Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl (8765 Views)

Valentine: Sierra Leonean Slay Mama's Sex & Health Advice Goes Viral. Reactions / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
dreamwords:
Op make ur prick bend if u ever, or have ever bleeped before marriage

wetin com happen ABI... you deh hide under this name.. I suspect u seh you be one olosho. pervert.... humm..
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
starlingbawa:

I didn't realize SEMEN is a waste until now?
Huh
for now mine is. After all na condom I still dey use
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
As I see this post lagadiz, na reminisce song enter my mind...
gbogbo omoge nii perkers... gbogbo omoge nii Vegas...gbogbo omoge lelegushii,loniiru...olosho nationwide...ise lemi shey,owo lemi n paa,ele re yinn o...wani ko pe lolosho, awon alabosi, ole Lo bomo je...emaa gbagbe,i love you ooo, I love you...i love you ooo, I love you...emi nikan ko, we love you ooo, we love you. gbogbo waa, we love you ooo, we love you !!!
Shout-out to all 'em oloshos for this site...

1 Like

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2017
lol
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by BabaRamota1980: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2017
handsomenfrosh:
To all the Slay Ashewo
Slay Runs Girls
Slay Mama
Slay Olosho
Slay Pussy
Coded Olosho
Girls claiming to have a boyfriend yet U Bleep Any Guy all around location and all part of Lagos, Osun, Oyo state, travelling​
g from one state to the others this is a lesson to all of u and ur Ashewo Life,just because u wanna carry channel bags, addidas sneakers, brazzillian weavon , Stop Killing urself because of little money, ....one day u go Jam the unknown guy u have been tripping for and ur life will end like this!!! Most of u girls will see a guys
location outside of Nigeria, Like Cambodia , Kenya , Malaysia , South Africa Turkey and ur pussy don start to dey hot, u want to Bleep him, 1 day ur life will end like this when he promise to give u dollar and yet u get nothing, U Girls can't do without sleeping From 1 hotel to the other as if Hotel is ur papa House and u will still come on Facebook to Impress Guys
, Mugu Guys,awon ti won ri obinrin ri .... I swear dey will use u at last ni ,must u slay,shey na by force to slay ni
......Awon omo waliasiri , u kuku know urselfs Ashewos!!! Go to school u won't go to learn, u wont go Nah PHD, BSc, Masters degree unah get for Ashewo life...i pray God will help u and achieve wat u wanna achieve may be then u go receive sense
Awon Olobo TownCouncil
Awon Coke Studio
Awon Oju pupa,Idi Dudu
# Welldone Ma
# just passing by ni thoo
# Pm buddies

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, you don kill me finish! You be ashewo slayer.

Which one be Obo Town Council? Na wah..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.