Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University (1022 Views)

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by gbengress1: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
There has been controversy trailing for a while now on whether Senator Dino Melaye truly graduated from Ahmadu Bello University as claimed by him. Here are some of the reasons why I think Melaye did not graduate:

1. Inconsistency in the name on the certificate: Dino Melaye claimed that he was a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. However his statement of result had the name “Daniel Jonah MELAYE”, the senator’s National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate, which was issued on July 8, 2001, read “Melaye Daniel;” his diploma certificate issued by the University of Jos on August 3, 2006 read “Daniel Dino Melaye”, and his Senior School Certificate in 1992 read ‘Melaiye Daniel Jonah O’ with Melaye being wrongly spelt.

2. Unexplainable silence of Ahmadu Bello University: Havard and other foreign higher institutions purportedly attended by Dino Melaye denied him ever being a student of their institution. However, ABU (a local university) kept mute longer than expected. Why did they wait all this long?

3. Fire brigade invitation of ABU VC: ABU's VC was invited by the senate to clear the air on the scandal. What did you expect him to say when it was very obvious that he was bulied or money would have change hands?

4. Alumni list: Dini Melaye's name was not included on the Alumni website. If he was actually a graduate of the school, his name should be on the website. http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-name-missing-from-abu-alumni-website/

5. Geography under faculty of art: The statement of result claimed by Melaye showed that Geography department was under faculty of art. This is very controversial.

Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by uboma(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Your thoughts on this issue is irrelevant at the moment since the VC ABU, Ibrahim Garba has confirmed in public and under oath that Dino did graduate with a 3rd class degree in 2000 from ABU.

This confirmation from the VC is all that matters at the moment.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by gbengress1: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
So if you are under oat, you cannot lie
uboma:
Your thoughts on this issue is irrelevant at the moment since the VC ABU, Ibrahim Garba has confirmed in public and under oath that Dino did graduate with a 3rd class degree in 2000 from ABU.

This confirmation from the VC is all that matters at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by deji68: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
What u think is not important.....ABU don confirm grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by uboma(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
gbengress1:
So if you are under oat, you cannot lie

I doubt if the VC of ABU will want to tarnish his image and career for something that is not true.

Bury this case, it's been settled.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by gbengress1: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do u expect the Vc to say the contrary? If he did, his life is in danger. Money has changed hands. Case closed
uboma:

I doubt if the VC of ABU will want to tarnish his image and career for something that is not true.

Bury this case, it's been settled.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by uboma(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
gbengress1:
Do u expect the Vc to say the contrary? If he did, his life is in danger. Money has changed hands. Case closed

did you threaten his life?

do you for a fact know that someone or group of persons threatened the life of the VC to give false claims?

did you bride the the VC to lie under oath?

Or do you know anyone who has offered the VC money to lie under oath?

if you can prove any of the questions above to be true, then the onus lies on you to put forward your evidence.

but if you cannot provide proof to any of the questions, I will advise you again to bury this case.

the VC is not a child. He will not give up his long standing career for something that isn't true.

I will not comment on this issue again.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by Papasmal(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino omo igboro,
Eni to pass lomowe.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by Papasmal(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino omo igboro,
Eni to pass lomowe.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by gbengress1: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
So the VC has two lives?
uboma:

did you threaten his life?

do you for a fact know that someone or group of persons threatened the life of the VC to give false claims?

did you bride the the VC to lie under oath?

Or do you know anyone who has offered the VC money to lie under oath?

if you can prove any of the questions above to be true, then the onus lies on you to put forward your evidence.

but if you cannot provide proof to any of the questions, I will advise you again to bury this case.

the VC is not a child. He will not give up his long standing career for something that isn't true.

I will not comment on this issue again.
Re: Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University by BrutalJab: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
gbengress1:
How will his life be in danger

What have happened to Sowore since he started SR?

All this kids on NL self

(1) (Reply)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / Between PMB And PYO, Who Sincerely Needs More Prayers Now That PMB Is Away? / Buhari Cuts Down Trees In Abuja To Protect The Naira.financial Times London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.