Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

"Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu (18666 Views)

Timi Frank To APC: Stop Lying, Buhari Has No Certificate / No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
ivandragon:

its either you can't read or you can't comprehend...

Oga i no get your time you can continue wailing PMB is the President and will rule till 2023..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by BERNIMOORE: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigglesjnr:
Your submission is as malicious as it is ludicrous. The issue of buhari certificate was addressed long before the 2015 election. He(buhari) even addressed a press conference where he confirmed he sat for the exams and also stated his grade. If not for a mere mischief,you think the pdp, which was in power at the time, would just have sat back and allowed him contest the election knowing full well that O'level is the basic academic qualification. If you are confident that buhari's academic qualifications are in doubt ,then go to court and prove your case. Don't also forget if buhari's claims turn out to be untrue,that's enough to get him out of office and straight to jail,so what are you waiting for?
who will prosecute him? is it the judge he bribed while the case was going on only to attack the same judge 'justice Ademola' and get him suspended after Gestapo style attack.

justice Ademola was offered N500,000 at that time to back down and soft peddal, thereby compromising a judicial process which later haut Ademola himself

Kola Awodein paid the money to Justice Ademola in 2015 at the time the judge was presiding over the Buhari’s certificate case.

Agi had claimed to the DSS investigator that the sum of N500,000 paid to Justice Ademola
http://punchng.com/buharis-lawyer-gave-justice-ademola-n500000/

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by chikenicholas(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm sure your 3k itel phone doesn't have punctuation marks. mumu somebori grin

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Only a dead brain and hatred filled hearted person still wailing up and down about Buhari WAEC, Even your heroes that raised the issue so as to disqualify him when they see the sign of defeat have since silent over it after loosing the election cos they know it's mere propaganda and can lead to jail if they continue with it.. But useless Waling zombies are hiding behind keyboard wailing all over it hahah why not go to court over this mofos..

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
AceSkillz01:

All this is very good. Where is the certificate?

go ask google..

Carry go jare PMB haters can continue hating till 2023..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Blessingbenson(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
I give up

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
chikenicholas:
[color=#770077]Bros please first start with taking some spelling classes before your start commenting. grin

I don't know comments on Nairaland has turn to job test that i will have start checking my spellings before i post my comment haha wailer are useless set of people..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by chikenicholas(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you passed your basic English, you don't need to spell check.

This shows you are newspaper stand commenter grin grin

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I don't know comments on Nairaland has turn to job test that i will have start checking my spellings before i post my comment haha wailer are useless set of people..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
chikenicholas:
Since your brain is so dead, I will help you highlight your stupidity.

No be by force to comment since it's obvious you have a major problem with passing English at common entrance level grin grin grin

Are you done? oya go back to your cage..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
chikenicholas:
I'm sure your 3k itel phone doesn't have punctuation marks. mumu somebori grin

Okay noted oya go and jump inside lagoon..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
chikenicholas:
If you passed your basic English, you don't need to spell check.

This shows you are newspaper stand commenter grin grin

Okay boy i don hear you.. Oya go jump inside lagoon..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian leaders with certificate scandals.
Why didn't he presented his certificate for Nigerians to see?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ican2020: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
cktheluckyman:
How did they deal with it? By hiring 30 SANs and bribing a judge 500k instead of presenting the certificate? Buhari should be ashamed of himself. Talking of higher qualifications when he dosent have the pre- requisite.Shameless old and sick man.Better register for the forthcoming may/june before it becomes too late.Waiting for that hypocrite Falana to comment on this Dino issue
You wicked smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Meanwhile. I nor help Baba register already
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by rusher14: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigerian leaders with certificate scandals.
Why didn't he presented his certificate for Nigerians to see?

Come again!
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Princewell2012(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Only a dead brain and hatred filled hearted person still wailing up and down about Buhari WAEC, Even your heroes that raised the issue so as to disqualify him when they see the sign of defeat have since silent over it after loosing the election cos they know it's mere propaganda and can lead to jail if they continue with it.. But useless Waling zombies are hiding behind keyboard wailing all over it hahah why not go to court over this mofos..

So are you saying because they were silent over it has now becomes an evident that he Buhari actually have it.? Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
ivandragon:
PMB should just avoid making comments on this matter.

Cambridge has a procedure for certifying lost certificates & if PMB has refused to do that, it would continue to raise doubts.

I think PMB wrote the exams or at least some of it, but didn't make the required papers which means he should not have been accepted into the Army ab initio.

this brings to mind the over 300 vigilantes recruited into the military some months ago.

these are people with no basic academic qualifications. but with time, they would rise through the ranks based on quota system, federal character & godfatherism, & then tomorrow some people would argue that they couldn't have joined the Army if they lacked basic qualifications...

They will not rise through the ranks. They are not officers.
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Emassive(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is Nigeria where lies pay big than honesty
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Princewell2012:

So are you saying because they were silent over it has now becomes an evident that he Buhari actually have it.? Hnmmm

You can take up the case now..
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by jumpandpas(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=NovusHomo post=54995111][/quote]

Lolz
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL must i be paid to stop you guys from fooling yourselves up and down? Must i be paid to refute yours useless propaganda? Should i allow you guys continue spreading lies all over the place deceiving your gullible selfs and your low brain wailer?

I think i need to ask you guys if you are paid to continue spreading lies up and down..
It's seems they have done some maintenance in your brain

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ivandragon: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
silastemplar:
They will not rise through the ranks. They are not officers.

did I say they were officers?

if they were officers why would I bring up the issue?

you obviously are not verse in the wills & ways of the Federal Character Principle & Quota System in Nigeria.

once they are in they system, they will send them on some professional courses & then tell you it is equivalent to Ph.D... lol.
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ivandragon: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga i no get your time you can continue wailing PMB is the President and will rule till 2023..

in that case why bother making comments about the matter?

let him even rule till 2302...
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
rusher14:

Come again!
Why didn't Buhari summits his certificate to INEC and Nigerians
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ndcide(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Buhari never presented his certificate. Just like Dino, he had school mates, but non can stake his head. Buhari doesn't have the certificate.

Buhari is a proud man. If he had it, he'll bring it out.

He does not have it.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ivandragon: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigglesjnr:
Your submission is as malicious as it is ludicrous. The issue of buhari certificate was addressed long before the 2015 election. He(buhari) even addressed a press conference where he confirmed he sat for the exams and also stated his grade. If not for a mere mischief,you think the pdp, which was in power at the time, would just have sat back and allowed him contest the election knowing full well that O'level is the basic academic qualification. If you are confident that buhari's academic qualifications are in doubt ,then go to court and prove your case. Don't also forget if buhari's claims turn out to be untrue,that's enough to get him out of office and straight to jail,so what are you waiting for?

look, do you understand what is called political expediency?...

see there are some issues that when viewed critically, the blow back is not worth the trouble...

Buhari lost an election in 2011 just look at the mayhem that was unleashed... what do you think would have happened if he had been disqualified on a technicality?

the one person who doggedly pursued the matter had to withdraw the case following threats to his life...

the one judge who insisted Buhari has a case to answer has been roped into corruption conspiracy...

I don't need to go to court, I have neither the time nor resources to waste on such a venture that might lead to death.

if you were a sincere citizen, you would rather PMB prove doubters wrong rather than put up ludicrous defence on an issue that you know is not been handled properly.

bottom line is that your support for PMB is based on parochial sentiments.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
A lot of news coming from the presidency leaves me wondering what they think we are.
No be only Lai Mohammed dey dish out the incredible in this regime o.
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ShinnBet: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agreed that Buhari has no certificate scandal because he never presented a forged certificate.

What Buhari is guilty of is even more serious and that is bordering on perjury and swearing falsely to an affidavit he signed and deposited in an Abuja federal high Court claiming to posses a certificate when he knew that he had none.

Buhari is a liar

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by amazingspiderma: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just want to say something.

Buhari has no WAEC result.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by amazingspiderma: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I really thank God for you.
Just imagine how this non existing Buhari certificate issue got you a Public Relation job.
You are just all over the place. Your employer must be proud.
I am studying you seriously, and I think you earned it.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by kutchs: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigglesjnr:

And to you the best way to address the issue is addressing a press conference instead of presenting the certificate in question? You know it doesn't cost anything to address a press conference? How does stating his grade equate to possession of the certificate?

Buhari's certificate is in doubt, no doubt about that. Why didn't he present the certificate when the matter went to court instead of hiring 13 SANs?

You need to be smarter than this guy, this post gives you out as empty.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by Pecca: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
First time these guys told the truth, aswear!! or what other position is there for them. infact this certificate thing would be colic in his stomach...a daily reminder of his own NEPA certification. the faster the news goes away the faster he is relieved. no thanks to his much touted intergrity

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by bigglesjnr: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
kutchs:

And to you the best way to address the issue is addressing a press conference instead of presenting the certificate in question? You know it doesn't cost anything to address a press conference? How does stating his grade equate to possession of the certificate?

Buhari's certificate is in doubt, no doubt about that. Why didn't he present the certificate when the matter went to court instead of hiring 13 SANs?

You need to be smarter than this guy, this post gives you out as empty.
you sound quite ridiculous and pathetic with your warped thinking. Only nitwits like you will ever think buhari would have contested election four different times under pdp rule without the minimum qualification. I expected you guys to have moved on after your thin god lost election conducted by his government controlled inec despite all the manipulations. If you can present your father's w@ec certificate,I bet you I will personally sponsor your education to university level,idiot.
Re: "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jolar101:

It's seems they have done some maintenance in your brain

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.