Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola (55234 Views)

Waje And Bisola Visit Big Brother House (photos) / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Big Brother Naija: Ttt And Bisola Have Sex Again After Yesterday's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Marty2020: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funny
Fammm:
did she personally beg you to vote for her?
Smh. Be feeling like Ebuka
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Is this how your mother trained you To be a hopeless ashawo ten kobo. Idiot
for mentioning my mother, ,it proved u re a bast*rd,,a misconception from the pit of hell..if u dare mention my mother again thunder will piece you n the dogs n vultures will feed on your left overs..why will u have regards for my mum when yours gave birth to you in a gutter n left u there..if you have ever tasted motherly love no Matter what ensued between you n anyone in life u will never involve their parents or abuse them..this re traits that u grew up on the street,Agbero!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
for mentioning my mother, ,it proved u re a bast*rd,,a misconception from the pit of hell..if u dare mention my mother again thunder will piece you n the dogs n vultures will feed on your left overs..why will u have regards for my mum when yours gave birth to you in a gutter n left u there..if you have ever tasted motherly love no Matter what ensued between you n anyone in life u will never involve their parents or abuse them..this re traits that u grew up on the street,Agbero!
Your mother obviously doesn't know how to train a child. That's why you're so messed up. Fùck you.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Your mother obviously doesn't know how to train a child. That's why you're so messed up. Fùck you.
guttrish being..rejected bingo..agbero,agbaya..ode,,unfortunate monkey..bros u Don baff?smelly thing
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
guttrish being..rejected bingo..agbero,agbaya..ode,,unfortunate monkey..bros u Don baff?smelly thing
Sounding like a typical street urchin that you are. Just gerrarahere with your smelling pùssy. Ashawo ten kobo
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sounding like a typical street urchin that you are. Just gerrarahere with your smelling pùssy. Ashawo ten kobo
gbagbe oshi..lawma officials re @your door step now,,@least am better than your free olosho of a girlfriend who chose a nonentity n a loser like you**lawma over to you#trash!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
gbagbe oshi..lawma officials re @your door step now,,@least am better than your free olosho of a girlfriend who chose a nonentity n a loser like you**lawma over to you#trash!
Never in your life can a scalywag and smello like you have someone of class like me
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
Never in your life can a scalywag and smello like you have someone of class like me
what will I be doing with someone like you who is a slowpoke and a nincompoo n whose class is among touts n criminals? gerrarahere!..look @ a he-goat who barely bath calling some smello
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
what will I be doing with someone like you who is a slowpoke and a nincompoo n whose class is among touts n criminals? gerrarahere!..look @ a he-goat who barely bath calling some smello
Ashawo ten kobo. How many customers have you Fùcked today? 100 abi 200? I need that lilwayne picture for you, Nansense
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
Ashawo ten kobo. How many customers have you Fùcked today? 100 abi 200? I need that lilwayne picture for you, Nansense
gigolo ten kobo,how many sugar mummies have you slept with today?**look @ this yahoo boy no laptop,,oloriburuku fraudster
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
gigolo ten kobo,how many sugar mummies have you slept with today?**look @ this yahoo boy no laptop,,oloriburuku fraudster
It's obvious you're a jobless thot, low lifer and cheap slut. Why not look for your type and roll in the mud with
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
It's obvious you're a jobless thot, low lifer and cheap slut. Why not look for your type and roll in the mud with
common thout u cannot spell,,it obvious u re typing from a hut in one typical village,if I am a low life u don't even have a life @ all..if not for techno n their cheap phones n mtn with their 10mb what will a cheap gigolo wood fetcher like you be doing on Nairaland..hey! u go roll with pigs cos to me even a pig is better than u..agbero radarada!,,English has been murdered oo*low lifer*,,your case is worst..it's obvious u re a dummy,a big dullard..i swear won't reply you again..i really regret exchanging words with a fool like u..forgive me bro..you re just another small kid n ode! privileged to be on nl..olodo!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
common thout u cannot spell,,it obvious u re typing from a hut in one typical village,if I am a low life u don't even have a life @ all..if not for techno n their cheap phones n mtn with their 10mb what will a cheap gigolo wood fetcher like you be doing on Nairaland..hey! u go roll with pigs cos to me even a pig is better than u..agbero radarada!,,English has been murdered oo*low lifer*,,your case is worst..it's obvious u re a dummy,a big dullard..i swear won't reply you again..i really regret exchanging words with a fool like u..forgive me bro..you re just another small kid n ode! privileged to be on nl..olodo!
I think you have a mental problem, because nobody can be this daft. Ashawo follow this link and get a little bit educated http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thot
Life is not about hopping from 1 dìck to the other alone, try and be a little bit useful to yourself and those who brought a waste like you to this world. Ciao
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
I think you have a mental problem, because nobody can be this daft. Ashawo follow this link and get a little bit educated http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thot
Life is not about hopping from 1 dìck to the other alone, try and be a little bit useful to yourself and those who brought a waste like you to this world. Ciao
waste u said?don't u equally hop from one pussy to another? u re just another f*ck boy whose sugar mummies has tempered with his destiny n rendered useless..i just pity those who brought a bastard like you to the world,,U re nothing but a sewage tunnel were all trash re flushed through,,ewu gambia!..look @ this baboon that yaba left psychiatric hospital is his permanent resident talking about mental problem..idada!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
waste u said?don't u equally hop from one pussy to another? u re just another f*ck boy whose sugar mummies has tempered with his destiny n rendered useless..i just pity those who brought a bastard like you to the world,,U re nothing but a sewage tunnel were all trash re flushed through,,ewu gambia!..look @ this baboon that yaba left psychiatric hospital is his permanent resident talking about mental problem..idada!
See this psychotic biatch. I pity you because you are a clear example of a failure. I'm sure that hole between your legs must be wide enough to recieve a GP tank by now. Sorry for you
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
See this psychotic biatch. I pity you because you are a clear example of a failure. I'm sure that hole between your legs must be wide enough to recieve a GP tank by now. Sorry for you
see this wasted semen,am very sure that worm in between your legs has ruined your destiny n your future..very unfortunate human being,,if you re not a dog,u won't call a lady biatch**u re a mad loosed dog on heat..go eat shit u smelly maggot!..thunder fire u!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
You are nothing but a witch. I curse the day you were born. You are nothing but a curse to the parents who bore you. You shall die a terrible death, that I promise. Stupid local prostitute
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2017
NegeduGrace:
see this wasted semen,am very sure that worm in between your legs has ruined your destiny n your future..very unfortunate human being,,if you re not a dog,u won't call a lady biatch**u re a mad loosed dog on heat..go eat shit u smelly maggot!..thunder fire u!
STFU Bìtch, are you done sucking that dìck? since that's all you were trained to do.No time for a thrash thot like you
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
StarPlayer:
You are nothing but a witch. I curse the day you were born. You are nothing but a curse to the parents who bore you. You shall die a terrible death, that I promise. Stupid local prostitute
and what re u?a useless demonic agent from the pit of hell,,u re cursing me?o ma se oo..i know u re an under bridge deportee whose IQ is low,,u reason like the village champion u re,,look @this sacrifice his parents offered to the gods of their village because of his doomed destiny cursing another person..a cursed n unfortunate being cursing another person,,satan your father is waiting for you in hell so join him there asap,,talking about dying a terrible death,aint u the person that wil soon jump into the lagoon u frustrated baboon? I won't pray for death for u cos as a drunkard that u re,u re already dead..
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
StarPlayer:
STFU Bìtch, are you done sucking that dìck? since that's all you were trained to do.No time for a thrash thot like you
STFU fuckboy**re u done sucking your destiny cos u re doomed,,aint u the idiot always getting drunk n messed up?the gutter is now your abode because of your drinking habit..ode!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Fabulous0019(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
0b10010011:
Dey just they envy Tboss

She is the most exposed, enlightened and versatile amongs them.

Efe na confirmed village boy with a very crude upbringing. Even Tboss once said Efe going to the university was a waste of resource.

Bisola is just an all year hornny biitch

You actually made no point... From what u wrote, I can't even say if u r supporting Tboss or not.. And what has exposure and going the university earned for Tboss..
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by 0b10010011: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fabulous0019:

You actually made no point... From what u wrote, I can't even say if u r supporting Tboss or not.. And what has exposure and going the university earned for Tboss..

Earned her hate

It she was among her pairs and league, she won't be in such position.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2017
NegeduGrace:
STFU fuckboy**re u done sucking your destiny cos u re doomed,,aint u the idiot always getting drunk n messed up?the gutter is now your abode because of your drinking habit..ode!
I don't blame you sha. They've fùcked the sense out of your dumb skull. Olodo olosho
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2017
StarPlayer:
I don't blame you sha. They've fùcked the sense out of your dumb skull. Olodo olosho
I forgive u..it's a new month..happy new month to you bro!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
NegeduGrace:
I forgive u..it's a new month..happy new month to you bro!
I don't need your forgiveness you can keep it to your self. Happy new month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.