipo don start again oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Bintexy(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
rattlesnake:
despite all the crusades in warri

Isoko no be Warri Bros.

Get your facts right Bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Let it not be that Isaiah chapter 4vs1 is quietly coming to pass!
So u know the bible like dis?
Impressive

Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
mccoy47:
So u know the bible like dis? Impressive
why not. Thanks
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by SeeUrLife: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2017
doskie:
World population : 7.8 billion

Men :2.2 billion

Woman :5.6 billion

Of the 2.2billion men,
1 billion are married already
200 million are in prison or mental institutions

Remaing 1 billion :

500 million are jobless and gamblers,
100 million are Catholic priests
250million are gay
100 million are old men and widowers above 66 years.

Left with 50 million of which 2%are your relatives.

Lets not forget the population with hiv, the playboys, the impotent men, the ones with big stomach from beer,.... Thats another 12 million.

So ladies... Hold your man!
If you don't have, then hold me now!

it seems people are not looking at dis issue from my point of view.
but I suspect d ladies are lesbians, so they (the ladies) getin married to the man is just s cover up.
just a point of view thoughgrin
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Jengem:
Urhobo lord
He Is an isoko not urhobo.
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Retired runs babes.
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
gudofuck231:

Story, I don't support polygamy but more female are born each day and the male are limited, solution; marrying more than one wife or provide a factory of nuclear dildos with stable emotions

Our fore fathers were wise so as god who is the wisest

Yeah, personally I wldnt go for 2 wives either but who am I to start criticizing the guy if he's ok with the 2 ladies. That one na him choice.

It's easy to marry as many wives as u want but the thing is dealing with the intense headache that comes along with it. Ordinary jealous girl frnds dey carry their own palava come sef talk less of the ones you don ring them finger.

I was just pointing out that the news came as a surprise cos I've never seen nor heard of such a thing ever before. And that too many strange things are happening these days that soon there won't be surprises anymore in the future. Kappish
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by famagusta(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2017
[/color]
Stelvin101:

Meanwhile, Something extraordinary happened today. Titus Sardine I bought has 4 pieces fish inside and I have been wondering if it's locally made cause I know what my Flattino brodas can do grin
[color=#000099]
Stelvin101:

Stelvin101:

you are jobless.
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
This man get mind oh........

I pity the women self join.

Which kind madness be this

As in ehnnn,d mind wey he get no be here ooo,,but I've been wondering, how d wedding night be like sef? Is it party?
Chaiii Nigeria my naija
Nothing we no go see
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
famagusta:
[/color][color=#000099] you are jobless.

You mean both of us
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by jagbajantus: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2017
BOGO Buy One Get One free!
For this guy, no need to go looking outside for anything anymore.
If the two ladies are happy and the man is happy, then no one should complain.
I wish them the best. At least these two women know who their man is sleeping with every night. Good for them.
Any man who is hating on this man, is just jealous. He gets to eat his gari, amala, ponmo and rice all at the same time. Very lucky man.
Re: Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) by Prognose: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
So this is becoming a trend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels / Two Men Dancing At A Wedding In A Suggestive Manner Cause A Stir / Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.