Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) (19272 Views)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abeg eh for all dis pics who be de mother ad who be de chidren?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kai! dishi orò
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
some will wake up without even greeting their mum and will come to facebook be forming sweet children

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
People are getting too lazy to even think
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
My fren go sleep undecided
iamkingzlee:
Kai! dishi orò
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
My fren go sleep undecided
You need the sleep better than i do, forgotten?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
When did all these mothers day muderfucking issue thst oyinbos use to make money and mark time became a thing of celebration in Nigeria just like valentine'so day?

Everyday is a celebration of motherhood for mothers that knows why they have children and for children that feels the warmth of motherhood.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2017
naughtyDiana:
that's what happens when a girl is an olodo. too dumb in the brain to think
No. This is what happens when we forget the purpose of an occasion and instead turn it into some kind of media celebration.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by 7footre(m): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Now playing, photocopy ko easy... 9ice
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by akuracy(m): 6:06am On Mar 27, 2017
This kind of person go copy from you inside exam hall then copy your matric number join
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Broda09: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2017
What's the big deal? If I find a beautiful dedication I cannot use it? Then we shouldn't even dedicate songs to our lovers because they are not our original work.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by jbhill(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
She must be Oge Okoye's cousin. grin
SAVAGE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by alfarouq(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Women and there I must pull her down syndrome.
I bet if it was a man, he will just tell her he saw it in a coded way.
He might just hail her or something like that and she will get the message.
This lady might never forget such humiliation for the rest of her life and when presented with such opportunity, she will also make the same silly mistake.
That's the reason a lady will always support a man against another lady.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Tbillz:
Untop say u won impress mama wey innocently no go read am?
posts like these are written to impress friends who will like and comment on them.
Her mom will most probably not see the write up

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2017
akinlex:
Lol... wonders shall never end, they are now stealing mother's day write up.

"I wrote mine from my heart, with tears in my eyes, write yours too" woman tells lady who stole her write-up

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHU2jUDwT4/?taken-by=lady_may_b

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/lady-accused-stealing-mothers-day-write-up.html

Aunty since when you start to dey celebrate Mother's Day for Nigeria, make all of una stop to decisive una sef , you thief she thief nothing bad ok make una share am
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by JayJayGee: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
heryurh:
KVNG CHASE FACEBOOK PAGE
Which kind dey, careless joke be that
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Well, I dnt care who own d write-up cos me don copy am. Some mothers are same so I wan tell my mama Wetin u tell urs cos e bi like say na d same way our mama dey act. grin grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children / Good School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.