Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? (697 Views)

Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Determinism: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Aliyeous(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Confused
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2017
OP, take heart. It appears the "coincidence" really reconfigured your brain. Common to tell simple story make people understand, you begin confuse us anyhow.

Smh

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Too dam early to start telling stories.
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Na this Kain thread dey make me miss Lawlahdey, see confusion na. angry angry

Genea and Divay22, comman read and explain ooo tongue tongue
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
let me book space
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Divay22(f): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Baby i swear i don't understand nothing angry angry
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Poorboy: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
There was a babe i Bleep.ed both of us released the same time... What a coincidence

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by snipesdam(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
I and my ex work in same company. She never knew i found out first and monitored her. Well eventually when i noticed she wasn't online on company's intranet often i call her branch was told she wasn't with us again (Don't ask me why). Eventually she found out shaa. Funny thing is that she has never changed same old attitude... always lying. Same reason i left her fake life like GIFTY...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by Idydarling(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
the guy above...
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
My street and this other street have light

At the same time
Waawu
Re: What's The Most Fascinating Coincidence You've Experienced? by snipesdam(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Idydarling:
the guy above...

cool

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Through Health / What Rejects Guys And What Keeps Them Or Atracts Them? / Housemaid Caught On Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Wicked Boss’s Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.