Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension (17532 Views)

Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by Bimpe29: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
You don't throw stone when you are living in a glass house.
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by rhymesnoni(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2017
bunch of stupid leaders, uer be a scope goat for blowing whistle.
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by Pavarottii(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
yemaldo:
Is Nigerian Senate now Saraki's Senate?
1. Larmorde attempted to arraign Saraki's wife and he was surmoned to appear before the Senate. I'm sure you know the rest.
2. Saraki was arraigned before CCB and swiftly the Chairman was surmoned and even attempts were made to change laws governing CCB. Just because of Saraki
3. The AGF initiated the arraignment of Saraki on forgery case and immediately he was also surmoned to appear before the Senate.
4. Won't bore you with the Magu's story. But we all know how far
5. Almighty Saraki also decided to ride a #300m Range Rover but "common" Ali, the CG crossed his path by asking for the payment of the right duty. We all know what wearing of "Uniform" caused in the Senate.
5. Lest I forget, the SGF truthfully made it known that the constituency projects will not be executed by the Senate since that is not their constitutional responsibility. Haaaaaa he was again surmoned as usual to come and explain his "grass cutting" assignment and inflation of contract.
Hmmmmmmm the big questions are (1) Is the Nigerian Senate now Saraki's Senate? (2)Is Saraki acting on behalf of Nigerians or on his own behalf? (3)Must Saraki continue to be holding Nigeria to ransom as he did in Kwara? (4)Is it not high time we called this bully to order by telling him that if Kwara State has been turned into the personal property of the Sarakis, Nigeria is not. Probably he is living in the world of illusion.
Copied by the Vanguard Activists for the development of Kwara State.
But u didn't say all these wen he was campaigning and spending money for Buhari. Den he was ur friend; now u r asking stupid questions. Go aand fry beans. Yes it's his senate. Deal with it. My advice is to stop and avoid. Cos he gots wolves, lions, cheetahs, leopards, panthers, foxes in d senate.
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by Pavarottii(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Charly68:
Na Buhari I blame I dont blame the dishonourable men calling themselves honorables,we know their anticedent except we want to deceive ourselves.. To put it blatantly as long as Mr President wants to claim sainthood they will never allow him to achieve anything. He must be prepared to offend some people if indeed he is ready to fight corruption. May I say with every atom of conviction that no gentle man can right the wrongs in our land. We need desperate,ruthless leaders to get things fixed. People may cry as they like that shouldn't be an issue to a leader that knows what he want from the onset. All this marriage of convenience that Mr President is trying to follow with corrupt members of the senate & the house can not yield the common man that voted for him any dividend. Mr President,please wake up & fight,use this one chance that you have,fight for the interest of those who vested their trust in you because of your untainted integrity. They have been calling you names before but God has vindicated you at last .. You are not a dictator but a no nonsense man. Stop thinking that this blood of vipers will reason with you & curb corruption.. No ! They will die in their state of moral depravity. Stand out & checkmate them. Let them say what they like. Who cares as long as we get result & majority are happy.
I can see ur patriotism. But unfortunately; to break ur heart; BUHARI himself is Very Very Corrupt. That's why u seeing all these; hence pls give me just one good reason why BUHARI is minister of Petroleum?
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by Gravas(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
CoolFreeday:
The National Assembly is a disgrace

Brother. To be honest, the Senate is, has been, and will continue to be our main problem. At least we have brilliant minds in the House of Reps. Infact, the past Senate, under the leadership of David Mark, and the present Senate are nothing to write home about. They are complete failures.
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by Qyubee(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
seguntijan:
This is what you get when the Executive President said he belongs to NOBODY and belongs to EVERYBODY. PMB dug his grave himself by not interfering to the emergence of the Senate President, this is Nigeria where Normal things aren't Normal. I trust OBJ, what made GEJ successful with the 7th Assembly is because he played to their gallery but in a situation where you actually want to CHANGE things especially in this Zoo called Nigeria, you don't go alone you find a man of the same Vision to lead the legislative arm of the government also. I now see the reason BAT withdrew from this government technically. Lagos is what it is today because the governor is not having problem in getting things approved, the principal officers and other honorable members shared the same vision with the Executive.
Spot on br...in a effort to show that he's a complete democrat PMB chose not to play the politics of lobbying for the right minds at the helm of affairs in d senate...this unfortunately is his greatest undoing. The evil saraki n Co have no grown so bold that they hold d nation to ransom. At this point only Nigerians n organized labour can savage the situation by mass protests n industrial action against the evil n corrupt NASS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by Goke7: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
seguntijan:
This is what you get when the Executive President said he belongs to NOBODY and belongs to EVERYBODY. PMB dug his grave himself by not interfering to the emergence of the Senate President, this is Nigeria where Normal things aren't Normal. I trust OBJ, what made GEJ successful with the 7th Assembly is because he played to their gallery but in a situation where you actually want to CHANGE things especially in this Zoo called Nigeria, you don't go alone you find a man of the same Vision to lead the legislative arm of the government also. I now see the reason BAT withdrew from this government technically. Lagos is what it is today because the governor is not having problem in getting things approved, the principal officers and other honorable members shared the same vision with the Executive.

@the bolded, this is what is lacking in abuja. PMB is too politically naive to know how to navigate in a crazy democratic Nigeria
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by cptjacksparrow: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
modestofynest:
This current political dispensation will be worst than PDP own we are watching in 3D
This is indeed the worst. They are bent on frustrating the executive arm of govt and making sure this govt fail in its campaign promises b'cos the executive has refused to share ghana must go bags the way previous govts have been doing and have also refused to overlook their pending corruption cases. I bet you, this senators will decamp to another party next year in preparation for 2019 election and blame this govt for all the hardship in the country knowing fully well the role they played in delaying 2017 budget for political reasons at the detriment of nigerians. We nigerians are quick to condemn the executive which we know they make lot of mistakes too but the legislative arm needs to be closely observed. #opennass.
Re: Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension by CoolFreeday(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gravas:

Brother. To be honest, the Senate is, has been, and will continue to be our main problem. At least we have brilliant minds in the House of Reps. Infact, the past Senate, under the leadership of David Mark, and the present Senate are nothing to write home about. They are complete failures.

God bless you, you've said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Property Seized By Boko Haram Seen In Chad / Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) / Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.