Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (41577 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Have you been to Lord's Chosen before?.

I no wan even go there... A personal experience with an uncle is enough for me to dislike that place wit all passion. i guess you have watched one "chosen mopol" video that circulated... She narrated a story that was quite similar to that of my uncle.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Lols, have a nice day my Boss.

Same to you, padre.

Just keep an eye on your wallet.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

And all you read in the news is pastors knocking up girls, shagging members' wives, defrauding others, buying mansions and cars for questionable celebrities.

But membership in their cults swell.

Now they're so bold they don't answer to pastor; they call themselves "men of god", whatever that means.

Any man looks me in the eye, tells me he speaks with god or he took a trip to heaven and back or placed a curse on someone or brought a dead baby back to life....i'll simply walk out on that crook.

I recommend The Lord's Chosen and Deeper life to you.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by holyokoto(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
sureheaven:
Jesus the son if the almighty God is Lord.

Sorry this one is 15 years old God of Chosen not Jesus
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

And all you read in the news is pastors knocking up girls, shagging members' wives, defrauding others, buying mansions and cars for questionable celebrities.

But membership in their cults swell.

Now they're so bold they don't answer to pastor; they call themselves "men of god", whatever that means.

Any man looks me in the eye, tells me he speaks with god or he took a trip to heaven and back or placed a curse on someone or brought a dead baby back to life....i'll simply walk out on that crook.

I just laugh whenever i hear such things

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
nice talk BUT
"TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN"
GO IN THERE, BRING THE MAD, DEAF, DUMB, LAME,DEAD...... THE POWER IN THE LORDS CHOSEN IS WAITING FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT.... ITS NOT ACTING MIRACLE.... IN THE LORDS CHOSEN ITS RAWWWWWWW POWER.....
ITS NOT THE MAN...
ITS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND ISREAL...... THE GOD OF CHOSEN THAT DOES IT[/b]
Make he (the pastor) waka go there naw. After, Jesus travelled to different places to perform miracles & healings
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Only the gullible will swallow this.
I PRAY GOD DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE HELD UP IN ONE DISEASE OR ACCIDENT THAT ONLY HIM WILL CURE....
SIMPLY TAKE A VISIT TO THE LORDS CHOSEN AND CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by holyokoto(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
I WAS THERE LIVE ... THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE MONTH OF BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS SERVICE @ THE IJESHA LAGOS HEADQUARTERS ..

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOO MIGHTY.. HE DOES MUCH MORE THAN THIS....

IN THE LORDS CHOSEN:

GENUIE SALVATION MESSAGES ARE GUARANTEED
SOUND HEALTH IS GUARANTEED
PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED
TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS GUARANTEED
MOST IMPORTANT, HEAVEN @LAST IS GUARANTEED....

See them, Gullible, Liars Deceptions
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Rexnegro(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Hope your phone screen is not black and white?.
it is o oya kill Yourself otondo
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I recommend The Lord's Chosen and Deeper life to you.

Funny enough i always thought deeper life is more honest.

At least they still talk about salvation and are not as worldly as your RCCGs, Omega Fire (even the name sounds shady), Winners, etc.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Make he (the pastor) waka go there naw. After, Jesus travelled to different places to perform miracles & healings
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS... FIND A MAD MAN AND TAKE TO IJESHA....
AT THE JUST CONCLUDED CRUSADE @ EBONYI STATE (18TH AND 19TH MARCH 2017) MUCH MORE MIRACLES WERE BEREKETE THERE...

3 PERSONS FROM THE SAME HOME DEAF AND DUMB ... THE THREE OF THEM GOT THEIR HEALINGS PERFECTLY NOT BAABABAB... PERFECTLY..

OVER 50 DEAF AND DUMBS ALONE WERE HEALED....

U BETTER BELIEVE BEFORE GOD MAKES YOU A MATERIAL TO HEAL
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Oches4me(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Christianity and madness are 5&6, a child is sick without taken to hospital, the mother carry the child go church on her way the child die n pastor resurrected her. who will believe did story. mumu too plenty for Christianity, I see y pastors are supper rich.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

I no wan even go there... A personal experience with an uncle is enough for me to dislike that place wit all passion. i guess you have watched one "chosen mopol" video that circulated... She narrated a story that was quite similar to that of my uncle.

It is a lie Chosen Mopol is from the same town with me. They are evil in their family.

Just go to ABA and asked about Emejiaka family or Umu Emejiaka, you can even call someone in Aba they will tell you about the family. They are known for anything evil.
When Police invited her to come and explain b'cos in that evil video, she mentioned police. She ran away till today.

What did your uncle said?.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

It is a lie Chosen Mopol is from the same town with me. They are evil in their family.

Just go to ABA and asked about Emejiaka family or Umu Emejiaka, you can even call someone in Aba they will tell you about the family. They are known for anything evil.
When Police invited her to come and explain b'cos in that evil video, she mentioned police. She ran away till today.

What did your uncle said?.

Tah!!! it would be a futile effort to change your reasoning, you are already in the chains of these religious slave masters.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Funny enough i always thought deeper life is more honest.

At least they still talk about salvation and are not as worldly as your RCCGs, Omega Fire (even the name sounds shady), Winners, etc.

Deeper life and Lord's Chosen are pure Bible believing Church.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

YOU BETTER SHARAPPPP SO U DONT CARRY WAHALA THAT YOU CANT CARRY
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by nc201016(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
noetic5:
A member of Lord's Chosen Church shared a shocking story of a dead boy, who got resurrected during a prayer session at their Charismatic Ministry. According to Philip Omeire, he said,

DEAD SON BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AFTER PASTOR'S PRAYER TODAY
Sis Helen Michael will never forget this day in the annals of her history. Her miracle is that which is not common among men. She came with a sorrowful heart to the service today as a result of her son (1year plus) who was terribly ill and later died on her way to church. She's was so optimistic that God would bring him back to her life.
Her implicit faith was brought to life when our beloved Daddy in the Lord was praying during INSTANT MIRACLE SESSION, the lifeless baby sneezed and came back to life. Her testimony caused an uproar in today's service.
Indeed, our God is faithful.
Do you have a hopeless situation? The only good God who remembered Sis Helen shall remember you today. I can see everything turning around for your good in Jesus' name.
#BreakthroughAndPossess2017

See the moment the 'dead' boy waked

[img]https://2.bp..com/-O46unWaBNeM/WNj-hsO2OGI/AAAAAAAAPDw/5vqopLaHgWQuTGbf-c_7pSn4bzBnFREjQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See the moment the mum, with a joy, lifting her boy up

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vV13JXUZte8/WNj-1WNDIWI/AAAAAAAAPD0/wO_DfZ9TA7IU7i_a5f7Afd6inSBhEMpBQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See when she testified that her son was really dead

[img]https://2.bp..com/-GItU8Pwu9Qs/WNj_JUR9T-I/AAAAAAAAPD4/ep4EGd6tzSkRrY1M6Lu1ig3ECA4w5gi5wCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/dead-boy-resurrects-during-prayers-at.html

like seriously? wow.. if the story is true then d woman faith brought her son back to life not God of chosen.... believers free yourself from mental slavery
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Deeper life and Lord's Chosen are pure Bible believing Church.

Like i said, i respect deeper life to a greater extent.

I've no respects for the modern voodoo churches who operate worse than MMM.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
YOU BETTER SHARAPPPP SO U DONT CARRY WAHALA THAT YOU CANT CARRY

OGA SWERVE... WHICH WAHALA A PASTOR TELLING YOU TO SOW SEED WITH THE MONEY THAT IS MEANT FOR YOUR SURGERY KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT THE MONEY IS MEANT FOR.... TELL ME ANOTHER THING
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Goroz: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
This your 'fabu' no dey add up!

But who am I to take a harsh one

But who am I to take a action?

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS... FIND A MAD MAN AND TAKE TO IJESHA....
AT THE JUST CONCLUDED CRUSADE @ EBONYI STATE (18TH AND 19TH MARCH 2017) MUCH MORE MIRACLES WERE BEREKETE THERE...

3 PERSONS FROM THE SAME HOME DEAF AND DUMB ... THE THREE OF THEM GOT THEIR HEALINGS PERFECTLY NOT BAABABAB... PERFECTLY..

OVER 50 DEAF AND DUMBS ALONE WERE HEALED....

U BETTER BELIEVE BEFORE GOD MAKES YOU A MATERIAL TO HEAL
Biko, lepards, deaf & dumbs full sokoto state. Make your G.O organise crusade come here

Cemeteries plenty too.
Lots of dead people fill mortuary, we want them raised back to life
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
gypsey:
That's Good! Crooked pactors can now raise the dead eh? Tell that so called pastor to come and I will take him to my dead brother and sister's Graves let's see if he really does have the power to raise the dead. Rubbish!

Anyway tell this crap story to the gullibles i am sure they will believe it.
instead of talking trash , why not take your dead ones to the CHOSEN and see wat happens..... u dont even need the pastor to pray ... just setting your feet on that ground changes your story
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Maximus85(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freewoman:
While we still believe in the power of miracles, please do we know if doctors has confirmed the child dead or was the child in coma?, to confirm thew power of God not gods there must be thomas

You get sense Jare.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ElsonMorali: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
I PRAY GOD DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE HELD UP IN ONE DISEASE OR ACCIDENT THAT ONLY HIM WILL CURE....
SIMPLY TAKE A VISIT TO THE LORDS CHOSEN AND CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS

Yeah. So that that juju that is tying you guys down there like "eran iya oshogbo" will now come and tie me down abi? God forbid.

Next time your church wants to publicize a miracle like this, let them follow up with genuine medical records proving that indeed something supernatural occurred.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
instead of talking trash , why not take your dead ones to the CHOSEN and see wat happens..... u dont even need the pastor to pray ... just setting your feet on that ground changes your story
Your chosen pastor no gree pray for dollar to depreciate to 100naira? But raised a epileptic child back life.... is dat one a pastor or a scammer
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
So, wait a minute,

A woman whose son "died" on the way to church doesn't turn back on the way or shout, scream, wail and cry on the way but CONTINUES to calmly go to the church where the baby is "resurrected"

Is this a nollywood script or what
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Biko, lepards, deaf & dumbs full sokoto state. Make your G.O organise crusade come here

Cemeteries plenty too.
Lots of dead people fill mortuary, we want them raised back to life
if you have people to help , help them.... THE LORDS CHOSEN IS VISIBLY IN ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION INCLUDING ABUJA.... BRANCHES ARE SCATTERED EVEN TO VILLAGES ACROSS. THE HEADQUATER IS @ 10 ODOFIN PARK Apapa oshodi expressway ijesha. .IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE YOU WILL FERRY THEM TO THE LORDS CHOSEN.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Rupect: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
I witnessed it yesterday at The Lord's Chosen charismatic revival ministries.
Indeed Only God can do this
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
if you have people to help , help them.... THE LORDS CHOSEN IS VISIBLY IN ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION INCLUDING ABUJA.... BRANCHES ARE SCATTERED EVEN TO VILLAGES ACROSS. THE HEADQUATER IS @ 10 ODOFIN PARK Apapa oshodi expressway ijesha. .IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE YOU WILL FERRY THEM TO THE LORDS CHOSEN.
I hook you ABI? shocked

That how it works... Have a nice day tongue cool
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by peteromenihu(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lols.........people get bad mouth oh! Bt its possible nah, after all Jehovah na eme ka Chineke a times....lolz.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by youngaduco(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Power!! God of chosen is sooo great, he works in a misterious way.....dis God reali works in a way we cant understand......

Halelujah.....unto dis God.....

All haters.......Have a nice trip to hell
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Your chosen pastor no gree pray for dollar to depreciate to 100naira? But raised a epileptic child back life.... is dat one a pastor or a scammer
YOUNG MAN HELP YOURSELF AND KEEP AWAY FROM TALKING ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA. MANY WHO HAVE DONE THAT HAVE HAD CALAMITIES UPON TROUBLES. I BEG PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF ALL THAT...

TO MAKE THINGS STRAIGHT ON THE 16TH OF MARCH 2017 (THURSDAY) PASTOR MUOKA DURING SAID AND I QUOTE " I TURN THE ECONOMY OF THIS NATION NIGERIA FOR GOOD. FROM THIS DAY THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE A TURN AROUND"

ABOUT 3-4 DAYS AFTER THOSE PROPHETIC WORDS THE US DOLLAR WHICH WAS @ ABOUT 550 OR THERE ABOUIT BEGAN TO CRASH AND CRASH AND CRASH AND CRASH. UP TILL TODAY IT STILL CRASHED AGAINST THE NAIRA.

MIND YOUR TONGUE YOUNG MAN. I BEG U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.