Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Billionaire Indimi Rates Governor Shettima's Performance High - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Indimi Rates Governor Shettima's Performance High (369 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Governor Shettima Climbs On Top Of A Car, Dances With APC Broom. Shocks Nigerian / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Indimi Rates Governor Shettima's Performance High by menama(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2017
A Maiduguri based billionaire, Mohammed Indimi, has described Governor Kashim Shettima’s records of achievements in Borno as unbelievable.

Indimi said he was surprised by Shettima’s transformation of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital and other parts of the state despite meager resources and management of the Boko Haram insurgency.

Indimi, who said this while receiving Governor Shettima at his residence in Maiduguri, said the governor had excelled in meeting the expectations of his people.

The governor was on a follow up on Indimi’s pledge to make contributions in areas of infrastructure and agriculture to support ongoing efforts by the government to rebuild communities devastated by the Boko Haram.

“‎What you are doing in Borno State despite small resources is unbelievable. I don’t know how you do it; you have completely changed the face of Maiduguri. I have been to many states and I can say that many leaders did not come close to what you are doing in Borno State.
Indimi promised to intervene in areas of modern agriculture so as to create livelihoods for internally displaced persons.

“What I want to do is to get closer to Bama where I can get at least a 1000 or 2000 hectares of cultivable land to build modern farms that at least half of returnees can earn their livelihoods… I want to do the same in Ngala and other places,” he said.
Governor Shettima thanked Indimi for his passion, describing his offers as overwhelming.

Source: http://www.arewawatch.com/2017/03/billionaire-indimi-rates-governor.html

(1) (Reply)

Executive, Legislature Face-off: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara / BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I / INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood Leads Top INEC Officials To Senate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.