Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove (606 Views)

Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. / The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove by divinelove(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2017
For d records I dnt really kw DINO as a person but I think the young man is being fought by the powers that be for his extra ordinary courage n rare display of confidence n composure.

Dino is a living example that what u need to succeed in live is much more than sch grades, u need gut and bravado which he is richly blessed with nt forgetting dt he is articulate.

The VC of ABU Zaria who is the chairman of the highest decision making body of dt University called the university senate has spoken ie Dino melaye is a third class graduate of ABU Zaria, this can't be contested provided it came after a uni Senate meeting which was why ABU delayed before going public on the scandal.

SR CEO shld stop embarrassing himself together with some Dino haters BC Dino has triumphed over all of u.

Some of the issues raised afterwards are laughable n shows a complete display of ignorance by Sahara reporters n Dino haters.

Let's look at the top three

1. Dino served in 1999 n graduated in 2000

Answer- even a complete illiterate kws that this is very possible. Yes he could have graduated but his statement of result might take another 6months to be ready esp when we kw he had alot of carry overs. All dt is required is a letter to Nysc by ABU registrar stating that he has graduated awaiting his statement of result and he will be registered for nysc.

2. He had a certain carryover in a certain geography course.

Ans- Ok yes even if he had carry over he can still graduate if he was granted waiver by ABU Senate at the time as an over staying student, it is an acceptable practice anywhere in the world.

3. His name can't be found in the graduands convocation list

Ans -Nawa ooo hw can anyone who is a University graduate raise this as an issue, pls this is a non issue BC most people's name are omitted in error and they still got their certificates, Dino has promised to go get his certificate ofcourse his certificate is assured BC Uni VC has authenticated his graduation. Also there is something called addendum list and Dino's name may be there too.

So haters of Dino and SR CEO I hope you all can see dt you gave yourselves away as illiterates. Let me quickly send Dino a mail to pursue his case against SR reports as he has a very good case against them.

Signed
DivineLove
Chairman Nairaland Brightest minds
Senior commentator on National issues

Cc seun, lalasticlala
Send to FP to enlighten people

Re: Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove by realhumanity: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2017
You just spent time to mess yourself up.
Re: Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove by divinelove(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:
You just spent time to mess yourself up.

U would have come off better without a comment but nw u have shown ur chicken brains to all as u can't even raise one valid point against my stance tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove by oyinkinola: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
divinelove:
For d records I dnt really kw DINO as a person but I think the young man is being fought by the powers that be for his extra ordinary courage n rare display of confidence n composure.

Dino is a living example that what u need to succeed in live is much more than sch grades, u need gut and bravado which he is richly blessed with nt forgetting dt he is articulate.

The VC of ABU Zaria who is the chairman of the highest decision making body of dt University called the university senate has spoken ie Dino melaye is a third class graduate of ABU Zaria, this can't be contested provided it came after a uni Senate meeting which was why ABU delayed before going public on the scandal.

SR CEO shld stop embarrassing himself together with some Dino haters BC Dino has triumphed over all of u.

Some of the issues raised afterwards are laughable n shows a complete display of ignorance by Sahara reporters n Dino haters.

Let's look at the top three

1. Dino served in 1999 n graduated in 2000

Answer- even a complete illiterate kws that this is very possible. Yes he could have graduated but his statement of result might take another 6months to be ready esp when we kw he had alot of carry overs. All dt is required is a letter to Nysc by ABU registrar stating that he has graduated awaiting his statement of result and he will be registered for nysc.

2. He had a certain carryover in a certain geography course.

Ans- Ok yes even if he had carry over he can still graduate if he was granted waiver by ABU Senate at the time as an over staying student, it is an acceptable practice anywhere in the world.

3. His name can't be found in the graduands convocation list

Ans -Nawa ooo hw can anyone who is a University graduate raise this as an issue, pls this is a non issue BC most people's name are omitted in error and they still got their certificates, Dino has promised to go get his certificate ofcourse his certificate is assured BC Uni VC has authenticated his graduation. Also there is something called addendum list and Dino's name may be there too.

So haters of Dino and SR CEO I hope you all can see dt you gave yourselves away as illiterates. Let me quickly send Dino a mail to pursue his case against SR reports as he has a very good case against them.

Signed
DivineLove
Chairman Nairaland Brightest minds
Senior commentator on National issues

Cc seun, lalasticlala
Send to FP to enlighten people
....when Nigeria universities change requirement for the entrance to 3 credits with p8 the subject study?
Re: Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove by Mmaxix: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
In as much as I do not care about Dino as a person but I know that until recently there were various parameters to give admissions to people into federal institutions. From the educational less advantaged states as JAMB used to classify some states, to several lists: from VC List to HOD, to Dean List. Any lucky person could come under these parameters. There used to be first list to even supplementary admission lists as well which could also favour some 'lucky students' with referrals from one big man or the other. So saying he got admitted with three credits is very possible after all in Federal Common Entrance Exams, students from Yobe and Borno states can get admission to a unity school with a cutoff mark of 10 while people from Anambra or Edo states will be required to have a cut off mark of 180 for the same admission.
Re: Dino Is A Graduate, Reasons Offered Against Laughable - Divinelove by divinelove(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
oyinkinola:

....when Nigeria universities change requirement for the entrance to 3 credits with p8 the subject study?

where is a copy of his WAEC result to confirm this

also he may have written another WAEC to correct dt deficiency

at least two sittings are allowed and result can be combined at the O' level

(1) (Reply)

See Why Senator Ndume Was Suspended For 6 Months / Sagay, Here Is For You. / Ekiti State Governor At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.