Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (39719 Views)

Orji Kalu Hosts Governor Ugwuanyi, Ambassadors Of Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by obembet(f): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Hi
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Biggty(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2017
I want to be like Dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Kutis2030(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Money is gud
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by mmsen: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
nwabobo:

And what is their IGR?

I believe it's less than Cross River's which has a population of less than half that of Kano's.

Business driven indeed...

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just look at that double wire mesh fence.. Looks like that of a state penitentiary in the United States.

Mehn, money indeed answereth all things. smiley

I thought i m the only one that saw it.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by evexx1(f): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
mmsen:

I believe it's less than Cross River's which has a population of less than half that of Kano's.

Business driven indeed...

Stop spilling ignorance. Kano state is ahead of Cross river state.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just look at that double wire mesh fence.. Looks like that of a state penitentiary in the United States.

Imagine a state governor visiting you at your home, in the night like Nicodemus.

The governor must have had dinner at his house.

The house has to be fortified to prevent Lagos robbers from visiting.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by ashir41: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2017
that's good
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by mmsen: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
evexx1:

Stop spilling ignorance. Kano state and Cross river state have similar igrs.

That doesn't help your argument. The point is that Cross River has a population less than half of Kano's but has a bigger IGR.

But last time I checked Cross River had a higher IGR than Kano.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by 2bam: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
I open this page to see how aliko dangote house look like but I saw only white fence with wire.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by homirefacuny(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

I dey tell you bro... I doff my hat for your eyes though.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by 3seriez(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017
mmsen:

That doesn't help your argument. The point is that Cross River has a population less than half of Kano's but has a bigger IGR.

But last time I checked Cross River had a higher IGR than Kano.

Bros. Stop spilling your ignorance here please. Kano is way ahead of Cross River when it comes to IGR. Google is ur friend. Dont just type rubbish bcoz it suits you. Do your research diligently before coming here to misinform people. And try to visit kano. Dont just sit at the comfort of your home and make assumptions.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by cstr151: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2017
I won't be surprised if this guy takes over as president after buhari. Very soon, some godfather in the north along with nitwits in the south would say that is Nigeria's best candidate.
That is how they roll in Nigeria.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
FlamesD:
Why is Dangote not prostrating? I thought even the Jagaban prostrated? Now these are equals, the rest were only serving there masters diligently. Over and out.

Jagaban bowed and made sure it was photographed and published to feed low IQ like you so you have some context to discuss in your circles on social media.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Chiefwandungu(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Does he still live on Karimu Kotun Street? We used to be neighbors in the mid 90's. His house was way down the street towards the corner of Akin Adesola. Good old days......
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Samorama: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
What next dangote to truck officer's, ibese and obajana
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
FlamesD:
Why is Dangote not prostrating? I thought even the Jagaban prostrated? Now these are equals, the rest were only serving there masters diligently. Over and out.

really? pls can I take a look of the pic where jagaban prostrated.... oh I forget u said u "thought " it means your brain was in process before u type this
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by pizzylee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
dessz:
angry
,yes pls,it is suppose to b fried
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by ENGANI(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
mmsen:

Is that why they have useless religious police? Because they are 'business driven'? Where is the business benefit for all the money that they waste on state sponsored pilgrimages?

Surely if they were so business driven they would be looking to keep that money in the state and attract more instead of squandering it in the Arabian desert?
look@ tribalistic n biased Mumu
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by holatimmy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
All this night visits ehnn

Uncle Dangote don't be contaminated o
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by lonelydora: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
See Dangote, the richest black man, greeting a mere (by his standard) governor with both hands. What a humble man?
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by autonomous22: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Poor Dangote ......
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by medinho: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
So even Dangote de live on land
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dangote needs to do ICAN exam

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.