Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) (30521 Views)

Mbong Amata Rocks Sexy Outfit In Celebration Of Christmas [video/pics] / Mbong Amata In New Sexy Pictures / RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Marriage is not a contract. MARRIAGE IS A COVENANT. Marriage is a spiritual thing. It isn't just an avenue to ffuck a pussy and bear children
not true, it's not a convenant, if your wife chameae
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Actually, Marriage is a contract!
achieverme:

Marriage is not a contract. MARRIAGE IS A COVENANT. Marriage is a spiritual thing. It isn't just an avenue to ffuck a pussy and bear children
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
after you left me to go and be yanshing one small boy ehn

issorite.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Moving4: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good for them
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Actually, Marriage is a contract!

Very wrong. At the end of a contract, everything returns back to how it was. But at the end of a marriage, dies everything return to how it was?
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Daniel058:
not true, it's not a convenant, if your wife chameae

Marriage was instituted by God and not by humans. It is a covenant. When your blood mixes with that of anyone, you are one spiritually.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Daniel058:
it's not true, it's a contract.., spiritual thing only if God is invited.. And remember if you are loved, there must be a reason for that love.. Nothing goes for nothing dude, Even as God loves us, he has a reason for doing that....

Nothing goes for nothing man! If any girl say e love you, e get Wetin e dey look for men grin

NO FREE THING ANYWHERE

You may oppose this too.. ..sex is a covenant
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don't understand your question
achieverme:

Very wrong. At the end of a contract, everything returns back to how it was. But at the end of a marriage, dies everything return to how it was?
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by lammsohiman(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na wu dash Akon aso-ofi? Dis guy just wan turn himself to naija by force by fire
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Akon repping Yoruba swag.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I don't understand your question

You should know now. Don't tell me you didn't properly research before concluding that marriage is a contract?
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
I did...Marriage is a contract by court. Once the Marriage is over, it's over....they both move on. smiley
achieverme:

You should know now. Don't tell me you didn't properly research before concluding that marriage is a contract?
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I did...Marriage is a contract by court. Once the Marriage is over, it's over....they both move on. smiley

The court didn't create marriage. God created marriage. So, the true standard for marriage is God's standard. Court standard only promotes single parenthood, which never bears well foe the children from such marriages.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Must everything involve religion? What of people that don't believe in God and get married. FYI you can only prove you're married through court because it's universal and the only legal and true way, not everybody is religious my friend. You can't be married without going to court! QED!
achieverme:

The court didn't create marriage. God created marriage. So, the true standard for marriage is God's standard. Court standard only promotes single parenthood, which never bears well foe the children from such marriages.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Must everything involve religion? What of people that don't believe in God and get married. FYI you can only prove you're married through court because it's universal and the only legal and true way, not everybody is religious my friend. You can't be married without going to court! QED!

Godliness isn't religion; it is a way of life. Godliness, the ways of God and the Words of God, are the foundations of the earth. Either we believe it or not, either we accept it or not, either it is convenient for us or not, there is nothing we can do about God. Our existence, our creation, our lives and our beings all originate from God. You are free to reject it, but that won't stop it from being the truth.

Either we like it or not, you and I will give account of our lives to God at the end of it all. We can't escape that. Even if you don't believe, it will still happen.

And finally, GOD IS THE ORIGINATOR OF MARRIAGE and not Oyinbo court
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oya go and marry without going to court na. grin cheesy
achieverme:

Godliness isn't religion; it is a way of life. Godliness, the ways of God and the Words of God, are the foundations of the earth. Either we believe it or not, either we accept it or not, either it is convenient for us or not, there is nothing we can do about God. Our existence, our creation, our lives and our beings all originate from God. You are free to reject it, but that won't stop it from being the truth.

Either we like it or not, you and I will give account of our lives to God at the end of it all. We can't escape that. Even if you don't believe, it will still happen.

And finally, GOD IS THE ORIGINATOR OF MARRIAGE and not Oyinbo court
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Oya go and marry without going to court na. grin cheesy

Yeah. I'm doing church wedding and not court wedding. Court wedding has no responsibility, but church wedding gets the man and the woman committed to make the marriage work. That is what marriage should be. It should be for better for worse till death do us part. You only need to think about the children brought into a marriage to realise that marriage isn't for fun. It is for responsibility; responsibility to your child and responsibility to your partner.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
You still have to do court wedding, its compulsory.
achieverme:

Yeah. I'm doing church wedding and not court wedding. Court wedding has no responsibility, but church wedding gets the man and the woman committed to make the marriage work. That is what marriage should be. It should be for better for worse till death do us part. You only need to think about the children brought into a marriage to realise that marriage isn't for fun. It is for responsibility; responsibility to your child and responsibility to your partner.
Re: Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) by achieverme(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You still have to do court wedding, its compulsory.

I don't think so, lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night / Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story / Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.