Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I (369 Views)

EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I by Purplebirdrep: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case

The 18-counts gratification and illegal possession of firearms charge filed against Justice Adeniyi Ademola, his wife Olabowale and Joe Agi (SAN) by the Federal Government has today been dismissed by an FCT High Court.

In is ruling on the no-case submissions filed by the three defendants, the trial judge, Justice Jude Okeke held that the prosecution has failed to establish any prima facie case against the defendants and therefore “no justifiable reason to call on the defendants to enter their defence.”

“The matter is therefore resolved in favour of the defendants and all the defendants are hereby discharged”, Justice Okeke ruled.
Re: BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I by profhezekiah: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
conspiracy dey smell
Re: BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I by Jokerman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol.....

(1) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood Leads Top INEC Officials To Senate (photos) / Young Talented And Brillent Young Inspired President Of Nigeria In 2019 / $1.3bn Malabu Scam: Jonathan May Have Received $200m, Says Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.