Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,825 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) (45132 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Fake story by hungry bloggers.
A facebook user indeed, why was no policeman or picture of arrest seen?
A made up tribal trash.
thats how they faked a story about a resturant in Anambra serving human hands, it was later discovered that the picture is not from Nigeria and the website that accused Anambra falsely apologise.
I will not be suprised if a mod push this to frontpage, insulting Igbos attract traffic to this forum.
My mind is made up, Igbos should fight to leave this country pls by any means.
see them.dem dey here. grin
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boanage1:

So an Igbo still sold the original to you! Ain't you a hypocrite. Try buying from your brothers next time please
sure I will, that's why I have decided to buy from a known super store owned by "my brother" henceforth and avoid criminally minded Igbos, fake people selling fake goods all over the country
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Electroweb(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
These are the so called businessmen that import substandard ekectronics from China causing fire outbreaks all over the country. Selling expired drugs , killing people, making astronomical profits from the pains of others. It saddens me. Smh
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Krisddon: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
Welcome to biafraland: The land that produces fake millionaires from fake products cheesy
Ezi
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
thats how they faked a story about a resturant in Anambra serving human hands, it was later discovered that the picture is not from Nigeria and the website that accused Anambra falsely apologise.
I will not be suprised if a mod push this to frontpage, insulting Igbos attract traffic to this forum.
Leave then and let's see how you people will peacefully coexist with all the individuality you're known for

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by DUMCHRIS(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Even though I don't want to be tribalistic I sometimes fund Igbo people to be annoying. Very greedy and selfish. Everything to them is money even when they offer to help am usually wary cos they will demand money somehow. As a south southern am not usually moved to tears when they are been maltreated Cos what I have gone through in their hands from anambra to ebonyi hmmm . Hardly see original products in the east everything is just faked to the extend that I buy my shoes in Benin city. I stay in the east so I know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
give them some of the drips nau, let them fill it as well
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
comrChris:
liar,you are changing your mouth, anyway you agreed you still buy some stuffs from them and this makes your claim baseless or better still irrelevant, as in l can't see a person or group of people selling fake things and still patronize them, its foolhardy to do so and come on social media to wail or insult them. you guys can actually convert this energy you are using to insult igbos into importing or producing the genuine products, l myself will patronize you if your own is better.

Not a supporter of crimes no matter where it is coming from, l pray they are apprehended and allowed to face the wrath of the law if found guilty,but we should learn to always respect each tribe, not using one mans offense to insult a whole tribe, and most importantly knowing the authenticity of any news before passing judgement..
look at this one calling me a liar ... english shud nt be a prob here na , when i said major i knew wat i was talking about... i dont buy anything from the igbos cos dey are twisty nd fake
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boanage1:

OK, your ancestral land is at oshodi. We're coming to possess our possession while you keeping whirling and writhing like a woman in labour.
look at this slowpoke o ... i still dont know what you talking about mehn ... u just dey beat around the bush
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by donodion(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Facebook user has raised an alarm about some people repackaging and changing the dates on expired drips in Onitsha, Anambra State. Blossom Martins who works as an OAP at Solid 100.9 Fm Enugu -shared this in a bid to raise awareness and to call the attention of the authorities wrote;

Happening now ..... PLS KEEP SHARING TO SAVE LIVES! These people are repackaging expired drip and also changing the dates, this is happening now while we all are in church at fegge port harcourt road at Onitsha, I think the public needs to know about this and let the right Authorities take action... Pls keep sharing to save lives .... #BMCARES THIS IS WICKEDNESS

The address is 104 port Harcourt road, beside Venus hotels, am logged at the hotel, not sure of the address.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-where-expired-drips-are-repackaged.html

Thank you pretty crystal for sharing.This are vital information that all and sundry must keenly be interested and share across all social media platforms.
Those greedy bastards are nothing short of murderers.Observe how hey are resealing and relabelling expired medications and products.

I join the call for only certified pharmacist with licenses be entitled to own pharmaceutical stores and dispensary units.

We can't keep tolerating these murderers.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Repackaging the expired drips!
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Chuks10579(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Facebook user has raised an alarm about some people repackaging and changing the dates on expired drips in Onitsha, Anambra State. Blossom Martins who works as an OAP at Solid 100.9 Fm Enugu -shared this in a bid to raise awareness and to call the attention of the authorities wrote;

Happening now ..... PLS KEEP SHARING TO SAVE LIVES! These people are repackaging expired drip and also changing the dates, this is happening now while we all are in church at fegge port harcourt road at Onitsha, I think the public needs to know about this and let the right Authorities take action... Pls keep sharing to save lives .... #BMCARES THIS IS WICKEDNESS

The address is 104 port Harcourt road, beside Venus hotels, am logged at the hotel, not sure of the address.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-where-expired-drips-are-repackaged.html
please comfirm the address of where this evil is been done, and I promise they must be arrested.
You can reach me on 08038155252 or 08028886609
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
See dz idiot. If na against anoda tribe una no go talk. God punish u, God punish SEUN, God punish all nairaland mods. Promoting tribalism just because of traffic

2 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Phobia1: 1:36am On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
Your stupidity is definitely not from here on earth but from Pluto. Mofo.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Phobia1: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
That is not a proof pls, we are not kids here.
I know you want to advertised ur half baked hungry blog, but don't do that with trashy stories with no strong evidence.
Anyone can forge a story!
Show us a Proof pics of Policemen arresting the fake drip manufacturers or remain silent.
you snapped some product pics and immediately claim that its a fake product from Onitsha!
Can you defend this in a Law court?
Just shut the fuvk up. You know what it takes to even be in court? talking bout law court like say e know the meaning. olofo

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by erumena(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
That photo didn't show any proof of expired drugs.

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.

That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.

My Brother , who produces drips at the back of their home if not criminals?
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by alobright17(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
HateU2:
Thank you for telling her the truth kiss kiss kiss. She argue blindly
Hey who do I have here ones again? kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) / Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.